PDA

View Full Version : Adam's Birthday Blog - Have You Forgotten?

Kevin_Kennedy
01-19-2010, 04:27 AM
My question today is, “Have you forgotten?”

Have you forgotten the “Draft Kokesh” movement?

Have you forgotten the passion you had when you asked Adam Kokesh to run for Congress on your behalf?

Have you forgotten your calls of “Marine, take that hill!”?

http://adamsbirthdaybomb.com/?p=42

dr. hfn
01-19-2010, 06:17 PM
I def havent forgotten!

Kevin_Kennedy
01-19-2010, 06:18 PM
I def havent forgotten!

I think too many people have forgotten what it takes to win a U.S. Congressional race. Adam needs more funding, the Birthday Bomb needs to be huge.

dr. hfn
01-19-2010, 06:30 PM
I think too many people have forgotten what it takes to win a U.S. Congressional race. Adam needs more funding, the Birthday Bomb needs to be huge.

It would be excellent if Adam got on the Alex Jones show the day of and if Ron told his supporters through Facebook and email.

Adam's campaign has been kind by telling his supporters about Schiff and Rand moneybombs, they should do the same.

Kevin_Kennedy
01-19-2010, 06:37 PM
It would be excellent if Adam got on the Alex Jones show the day of and if Ron told his supporters through Facebook and email.

Adam's campaign has been kind by telling his supporters about Schiff and Rand moneybombs, they should do the same.

Yeah it'd be nice if Rand and Schiff returned the favor, but in the end it boils down to us at the grassroots level. Money bombs are grassroots affairs, and it's up to us to promote them. It's also up to the grassroots to participate in the money bombs. I just find it especially troubling when I think back at the "Draft Kokesh" movement and then see how we've essentially fallen short of our obligation to his actual campaign. It's one thing to talk about having Adam run and how great it'd be, and it certainly is great that he's running, but we've got to back him up financially. We knew all along he wasn't going to get the support of the establishment. We need to step up our fundraising for Adam.

dr. hfn
01-19-2010, 06:50 PM
I just got banned from Facebook after I invited all my 1200+ friends to the facebook event...

ForLiberty-RonPaul
01-19-2010, 07:17 PM
I just got banned from Facebook after I invited all my 1200+ friends to the facebook event...

YouTube - Family Guy - Stewie - Say WHAAAAT!? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad3Hzsy1-20)