PDA

View Full Version : Ya know... Obama or Hillary wouldn't be that bad of a president compared to...

Starks
10-05-2007, 03:05 AM
...Giuliani, Romney, or god forbid Thompson.

steph3n
10-05-2007, 03:16 AM
yes, they'd be just as bad or worse, continually doing all that is bad and adding socialized everything else.

buffalokid777
10-05-2007, 03:17 AM

Hillary would be JUST AS BAD.....IF NOT MORE....

I'd Rank em

Giuliani - WORST
Hillary- A Close 2nd, you could split the difference by a hair.
Romney & Thompson....close Tie for Third.....
Neither can be trusted, Thompson looks slightly more legit than Romney due to acting experience, but they are both willing to say whatever to get elected, Fred is just a hair better at selling his bull......

Obama....I don't really know.......But based on his donations from the Banking industry and some Iran statements.....I'm thinking he would be just as bad......

AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED, RON PAUL IS THE ONLY CHOICE.........

derdy
10-05-2007, 03:56 AM

I thought you were going to compare to Ghengis Khan or Satan, other than that those mentioned are pretty much all in the same

steph3n
10-05-2007, 03:57 AM
I can only think of one worse than satan himself and that is Guliani

USPatriot36
10-05-2007, 04:19 AM
Knowing that the Democrats will control both houses of congress, Hillary is actually the worst. It will be exactly like it was with Bush as President and both houses in Republican control. There will be no oversight, no resistance.

Anyway, there is no chance Giuliani, Romney or Thompson will win the Presidency.

buffalokid777
10-05-2007, 04:57 AM
Knowing that the Democrats will control both houses of congress, Hillary is actually the worst. It will be exactly like it was with Bush as President and both houses in Republican control.

Good Point,

The liberals are not hip to the trick the Neocons played on the conservatives.

The globalist Third way progressive DLC neoliberals are looking to pull it again for 8 more years on the left.....

We need to educate the rank and file liberals to what their leadership is gonna pull......Just as we have been working so hard to educate conservatives about what the Neocons have been doing to the GOP.

Wendi
10-05-2007, 09:36 AM
Obama *might* be the lesser of two evils given those choices. But the thought of another Clinton regime in this nation gives me chills.

MsDoodahs
10-05-2007, 09:53 AM
I sincerely believe that anyone other than Ron Paul means more war which means more troops required which means a draft which would set us teetering on the brink of bloody revolution and I honestly think we'd slip over the edge because the young people know the score and they'll refuse to go...

But that's just me.

redpillguy
10-05-2007, 10:18 AM
My comment here:

http://rabbit-hole-journey.blogspot.com/2007/09/reps-and-dems-are-pushing-authoritarian.html

SWATH
10-05-2007, 11:24 AM
worst

Guiliani
Hillary
Obama
Romney
Thompson
zombie Stalin
zombie Hitler

Least worst

lucius