PDA

View Full Version : Contribute to Ron Paul?

LibForestPaul
01-18-2010, 04:08 PM
Do any of your tinfoil hat heads here believe people who contribute to Ron Paul get put on special lists?
That the actually reason for FEC is to make sure CEO's stay on track. That even if a federalist executive of say GM wants to contribute to Ron Paul, he won't, because he knows all will be reported?

Elwar
01-18-2010, 04:12 PM
You mean you didn't get those special favors from donating to Ron Paul that we all got?

jmdrake
01-18-2010, 04:15 PM
Well I know I got put on a list after donating to Ron Paul. Ever since then I started getting emails and phone calls from organizations representing people like Newt Gingrich (yech), Jim Demmint (he's ok) and John Cornine (double yech!) asking me to send them money. Oh, I'm sure that wasn't what you were angling for, but you'd have to be a complete dunce if you thought you didn't get put on a list after donating to a political campaign. Now do you get put on a bad list? Well if you read the MIAC report, some government officials actually believe Ron Paul supporters are potential terrorists. But I don't live my life worried about lists.

LibForestPaul
01-18-2010, 04:23 PM
[QUOTE]ow do you get put on a bad list? Well if you read the MIAC report, some government officials actually believe Ron Paul supporters are potential terrorists. But I don't live my life worried about lists[/QUOTE

Yep, that one. And specifically, not for peons such as myself. But executives of Fortune 500 companies, Federal judges, law clerks, up and coming state attorneys, state governors, banking execs, etc.
That the Feingold act was not to prevent bribery, but to ensure it and control it.