PDA

View Full Version : Debra Medina allowed into the BELO debate!

haaaylee
01-18-2010, 08:30 PM
http://www.wfaa.com/news/politics/Medina-invited-to-appear-in-The-Belo-Debate-81994852.html

Great job for anyone who helped!

purplechoe
01-18-2010, 08:41 PM
http://www.gisails.com/imagestr/blimplaunch.jpg

Romulus
01-18-2010, 08:50 PM
w00t! Now's her chance - Dont pull any punches Debra!

If she plays this right, she can land a knockout blow here!

Elwar
01-18-2010, 09:03 PM
I was hoping that she'd ask Perry if he influenced / was influenced in public policy and decision making from a foreign body when he went to the Bilderburg meeting.

Kotin
01-18-2010, 09:13 PM
I was hoping that she'd ask Perry if he influenced / was influenced in public policy and decision making from a foreign body when he went to the Bilderburg meeting.

yeah like thats the way to win a campaign... look I am not denying any of the bilderberg crap but it has no place in this campaign... the comments and calls about the NWO and Debra Medina will only marginalize us.

Romulus
01-18-2010, 09:26 PM
yeah like thats the way to win a campaign... look I am not denying any of the bilderberg crap but it has no place in this campaign... the comments and calls about the NWO and Debra Medina will only marginalize us.

exactly. stick to exposing perry and hutchison as establishment hacks... slam them as big gov shills.

sofia
01-18-2010, 10:21 PM
Medina needs to keep hammering Pery as a former Al Gore chairman....and go after Kay Bailout for supporting the Yankee bailout bill

Elwar
01-19-2010, 09:19 AM

I just figured that Texans might want to know that their governor doesn't have Texas's best interest at heart when making decisions.

If he were to admit to going overseas to influence policy or was influenced...then he could be arrested under the Logan Act.

Even Ron Paul addressed it when he went.

HOLLYWOOD
01-19-2010, 09:50 AM
I 100% endorse, but I hope Medina is better coached this go around... She needs better fluid delivery and better choice of words. Her analogies are off a bit for the average "Texan" to comprehend

She needs to understand the questions better and answer them completely without coming off a "Preprogrammed responses"

They do have public speaking classes you can attend to find your faults... I just hope her campaign staff aren't "Yes Men".

Ron_Paul_Knows
01-19-2010, 03:30 PM
I 100% endorse, but I hope Medina is better coached this go around... She needs better fluid delivery and better choice of words. Her analogies are off a bit for the average "Texan" to comprehend

She needs to understand the questions better and answer them completely without coming off a "Preprogrammed responses"

They do have public speaking classes you can attend to find your faults... I just hope her campaign staff aren't "Yes Men".

I thought she did great. I'm not really knowledgeable about public speaking, perhaps you are, but I did not see many faults at all. I thought she was very articulate, especially considering all the pressure that was on her. I was very impressed with her ability to formulate her answers under pressure and was not turned off at all by anything about her speaking style.

EDIT: Perhaps she could smile a little more or be a little more expressive, but as far as her ability her ability to give good answers, I thought she was great.

LibertyEagle
01-19-2010, 03:51 PM

The primary is March 3rd. She doesn't exactly have the time to attend a class. Perhaps see a coach, yes.

And no, her campaign staff are not yes men.

This was her first time in a debate and while anyone can improve, I was quite impressed with how she did.

Bman
01-19-2010, 03:55 PM
The primary is March 3rd. She doesn't exactly have the time to attend a class. Perhaps see a coach, yes.

And no, her campaign staff are not yes men.

This was her first time in a debate and while anyone can improve, I was quite impressed with how she did.

Me too and I believe if you look at the polls, so were a fair amount of Texans. She can only go up.

DapperDan
01-19-2010, 05:31 PM
I got my parents on board to support and vote for her......ex-Perry fans

I think she'll do just fine.