PDA

View Full Version : Update: The Brewing Cauldron in Massachusetts

Dan Chisholm
01-18-2010, 07:56 PM
Something is brewing in Massachusetts alright and tomorrow it’s coming to a boil!

http://mittromneycentral.com/2010/01/18/update-the-brewing-cauldron-in-massachusetts/

haha, I love how some people are speculating that Obama's emergency trip may have actually hurt Coakley. I guess people are all hoped out...

parocks
01-18-2010, 08:32 PM
Of course it could've hurt Coakley. Obamacare is unpopular, even in Massachusetts, and Coakley doesn't need to be reminding people that she'd be voting for something that the people do not want.

Most likely, it could've helped with turnout with the base, but hurt with undecideds, with Independents / Unenrolled, with the majority of people in Massachusetts who are against Obamacare.

Something is brewing in Massachusetts alright and tomorrow it’s coming to a boil!

http://mittromneycentral.com/2010/01/18/update-the-brewing-cauldron-in-massachusetts/

haha, I love how some people are speculating that Obama's emergency trip may have actually hurt Coakley. I guess people are all hoped out...

CGeoffrion
01-18-2010, 08:44 PM
Living in the state its like people have gone crazy these past two weeks, getting worse as time passes. People who didn't even know these candidates weeks ago now have their egos so wrapped up in either candidates its sickening. Listening to them debate is somewhat amusing though they just repeat attack ads and make it obvious how oblivious most people have become.

Oh well, I've taken the opportunity to convert a few more of my friends/co-workers/family to the liberty movement in this crazy political environment. It feels like 2007 all over again...

kahless
01-18-2010, 09:10 PM
I am surprised that site has not shut down yet considering the backlash against universal health care and it's mandate on the national level. Romney really does not stand a snowball's chance in hell considering his record in signing off on the same for his state.

speciallyblend
01-18-2010, 09:42 PM
romney 2012, yeah the republicans in mass make me proud,not.... back to the neo-con ball and chain ,good luck with that