PDA

View Full Version : Romney: "Ron Paul reads Ahmedenajad press releases."

sofia
01-18-2010, 10:07 PM
remember this line from that piece of shit romney? Thought I'd bring it up since one of his Massachusetts clones is about to be a Senator.

YouTube - Romney Booed after mocking Ron Paul (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK35CVFVVac&feature=related)

TheConstitutionLives
01-18-2010, 10:13 PM
Romney is one of a few people I'd love to get in a cagefight with. A few others would be Hannity, Mark Levin, David Frum, Allah Pundit , and Malkin (and no, I don't care that she's a girl).

sofia
01-18-2010, 10:17 PM
Romney is one of a few people I'd love to get in a cagefight with. A few others would be Hannity, Mark Levin, David Frum, Allah Pundit , and Malkin (and no, I don't care that she's a girl).

i bet he'd cry like the silver spooned pussy that he is,,,

dannno
01-18-2010, 10:22 PM
Whaddadiiaaack..

Chester Copperpot
01-18-2010, 10:40 PM
Romney is definitely a big pussy.. he's uncomfortable if he gets booed....

There was another clip where Ron Paul was talking and ROmney kept raising his finger trying to interupt.. but as soon as Ron Paul got a bunch of cheers Romney quickly put his hand down...

hes a douchebag

I tried looking for the clip.. I thought it was the "just come home" speech.. but i didnt see romney on the clip of it on the toobs

sluggo
01-19-2010, 06:30 AM
Thanks for posting this.

I had forgotten how much I hate Romney.

teacherone
01-19-2010, 06:35 AM
what does paul say in response?

"very funny buddy!"

lol....he's class. :D

TortoiseDream
01-19-2010, 06:42 AM
Ron should've said, "I don't think Ahmedenajad wrote the 9/11 commission." lol

fj45lvr
01-19-2010, 09:34 AM
wonder what Planet he will be God of one day?? steer clear of that area of the galaxy

YumYum
01-19-2010, 11:12 AM
I wonder who taught Romney how to be a prick? Was it his mother or his religion?

jbrace
01-19-2010, 11:14 AM

hahahaha

Matt Collins
01-19-2010, 11:34 AM
http://www.pissedonpolitics.com/mitt%20romney%20fudge.jpg

BillyDkid
01-19-2010, 11:35 AM
POS is right. Romney said a bunch of crappy thing about Ron which is particularly sickening when you consider that Dr. Paul was the single candidate who defended Romney and his imbecilic religion, saying that Romney's religious beliefs are his own business and irrelevant to the campaign. My personal feeling is that not a single one of those other GOP candidates was fit to breath the same air as Dr. Paul.

amisspelledword
01-19-2010, 11:59 AM
dont mormon bash

im pretty sure Rand's campaign manager is LDS

JXL78
01-19-2010, 11:59 AM
dont mormon bash

But Captain Underoos is such a good name for him.

http://www.mormon-underwear.com/

amisspelledword
01-19-2010, 12:09 PM
politics is fine, but seriously thats offensive and unnecessary

Romulus
01-19-2010, 12:20 PM
who let the dogs out?

lester1/2jr
01-19-2010, 12:31 PM
scott browns main man

tmosley
01-19-2010, 12:45 PM
I wonder who taught Romney how to be a prick? Was it his mother or his religion?

Mormons are good people for the most part. I never met any that I didn't like, though they are way too uptight most of the time. They own and operate their own canneries for their members, and encourage them to store at least a years worth of food (though it has been raised to two years last I heard). Pretty smart if you ask me.

I doubt it was his mother either. He's just been corrupted thoroughly by the political machine, as have most politicians.

Bossobass
01-19-2010, 01:02 PM
At least Ron can read.

Bosso

Matt Collins
01-19-2010, 01:13 PM
who let the dogs out?
YouTube - Mitt Romney: Relating to the people (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXGMi7a53jA)

YumYum
01-19-2010, 01:30 PM
Mormons are good people for the most part. I never met any that I didn't like, though they are way too uptight most of the time. They own and operate their own canneries for their members, and encourage them to store at least a years worth of food (though it has been raised to two years last I heard). Pretty smart if you ask me.

I doubt it was his mother either. He's just been corrupted thoroughly by the political machine, as have most politicians.

The reason I mentioned his religion is because most Mormans I know are nice people, and being that he is so devout, why is he such a prick? Why does the Morman Church tolerate this guy for bringing reproach on their church? Do they condone his mouth and lies? He gives Mormans a bad name and they should disfellowship him. Are there any Mormans on this forum that are proud that he is a Mormon? I'll take Orin Hatch and Donnie Osmond over Romney anyday.

amisspelledword
01-19-2010, 02:12 PM
im mormon

a great percentage of mormons are also republican. i know many mormons who were very excited for romney and supported him. romney is the reason i was so interested in the presidential campaign and what then led to my discovery and support of ron paul!

i think harry reid is also mormon as a side note

dannno
01-19-2010, 02:17 PM
Mormons generally don't discuss politics very much...

JS4Pat
01-19-2010, 03:46 PM
dont mormon bash

Agreed.

Actually, don't Mormon bash regardless if Rand's campaign Manager is LDS.

I have met some great Mormon patriots through the Ron Paul movement.

No need to stereotype...

BlackTerrel
01-19-2010, 10:38 PM
Agreed.

Actually, don't Mormon bash regardless if Rand's campaign Manager is LDS.

I have met some great Mormon patriots through the Ron Paul movement.

No need to stereotype...

Ditto. Regardless of the religion of Rand's campaign manager criticizing his religion is poor form. What religions are Bush and Obama?

Romney can be an idiot in his own right. He represents himself.

jlaker
01-19-2010, 10:42 PM

"very funny buddy!"

I think it's "make fun buddy"

jlaker
01-19-2010, 10:43 PM
I like this one. LOL

YouTube - Mitt Romney Gets Into Verbal Fight With AP Reporter (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PJnyfLfnDo)

Texan4Life
01-19-2010, 10:48 PM

"very funny buddy!"

i heard "make fun buddy"

And then he nods to have his home dogs stand down from bustin' a cap in romney's punk ass.

TheConstitutionLives
01-20-2010, 01:27 AM
Yes. No religion bashing. Folks on this forum should already know this stuff. A person's religion is irrelevant. Judge a man based on his actions. Judging someone b/c of their religion is the same as judging someone b/c of color, sex, or any other personal characteristic. IE, it's totally anti-libertarian to judge people based on groups. Again, most people here should know better.

fj45lvr
01-20-2010, 04:50 AM
Yes. No religion bashing. Folks on this forum should already know this stuff. A person's religion is irrelevant. Judge a man based on his actions. Judging someone b/c of their religion is the same as judging someone b/c of color, sex, or any other personal characteristic. IE, it's totally anti-libertarian to judge people based on groups. Again, most people here should know better.

I disagree to a big extent with this reasoning....

Don't you believe that if a Man actually believes he is going to be a GOD of his own planet someday that it could kind of make him a tad narcissistic?? I don't want to have leaders that really believe they are are GOD even if it is in the future.

SimpleName
01-20-2010, 07:01 AM
By far, THIS is the best moment between Romney and Paul. It is the quote that struck the cord in me and pushed me into the Ron Paul movement. I will never forget it. :)

YouTube - Ron Paul - "Read the Constitution!" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibJfK1XfY8w)

BlackTerrel
01-20-2010, 05:33 PM
I disagree to a big extent with this reasoning....

Don't you believe that if a Man actually believes he is going to be a GOD of his own planet someday that it could kind of make him a tad narcissistic?? I don't want to have leaders that really believe they are are GOD even if it is in the future.

Who exactly are you talking about?

There are people of every race and religion who are humble, and people of every race and religion who are narcissistic.

Is Rand's campaign manager a narcissist? What about Steve Young, Shawn Bradley, or the guy that played Napoleon Dynamite?

I don't want to detract from the fact that Romney is an idiot... but let's cut the bullcrap and focus on him and the issues.