PDA

View Full Version : Ben Nelson Booed At Pizza Joint

angelatc
01-18-2010, 11:43 PM
From Politico: (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0110/31488.html)

Nebraska Sen. Ben Nelson and his wife were leaving dinner at a new pizza joint near their home in Omaha one night last week when a patron began complaining about Nelson’s decisive vote in favor of the Senate’s health care bill.

Other customers started booing. A woman yelled, “Get him the hell out of here!” And the Nelsons and their dining companions beat a hasty retreat.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0110/31488.html#ixzz0d2BE8ovs

Mini-Me
01-18-2010, 11:45 PM
Oh, but I thought the public was "deeply divided" about Obamacare? ;) Deeply divided, my ass!
Then again, this is Nebraska, so I guess we're likely to have a huge majority on our side on this issue...but it's still a heartwarming thing to hear about. ;)

Dieseler
01-18-2010, 11:46 PM
I believe the people of Nebraska are extremely upset and embarrassed over their Senators acceptance of bribery in their name. I think Nelson is toast.
I've also heard that Nebraska has a fast lane approach to dealing with problems such as this and I certainly hope they react appropriately in regards to it.

Chester Copperpot
01-18-2010, 11:59 PM
Let us not forget also that Ben Nelson is the same guy in the senate who shot down Jim DeMint when he wanted to attach S.604.. the senate version of Ron Pauls audit the fed bill on the premise that amending appropriations bills went against Senate rules.. even though the particular bill was already being amended some 13+ times...

Oust the mountebanks!

gls
01-19-2010, 12:07 AM
I wonder if there are any good libertarian leaning candidates in Nebraska to run in the Republican primary.

Chester Copperpot
01-19-2010, 12:10 AM
I wonder if there are any good libertarian leaning candidates in Nebraska to run in the Republican primary.

You would think a state like Nebraska would have nothing BUT libertarians.. somebody has to be running or thinking of running.. If I lived there Id run against this asshole.

Chester Copperpot
01-19-2010, 11:49 AM
I dont suppose anybody got a video or this event huh>?

angelatc
01-19-2010, 01:29 PM

YOu should ask that question at RedStateEclectic.com . The woman that owns the blog is involved up to her eyes in Nebraska politics.

Bruno
01-19-2010, 01:50 PM
First Bush Sr, now Nelson. These policiticans should learn to order pizza to be delivered.

HOLLYWOOD
01-19-2010, 02:51 PM
Nelson is pretty ballsy traveling around where ever... no security. Man this guy is a total sellout... announced he wouldn't vote for an HC legislations that enforces ANIT-TRUST reulations on Corporate Hospitals, Big Pharma, or HC Insurance companies.

Bought and Paid for by the HC industry, yet he thinks he can travel around his conservative state like he did nothing but good for Nebraskans.

Dumb Ass