PDA

View Full Version : For the record I resist racist and reject cultural supremacy

Oyate
01-16-2010, 10:23 PM
Some of you might have noticed a battle going on in this part of the forum.

Enough repetitions and examples have occurred for enough of us to realize that we are under attack by racist elements.

For the record, I resist and repudiate all those who categorize any race, religion, creed or color as being anything less or more than anybody else.

I affirm with the founders that all men (and now all women) are created equal and are endowed by our Creator with certain inalienable rights, and among these, not limited to, but among these being the rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Even is they are some bunch of bros with bones in their noses, squatting in the bush someplace, wondering what airplanes are all about. Gods bless them and keep them apart from people such as us.

To those of you who have called black people "genetically inferior" and by implication made every racist argument and used the situation in Haiti in advance of your ideas,

I say,

We shall see then. And see we shall. Will this community accept and be bent to your will?

Will you prove this movement to be essentially a white race movement?

I think not. I think not atall. I think not much and if you want a wedge, cool. I know where I stand, I can't stand anyplace else, it's a blood thing bra. Thing is since you want freedom to be white-only, the rest of us are just gonna concentrate on being free.

Dieseler
01-16-2010, 10:26 PM
There is unrest in the forest,
There is trouble with the trees,
For the maples want more sunlight
And the oaks ignore their please.

The trouble with the maples,
(And they're quite convinced they're right)
They say the oaks are just too lofty
And they grab up all the light.
But the oaks can't help their feelings
If they like the way they're made.
And they wonder why the maples
Can't be happy in their shade.

There is trouble in the forest,
And the creatures all have fled,
As the maples scream "Oppression!"
And the oaks just shake their heads

So the maples formed a union
And demanded equal rights.
"The oaks are just too greedy;
We will make them give us light."
Now there's no more oak oppression,
For they passed a noble law,
And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw.

Vessol
01-16-2010, 10:27 PM
Inb4 Dunedain and the other xenophobic neocons that prowl this forum.

torchbearer
01-16-2010, 10:27 PM
the stormfront invasion is like a rash.
it comes back every so often, the cortizone cream only eliminates it for short periods of time.
they like the idea that in a free society they could live secluded in a white only community of their choosing, but beyond that- they have no concept of individual rights.

Kludge
01-16-2010, 10:30 PM
I still miss erika. She stroked my ego like no other.

Dieseler
XenaboobS.
http://open.salon.com/files/old_xena1241912119.jpg

Vessol
I find they crawl out under their rock whenever an issue is outside the WASP sphere: immigration, foreign nations(especially African, Latin American, Southeast Asia), people on welfare, etc.

paulitics
01-16-2010, 10:39 PM
Every few months a new batch of trolls with a different agenda invades the forum. I am used to it, and I don't take them seriously.

They are here to waste our time bickering on shit that doesn't matter. Sounds like cointelpro.

Oyate
01-16-2010, 11:32 PM
Sounds like cointelpro.

Sure does. To leave them unchallenged is always a risk, however, their idiocy is proven AFAIC.

To all you newb racist posters, fuck you and the drug-induced horse you rode in on.

Endgame
01-17-2010, 12:04 AM
Inb4 Dunedain and the other xenophobic neocons that prowl this forum.

I said that guy was an 88. Glad someone else finally sees it. Not the first libertarian forum where I've encountered them. They're really pretty obvious. I don't know if they're feds, but I know the white supremacist movement is probably so heavily infiltrated that their ideologues and leaders are probably all feds. Take Hal Turner for instance. Its absolutely in the government's best interest to keep these people around. Very convenient boogeyman to justify hundreds of FBI agents keeping their jobs at the very least, and they're obviously politically useful because anything they can be made to touch turns to shit.

Have a look at where his SN comes from:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/sitemap/index.php/t-644038.html

Son of Liberty 2
01-17-2010, 12:06 AM
For the record I resist racist and reject cultural supremacy
How do you feel about Japanese cultural supremacy in Japan?

Oyate
01-17-2010, 12:17 AM

Shift change again?

Hi there!

How do I feel about Japanese cultural supremacy in Japan?

I'm so glad you asked!

First of all, I have never been to Japan so I have no idea how it feels to be a cultural supremacist in Japan, all I can speak to is cultural supremacy in the USA. Secondly, I'm not really a cultural supremacist in the USA so I can't speak to that either.

Thanks for asking! Bye!

Endgame
01-17-2010, 12:23 AM
First its culture this culture that, which seems like a fine un-PC discussion to be having. Then its "look at this racism against whites" (which certainly does exist, but its all they ever focus on). You'll notice they don't discuss any issue that wouldn't come up on Stormfront. Then its Jews Jews Jews and news links to "look at these degenerate Africans and Mexicans" copied straight from here every day:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12

We're on to you motherfuckers.

YumYum
01-17-2010, 12:27 AM

Japanese beliefs regarding race and gender differed tremendously from the other cultures which they encountered in the Pacific and Asia prior to and during the Second World War. Prior to the war the Japanese nation, under the guidance of an extremely right wing military, reaffirmed their belief in two central ideas: the first, according to John Morrow in a lecture for Norwich University, that the Japanese were the chosen people of God; and second, as stated by in the compilation edited by Lewis A. Erenberg and Susan E. Hirsch titled The War in American Culture: Society and Consciousness During World War II, that the Japanese were a racially pure people. Added to these ideas of racial supremacy and purity was the role which gender played in Japan’s society and culture.

In Japanese society the men were taught that honor was everything. Life was literally not worth living without honor, and honor for the military man was found in dying a glorious death for the Emperor, as stated by John A. Lynn in his work Battle. Iris Chang in her book The Rape of Nanking, relates how Japanese women, in turn, were expected to remain pure and faithful, the women themselves kept out of public view in a society which praised the masculine, and which was dominated by the same.

These ideas and beliefs surrounding divine rights and racial purity, coupled with a rigid structure for the behavior of both men and women in Japanese culture, set the stage for brutal confrontations with other cultures. The Japanese, as recorded in The War in American Culture, sought to establish what they saw as a natural position of dominance over the rest of the Asian world. By being the dominant race the Japanese saw no issue with teaching their concept of racial supremacy to their children in order to prepare for war, and Chang states that it is this theory which would allow the Japanese to rationalize the committing of atrocities upon both soldiers and civilians in occupied territories. This idea of dominance and racial purity would grow stronger, and more terrifying, as the war effort expanded first into China and then into the Pacific.

It proved to be fatal for the Japanese.

http://ww2history.suite101.com/article.cfm/japanese_racial_and_gender_beliefs_in_wwii

Joseph de Maistre
01-17-2010, 12:29 AM
I find they crawl out under their rock whenever an issue is outside the WASP sphere: immigration, foreign nations(especially African, Latin American, Southeast Asia), people on welfare, etc.

I might be white, but I'm certainly no Anglo-Saxon Protestant.

As for the other issues, I was a conservative before I was anything else.

Liberty Star
01-17-2010, 12:30 AM
Then hopefully many here will also boycott of Alskan politician Sarah Palin, her recent racist remarks in last ABC interview have been psuhed under the rug by MSM and she's still touring the circuit as if nothing happened.

YumYum
01-17-2010, 12:31 AM
Then hopefully many here will also boycott of Alskan politician Sarah Palin, her recent racist remarks in last ABC interview have been psuhed under the rug by MSM and she's still touring the circuit as if nothing changed.

I missed it. What did she say?

Liberty Star
01-17-2010, 12:35 AM
I missed it. What did she say?

She advocated racial supremacy in holy land.
Not sure if it's allowed to be posted here, there was a thread on that in hot topics, will bump that.

someperson
01-17-2010, 12:35 AM
These occurrences are becoming all too commonplace. I hope most of it can simply be attributed to individuals bandwagon-jumping onto the movement, without properly understanding the underlying principles of liberty. Here are a few videos for those well-intentioned individuals; though these presentations can't entirely substitute for study, they may shed some light on a few of the more important principles:

YouTube - The Philosophy of Liberty (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muHg86Mys7I)

Here's a playlist to a more thorough presentation:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=992E0E2F337D1D2B&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL

If, after study, one still wishes to promote and propagate collectivism, i.e. the status-quo, it would be quite disheartening, as one's destructive, counter-productive activity could no longer be attributed to mere negligence.

South Park Fan
01-17-2010, 12:45 AM
Thank god I'm not the only one who gets annoyed by these racist anti-semitic trolls *cough* Dunedain *cough* sofia *cough*

Oyate
01-17-2010, 12:46 AM
As ideological as I tend to think, I tend to operate on a more familial or tribal basis. A person who needs help or defence is a kind of imminent concern. All else can be discussed over a beer and a smoke.

LibertyEagle
01-17-2010, 12:46 AM
Then hopefully many here will also boycott of Alskan politician Sarah Palin, her recent racist remarks in last ABC interview have been psuhed under the rug by MSM and she's still touring the circuit as if nothing happened.

You keep repeating this charge, when in reality there is no substantiation for it. You have been repeatedly shown that, by many, and yet, keep coming back with the same charge.

Oyate
01-17-2010, 12:47 AM
Thank god I'm not the only one who gets annoyed by these racist anti-semitic trolls *cough* Dunedain *cough* sofia *cough*

We're making a list
we're checking it twice.....

Liberty Star
01-17-2010, 12:53 AM
You keep repeating this charge, when in reality there is no substantiation for it. You have been repeatedly shown that, by many, and yet, keep coming back with the same charge.

We can continue that debate again, but there is no other resonable explanation for her views to be not motivated by racism. UN passed a resolution in 1975 calling that sort of ideology "racism". I would concede that racism she projected was under the guise of religious extremism but it is clearly racial looking at the underlying facts.

Son of Liberty 2
01-17-2010, 12:56 AM
We're making a list
we're checking it twice.....
Is Ron Paul on your list?

LibertyEagle
01-17-2010, 12:56 AM
We can continue that debate again, but there is no other resonable explanation for her views to be not motivated by racism. UN passed a resolution in 1975 calling that sort of ideology "racism". I would concede that racism she projected was under the guise of religious extremism but it is clearly racial looking at the underlying facts.

Oh bullshit. You have been shown up on this multiple times, yet you keep going around saying it. What's the deal? Hoping that people will buy it, if you repeat it enough times?

There are plenty of things to get Palin on, without twisting her words. Pick one of those.

steve005
01-17-2010, 12:59 AM
Every few months a new batch of trolls with a different agenda invades the forum

I bet they're being sent here by someone pulling strings and trying to discredit our movement,
drones, they might really agree with what they're saying, but they don't know why

steve005
01-17-2010, 01:03 AM
what video are you talking about?

Joseph de Maistre
01-17-2010, 01:03 AM
There are plenty of things to get Palin on, without twisting her words. Pick one of those.

Simply having an Israeli flag in her office, as a sitting governor of Alaska of all places, seems absurd to me.

I liken the Palestinian situation to the plight of the Irish for 700 years - both have been oppressed and invaded, occupied, and killed for living on the wrong land at the wrong time. The Israelites never even occupied palestine for longer than 80 years anyway, according to the Bible itself.

The difference: the Irish had brothers in America supporting them, while the Palestinians have American politicians with Israeli flags in their offices.

So, in essence, anyone who supports Israel would likely oppose the Irish claim to Ireland. And, in my view, that makes any supporter of Israel a supporter of empire and genocide, whether they realize it or not.

someperson
01-17-2010, 01:04 AM
It would be abominable to learn that these posts are being made in order to create a "history of racist posts" on this forum that could later be used as guilt-by-association propaganda against individuals seeking office, who support individual liberty.

Liberty Star
01-17-2010, 01:15 AM
Oh bullshit. You have been shown up on this multiple times, yet you keep going around saying it. What's the deal? Hoping that people will buy it, if you repeat it enough times?

People don't have to buy anything, but we all try to sell our ideas in a discussion and usually argument with a logic and factual support is accepted. You seem to disagree but what do you call a person who advocates that people of one race have more rights than people of another race?

What do you call a person who believes that some races are more "chosen" than others?

If a person X advocates that "white" people have the right to take land that belongs to "black" people under the law, what would you call such a view if it is not racist?
Even if that person says that God told her so, that does not change that fact that she is assigning rights based on race. Therefore I believe that Palin advocated violent racism in her last interview.

If she was surfing this forum, we could ask her plainly, "do you believe that arabs are jews are equal as races?" and settle this, but she's too busy doing the peoples work apparently.

Oyate
01-17-2010, 01:16 AM
It would be abominable to learn that these posts are being made in order to create a "history of racist posts" on this forum that could later be used as guilt-by-association propaganda against individuals seeking office, who support individual liberty.

Astute. They are also post-garnering. They have correctly realized that RPF is a chink in our armour now.

In the height of campaign season, such dreck got buried almost instantly. Now it has staying power. I am increasingly onto more exclusive, more central means of getting my ideas across. I just became aware of this latest racist assault as I was asked for help to step in.

LibertyEagle
01-17-2010, 01:18 AM
People don't have to buy anything, but we all try to sell our ideas in a discussion and usually argument with a logic and factual support is accepted. You seem to disagree but what do you call a person who advocates that people of one race have more rights than people of another race?

What do you call a person who believes that some races are more "chosen" than others?

If a person X advocates that "white" people have the right to take land that belongs to "black" people under the law, what would you call such a view if it is not racist?
Even if that person says that God told her so, that does not change that fact that she is assigning rights based on race.

You're full of it. Show the video, so others can see it for themselves. We can go through this yet another time, if you so desire. Or, better yet, why don't you bump the last thread in which you pulled this, that also has the video, so Oyate's thread isn't completely derailed.

You can link to it here.

Oyate
01-17-2010, 01:23 AM
People don't have to buy anything, but we all try to sell our ideas in a discussion and usually argument with a logic is accepted. You seem to disagree but what do you call a person who advocates that people of one race have more rights than people of another race? What do you call a person who believes that some races are more "chosen" than others?

Even if that person says that God told her so, that does not change that fact that she is assigning rights based on race.

A solid argument. I think a lot of the misunderstanding comes not specifically from race issues but from promises not kept. Put another way, reparations have been attempted but bungled.

At one point, many black people know they were promised 40 acres and a mule. Some got it, many didn't. At the same time, many European settlers were promised homesteads on open land only to find others had got there and got the pick of the water and best land ahead of them.

Our history, kittens, is not uniform or homogenous. It's pretty complicated.

As far as Native America, this is mostly treaty law between (ostensibily) sovereign nations (at least in some cases) and you guys know enough to know treaty law is as high as Constitutional law by definition of the Constitution itself. So at least you know enough to look into treaty law for yourselves and judge.

Liberty Star
01-17-2010, 01:25 AM
Show the video, so others can see it for themselves. We can go through this yet another time, if you so desire. Or, better yet, why don't you bump the last thread in which you pulled this, that also has the video, so Oyate's thread isn't completely derailed.

You can link to it here.

Didn't mean to derail this thread. But I don't think I got the answers to above questions about definition of the term the last time we had same discussion.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=2446152&postcount=1

It's late, we can carry on discussion another time perhaps. Good night :)

Oyate
01-17-2010, 01:40 AM
A lot of the insecurity I find in people, in the Christian Nativistic perspective seems to come from, and I hate to say it, but "white guilt" or white paranoia. So possessive and protective it's like they expect somebody to try and take it away from them.

Which I can relate to. I think anybody can. It's the old "king of the hill" mentality. There's only one king at a time and everybody is trying to pull you down. You got there by fighting to be there, the only way you stay there is by fighting. I can relate.

And, young white supremacist brothers, there's nothing wrong with having a tribe, a people, that's what we do as men. We are warriors. We defend our people. It's natural. Nothing wrong with that.

Now let's talk about the love. The 3VOl. You guys feel it, I know you do. You feel it for your family, your wives, your children just like anybody else. Don't play like you don't, that's just stupid.

Well, can you imagine having honour without love? Where would we be without it? Just a bunch of dicks fighting for no purpose. I think you can agree that without love, there is no basis, no reason for honour. We are, after all, just warriors.

Enough for now. How about one thing to show we can have an understanding? An old gentleman's rule, and a word among warriors can be that we leave the women and children out of it. Fuck all these other guys, we build trust and respect one block at a time starting now.

My kids are Chippewa. Full tribal membership. They are orange in color. I bet your kids are white. Tell me something brother, a distinguishing mark so that if horrible war breaks out, I will be able to identify and protect your family.

silverhandorder
01-17-2010, 02:09 AM
I just leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

If some one is acting collectivist (as the racists claim) it does not mean we have to stoop to their level. One charge I keep seeing on this forum is "race is acting like a group so whites have to organize to act as a group". No go fuck your self and your racist ideas.

Oyate
01-17-2010, 02:11 AM
And I will tell you a story....

(Oh no, Oyate story, oh no!)

I tell you this story because it's something I believe in my heart. It goes back a long time ago. Back in the old days.
Back in the old ways. Aw heck, I told this story on these boards before, about how White Buffalo Calf Woman came to the people and told us the way of peace and the prophets who came later to expound.

I might have told you specifically how I fit into the lineage and how I have smoked that pipe, the very pipe, the White Buffalo Calf Pipe and looked forward to the new White Buffalo Calf.

And I might have told you that she came. It happpened. And how all the prophecies that are to unfold from there are surely happening because here you are.

Yes you. When I saw the early flickerings of the Ron Paul R3VOlUTION I knew it, saw it as plain as day, here you are. You are back.

PROPHECY:

When White Buffalo Calf returns, all the dead warriors will come back to life, family bonds will be re-established and the people will dance as one.

FACTS:

I am one of Grandfather Bird's Dream Dancers. The people have danced as one.

You are the warriors come back to life.

REASONING:

1. There are not enough Dakotah traditional families left for you all to be born into.

2. Things seldom happen the same way twice.

3. It was said that many of you would have rejected your formality, grow your hair long or otherwise decorate yourselves, your bodies.

4, You would display the qualities of warriors. Pugnacious. Not taking no for an answer. Requiring strong authority but also under-nourished spiritually.

5. Timing is right-on. 7th Generation.

So basically my thesis is many or you might in fact be them. Yes, you. You might be the ones we have waited for for 7 generations.

So you white supremacist young brothers, in a way I have to accept you because OF COURSE you would bond to whatever family you were born to and OF COURSE you would feel inclined to defend them any way necessary.

Dudes, it's only natural. It's so literally the way you are supposed to be.

Can I just get you to calm down for a second? Hey, welcome home, it's good to see you again. Hey, settle down. You are home now. Wouldn't you say it would be a good thing if you knew what you are fighting?

What if I told you that all your instincts are right, that you really are part of an ancient race of proud people who are fighting a desperate war against almost unlimited power and our job is to steward the lines of goodness for the benefit of all people?

What if I really meant it and I was willing to fight for you?

Oyate
01-17-2010, 02:35 AM
There is a song, poorly translated:

"the warrior noviciate
must walk about with measured step
twice when wakeful, twice asleep
so carefully test the waters depth for
dangers no-one else perceives"

It impresses me, young men, that no matter how deft you are at being Board Lords, you might not be adept at some basic skills, and in order for you to face me properly here or IRL, you should know some things which we will call pugilism for lack of a better word. Since you are Eurocentric and all.

And since you are historically challenged, let's further put this in European context as we quickly blow by everything from the broadsword to the foil. And all the attendant weapons of the day.

Now, basically for this whole period, from before medieval times right up to the late 1800s, gentlemen were taught the art of fighting with a few basic things:

1. Dagger
2. Sword
3. Staff
4. shield or buck in combination of above
5. same on horseback by this time was kind of arcane because firearms came into the picture.

OK so for today's pugilistic purposes we can rule out swords, nobody carries a sword anymore, forget about it.

Shield or bucaneer, similarly, forget about it, dont' have to worry about it.

Horses, same, don't worry about horses but if you have to, attack from your left hand and low.

Dagger: totally worry. Knives. Shanks. Very nasty, we'll discuss and finally

Staff: totally awesome. Love them. A long stick, a pool-cue, a rake, there's often a staff around and well handled, man what a great weapon.

So let's discuss. Traditional pugilism assumed you had all these weapons at your disposal and you played them more or less in series. But today we only got two out of five.

BlackTerrel
01-17-2010, 02:39 AM

Both of these posters have basically advocated racial supremacism for a while now. Sofia also showed up the exact same day another poster got banned.

Not sure why they are still here.

Oyate
01-17-2010, 02:53 AM
OK so let's start with the staff. If you got a staff, use it like a staff. But these days, we don't wear our daggers in handy sheathes these days, so you might want to have a hand on your blade if TSHTF.

Now here is where it changes. In traditional pugilism, first of all the knife or dirk was like 10" long. And second, you were using it as inside-low-block because you had your sword on high-outside or low-inside block so not only did you want to present the thing, it was part of your defensive perimeter. Today in close-quarters, you have no defensive perimeter. What I recommend is stealth. If you think you can ward an opponent off by brandishing a knife, ok, try and play it but make the blade dissipate after that, make him wonder where it's at.

I would prefer, if I know CQ is about to go down, that they now know I have a blade atall, I'm going to wait until they close and make as many cuts as I can as fast as I can, I'll make them debilitating as I can but objective numero uno is always ESCAPE.

If a guy like me gets into a situation like that you know I am either in trouble or totally fucking up. The wise warrior sees conflict and avoids it before it happens.

So young racists, having told you all this, would you like a crack at a real-live mud person? And if we schedule correctly, his whole extended tribe? Because I can PM you my address and you can just surprise us any time! I think that would be fun and I talked to the people and they are down for some excitement.

Now we did briefly consider giving you a colour-coded map so that upon your entry into the camp you could figure out who the white people were or were not but we quickly decided that if you push a full-frontal, we will all be firing upon you so you will have to take us by stealth and man, that ain't gonna be easy either because we're pretty protective about each other and among ourselves so I'll leave it up to you how you want to try to ethnically cleanse this part of Arizona.

Oyate
01-17-2010, 02:58 AM
Both of these posters have basically advocated racial supremacism for a while now. Sofia also showed up the exact same day another poster got banned.

Not sure why they are still here.

Brother, I might be wrong in replying and bringing them to the top of the boards but all I know how to do is resist these fuckers in thought and word and deed. To battle them high and low.

I been getting PMs from people saying "thanks for finally standing up to these bastards".

Thanks for what? We all have to battle evil high and low, all it takes for evil to prevail is for good people to be silent.

Let's speak brother. Let's let freedom ring.

Dieseler
01-17-2010, 03:04 AM
YAAAAAR!
YouTube - Death Metal Rooster (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A43JOxLa5MM&feature=player_embedded#)

We Have A New Champion!

Who Can Make War With Death Metal Rooster?

LibertyEagle
01-17-2010, 03:05 AM
South Park Fan and Black Terrel, calling other forum members "racist anti-semitic trolls" would fall into the category of insulting another forum member. If you think someone has made a post that is racist, then flag it for the Moderators.

Electric Church
01-17-2010, 03:17 AM
then flag it for the Moderators.

The moderators are intentionally turning a blind eye. I think equating black Haitians with dogs and savages and calling them an inferior race over and over again by different posters should have easily come to the attention of the "moderators" by now.

Kludge
01-17-2010, 03:17 AM
YAAAAAR!
YouTube - Death Metal Rooster (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A43JOxLa5MM&feature=player_embedded#)

We Have A New Champion!

Who Can Make War With Death Metal Rooster?

Best post of 2010.

LibertyEagle
01-17-2010, 03:19 AM
The moderators are intentionally turning a blind eye. I think equating black Haitians with dogs and savages and calling them an inferior race over and over again by different posters should have easily come to the attention of the "moderators" by now.

I haven't seen it; nor to my knowledge has any such post been flagged. If you know of such a post, please go flag it.

LibertyEagle
01-17-2010, 03:22 AM
Brother, I might be wrong in replying and bringing them to the top of the boards but all I know how to do is resist these fuckers in thought and word and deed. To battle them high and low.

I been getting PMs from people saying "thanks for finally standing up to these bastards".

Thanks for what? We all have to battle evil high and low, all it takes for evil to prevail is for good people to be silent.

What you're talking about is fine, Oyate. I'm just asking not to be naming other forum members. Send them to the Mods or Admins, and/or flag the posts you are concerned about.

Electric Church
01-17-2010, 03:24 AM
I haven't seen it; nor to my knowledge has any such post been flagged. If you know of such a post, please go flag it.

Moderators have seen it over and over again. This crap has been going on for days. I hardly post here but the racism was so blatantly obvious that I had to step in and point it out. And when I posted a thread to counter the racism and put the Haitians in good light my thread was moved within 3 minutes. So don't tell me that you guys don't know what the hell's going on here.

prophet
01-17-2010, 03:25 AM
If she was surfing this forum, we could ask her plainly, "do you believe that arabs are jews are equal as races?" and settle this, but she's too busy doing the peoples work apparently.
If Ayn Rand were surfing this forum, would you ask her the same question?

Would you ban her if she gave the same answer she always gave?

Dieseler
01-17-2010, 03:27 AM
Oooh.... the Rand Card.

Kludge
01-17-2010, 03:30 AM

With any luck, she wouldn't have lasted more than 10 posts.

I brought Dunedain up with admin back in November (who has a 2 year posting gap, BTW). Since they seem to want to keep 'im (and 'em) around, or maybe they're just too busy to notice, I think Oyate has the right idea.

prophet
01-17-2010, 03:31 AM
Moderators have seen it over and over again. This crap has been going on for days. I hardly post here but the racism was so blatantly obvious that I had to step in and point it out. And when I posted a thread to counter the racism and put the Haitians in good light my thread was moved within 3 minutes. So don't tell me that you guys don't know what the hell's going on here.Maybe you ought to switch to a different tack. Instead of calling those who disagree with you nasty names, why don;t you simply list all the great accomplishments of the Haitians? Talk about how far they have advanced in a mere 200 years, since they killed all the evil Whites who were oppressing them. That ought to work better than just hurling the same old tired epithet.

Kludge
01-17-2010, 03:34 AM
Maybe you ought to switch to a different tack. Instead of calling those who disagree with you nasty names, why don;t you simply list all the great accomplishments of the Haitians? Talk about how far they have advanced in a mere 200 years, since they killed all the evil Whites who were oppressing them. That ought to work better than just hurling the same old tired epithet.

Heeeeeey, guess who else has a 2 year post gap!

Dieseler
01-17-2010, 03:35 AM
We shall bork their hinds for time immemorial with plastic sporks in time immoral.

prophet
01-17-2010, 03:36 AM
With any luck, she wouldn't have lasted more than 10 posts.

I brought Dunedain up with admin back in November (who has a 2 year posting gap, BTW). Since they seem to want to keep 'im (and 'em) around, or maybe they're just too busy to notice, I think Oyate has the right idea. If it is a requirement for posting here that one consider the medieval Arabs the equal of the Jews, then Ayn Rand won't be the only one banned. She will be joined by a majority of posters with triple digit IQs.

LibertyEagle
01-17-2010, 03:36 AM
Moderators have seen it over and over again. This crap has been going on for days. I hardly post here but the racism was so blatantly obvious that I had to step in and point it out. And when I posted a thread to counter the racism and put the Haitians in good light my thread was moved within 3 minutes. So don't tell me that you guys don't know what the hell's going on here.

If you are unable to find posts to flag that espouse racism, then you don't have much of a case. If however you are aware of some, again, please flag them.

Kludge
01-17-2010, 03:46 AM
She will be joined by a majority of posters with triple digit IQs.

Do they all estimate their own IQ, too....? :p

Electric Church
01-17-2010, 03:50 AM
If you are unable to find posts to flag that espouse racism, then you don't have much of a case. If however you are aware of some, again, please flag them.

I've already made my case very well. The administrators and the moderators are complicit and it's to no surprise. That's why I don't come around here that often because I've seen this crap too many times before. But it's hard to keep quiet with a bunch of racists sick freaks spewing out all their venom in three different threads in the most popular section of the forum while the forum operators stand guard and facilitate.

prophet
01-17-2010, 03:53 AM
Do they all estimate their own IQ, too....? :p

Most folks with triple digit IQs probably know what their IQ is. As for the Arabs, the best info I can find says they average in the low 80s. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations

Oyate
01-17-2010, 03:56 AM
I've already made my case very well.

Indeed brother (sister?) our opposition has made their own case in plain words. You and I and Kludge and jmdrake and others know exactly what's going on here.

It's a weakness in a certain sense, we're very tolerant of aberrant ideology. Especially now.

But we're not alone and I share a sense of shock that this crap went unopposed for so many days.

specsaregood
01-17-2010, 04:24 AM
Heeeeeey, guess who else has a 2 year post gap!

Well they did just have a recruitment request just a couple days ago.
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?p=7684113&highlight=ronpaulforums#post7684113

You guys should join,......

For the record, racism is stupid.

Kludge
01-17-2010, 04:30 AM
Well they did just have a recruitment request just a couple days ago.
[/URL][URL]http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?p=7684113&highlight=ronpaulforums#post7684113 (http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?p=7684113&highlight=ronpaulforums#post7684113)

"You guys should join, I couldn't believe they banned red, that was ****ed up, why are any whites who say their proud to be white labeled racists? while blacks have thier own colleges, why not a white college it wouldn't be PC.., we need more people who can argue like red, their are too many in the upper ranks of RP forums that they are hurting our cause, they are trolls from nsa most likely"

lulz

Wanna talk about hurting causes???

http://i42.tinypic.com/28altua.jpg
http://www.irregulartimes.com/ronpauldonblack.jpg

Dieseler
01-17-2010, 04:45 AM
At Long Last
A challenger was Found.
Tonight!
Death metal Rooster!
VS.
Ugly The Aberrant Death Metal Poodle!

Meet the Challenger!

YouTube - Malfunction Dog Death Metal (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZFFKKwY9lc&feature=player_embedded)

It's Gonna Be a Hoedown at the Throw Down!

Oyate
01-17-2010, 04:45 AM
One time I had this buddy called Pete. He was an amazing musician.

One day Pete said his sister was coming to visit to we all make ready and were a bit surprised to find a very well spoken and polished black gal.

That was something. And it was something again when Pete said he had another sister coming over and she turned out to be Asian.

OK. We kind of knew the deal. Pete, his sisters, all them kids were adopted. Just seemed their adotive folks had a collector's attitude about the thing.

I can totally dig it. If I was a rich man, I'd set about populating my little planet with kids of many colours too. But I would want my Africans to be Africans and my Asians to be Asians as much as I want my Native Americans to be who they are, and they can just be Americans besides. I think it's part of Tutankweh'ongweh. The path of understanding.

I think these white supremacists, they have a part of understanding; they understand things in terms of personal responsibility and action RIGHT NOW. And we must admit, this takes a certain amount of bravery on their part, for not only do they voice unpopular opinions among us, but they run the risk of being branded "terrorists" or whatever for their extremist views as we do.

That is supposing even one of them is sincere, which we may doubt, but let us take them at their word.

My thesis remains as always, I will dialogue with someone who is standing upon principle, for if they are standing we can move them.

To the haters, I am a mud person, I have already been more influential than you and I dare you to come and get me. Double dare with cherries on top.

Dieseler
01-17-2010, 04:49 AM
I take a nap now.
Making fights is tough work.

Oyate
01-17-2010, 04:53 AM
OK everybody else is posting cool vids. Here's one by an old fave, Husker Du, and I love the lyrics;

We are starting a cat ranch and taking one hundred thousand cats!

Each cat will have twelve kittens a year,
The catskins will sell for thirty cents each,
One hundred men could skin five thousand cats a day,
We could be dealing a profit of over ten thousand dollars!

But what should we feed the cats?
We will start a rat ranch next door with a million rats
The rats will be twelve times faster than the cats
So we can have more rats to feed each day for each cat

But what should we feed the rats?
We will feed the ratsThe carcases of the cats

After they have been skinned

Now get this!

We feed the rats to the cats and the cats to the rats
And get the catskins for nothing
We feed the rats the carcases of the cats

After they have been skinned

Rats to the cats and the cats to the rats
And get the catskins for nothing.

YouTube - Husker Du/ How To Skin A Cat (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWqTHYBqPgs)

prophet
01-17-2010, 04:54 AM
Indeed brother (sister?) our opposition has made their own case in plain words. You and I and Kludge and jmdrake and others know exactly what's going on here.

It's a weakness in a certain sense, we're very tolerant of aberrant ideology. Especially now.

But we're not alone and I share a sense of shock that this crap went unopposed for so many days.When your opposition has "made their own case in plain words," the civilized approach calls for you to oppose it in plain words. Thus far, I have seen no opposition to their position form you. You have confined yourself to personal attacks, leaving the stated case largely unopposed.

Sometimes it gets downright laughable. We have a thread title with "Racism and cultural supremacy" connected as if they are synonymous. This leads to the outrageous position that the culture of Saudi Arabia is equal to that of Israel. Ayn Rand did not believe that, and there are people on this ostensibly libertarian forum who would ban her for it. To claim the cultural superiority of Israel over Saudi Arabia can not be racist, since they are all Semites. It's not racism, it's just the fact of the matter.

If we should get a libertarian society with a government devoted to liberty, would the egalitarians on this forum say that anyone who says our libertarian culture is superior to that of Castro Cuba should be banished for "Racism?" Yep, they would!

Bman
01-17-2010, 05:11 AM
When your opposition has "made their own case in plain words," the civilized approach calls for you to oppose it in plain words. Thus far, I have seen no opposition to their position form you. You have confined yourself to personal attacks, leaving the stated case largely unopposed.

Sometimes it gets downright laughable. We have a thread title with "Racism and cultural supremacy" connected as if they are synonymous. This leads to the outrageous position that the culture of Saudi Arabia is equal to that of Israel. Ayn Rand did not believe that, and there are people on this ostensibly libertarian forum who would ban her for it. To claim the cultural superiority of Israel over Saudi Arabia can not be racist, since they are all Semites. It's not racism, it's just the fact of the matter.

If we should get a libertarian society with a government devoted to liberty, would the egalitarians on this forum say that anyone who says our libertarian culture is superior to that of Castro Cuba should be banished for "Racism?" Yep, they would!

Paahhh-lease. You are trying to twist the situation and you know it.

for example this post. Where this current round probably started.

Haiti has been a backward third world shit-hole since the French were genocided 200 years ago. That's why the Mestizos walled off the island to keep the savages out. Since 1950? What are you talking about? yeah, the U.S. droped Haiti from their list of place to expand the empire in the 50s but they lived in walled fortresses away from the native genocidal savages until then.

The Haitians didn't just throw off French rule, they racially murdered every Frenchman on the Island. They couldn't just stop at independence. They had to kill and murder everyone who wasn't black. We never did that to the English here in America. Our forefathers weren't savages.

This post tries to make two points. That the people were all savages and they were all black. You don't see what the problem is? You think enough people are too stupid to read inbetween the lines and see what the real attempts are here?

You can call me a lot of things but the naive sucker who will let this type of behaviour go uncontested is not going to happen.

I'm of 100% german decent and I am proud of that fact. I'm also proud to be married to a woman with 75% Irish decent, and if it were 100% African I'd be proud of that also. It's one thing to be happy with who you are, it's another thing completely to think that makes you better than someone else. It's just ridiculous.

Oyate
01-17-2010, 05:24 AM
When your opposition has "made their own case in plain words," the civilized approach calls for you to oppose it in plain words.

Oh wait, little Prophet Without Honour, let's first take some time for a proper greeting. In The Name Of The Most High, have you had a drink of mint tea yet, and have you tied up yor camel? Sit down and make yourself comfortable. I hope you have had a good sleep and are ready to persecute the faithful.

Thus far, I have seen no opposition to their position form you. You have confined yourself to personal attacks, leaving the stated case largely unopposed.

I think not, young one, my historical thesis remains unchallenged: Haiti, such as it is, had a brief period of "independence" duing the years of 1804 to 1825 and since then has been the subject of external interference.

Sometimes it gets downright laughable.

Laughter is good medicine my young friend. Take it when you can in good faith.

We have a thread title with "Racism and cultural supremacy" connected as if they are synonymous.

Gee, it seems we do. And don't forget Israel! What do you think of that? How does that poke you in the chest?

This leads to the outrageous position that the culture of Saudi Arabia is equal to that of Israel.

I would certainly say that is outrageous given as it has no significance to this conversation! It is simply outrageous! Who brought that up anyway?

Ayn Rand did not believe that, and there are people on this ostensibly libertarian forum who would ban her for it.

Further outrage to bring in Randian principles in the context of Saudi Arabia! This simply makes no sense! I totally agree with you. Screw these people who bring up random associations with emotive content to simply whip up emotions to get int he way of our sincere dialogue. We are on a plane here, we really understand one another. Let's make this moment last!

To claim the cultural superiority of Israel over Saudi Arabia can not be racist, since they are all Semites. It's not racism, it's just the fact of the matter.

You are correct again! Semitic peoples are not exclusive to Israel, all the people in that region are Semites, and therefore to be prejuduced against a Palestinian makes one an anti-Semite as much as it they hated Jews. Praise God from Whom all blessings flow that you are given such wisdom and understanding little brother! ALLAH HU AKBUR!

If we should get a libertarian society with a government devoted to liberty, would the egalitarians on this forum

There are other egalitarians on this forum? We must keep them secret brother. Like the shrines of the Coptic Christians, like the shrines that Jews keep in foreign lands by consent and support of our ancient ways, where the name of Y~h is still whispered, my brother, let us not speak of new ways but protect the old for they are our common tradition.

say that anyone who says our libertarian culture is superior to that of Castro Cuba should be banished for "Racism?" Yep, they would!"

"Lift up your eyes to the hills from whence cometh your salvation."

You should study your Torah. You should know this.

Brooklyn Red Leg
01-17-2010, 05:39 AM
Have a look at where his SN comes from

No, his screen name does not come from Stormfront. Its truly a perversion of what Tolkien wrote. Anyone who actually bothered to READ The Lord of the Rings knows Tolkien rejected the idea of nationalism/racism as he had seen it affect his life personally (he lost all of his close personal friends in World War I).

Dunedain = Men of the West in Sindarin.

And back to the topic at hand, I think the words of Thomas Jefferson are best:

Equal and exact justice to all men, of whatever state or persuasion, religious or political; peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none

Bolded for emphasis.

fj45lvr
01-17-2010, 05:42 AM
The Haitians didn't just throw off French rule, they racially murdered every Frenchman on the Island. They couldn't just stop at independence. They had to kill and murder everyone who wasn't black. We never did that to the English here in America. Our forefathers weren't savages.

This post tries to make two points. That the people were all savages and they were all black. You don't see what the problem is? You think enough people are too stupid to read inbetween the lines and see what the real attempts are here?

I kind of think that maybe the facts of what happened are not that well known...I don't know anything about Haitian history and what happened with the French and whomever else was on the islands and potentially slaves (or not slaves)

But I could imagine myself, where a Haitian response to the French could significantly deviate from the Colonial American response to the British for various reasons:

Americans weren't slaves that were forcibly taken from their own lands like animals and sold to do shit work for "the man"
the hatians probably had HUGE amounts and more angst for "retaliation" for a long train of abuses to themselves and their families than the Americans who essentially were in competition with the distant crown for raking profits that they wanted for themselves (while abusing the Native Indians in exploitation of the vast and newly acquired lands being allotted)
the Americans were from similar if not the same backgrounds on many different levels including political, educational etc. and were not wantonly killed or beaten and treated as "subhuman" to their "owners" or a whole "class" of other people
Americans had powerful political allies funneling support as co-competitors against the british while the haitians likely had NO ONE...a brutal response may have been deemed necessary to be able to retain what they wanted (freedom) Can you imagine if they merely let the French just surrender and leave?? You can bet they would be back with force (a vastly superior force).
These are only a small few to show that while racism was a key component of the haitian fight in response to wrong doing, that there is much more than merely "race" to form the actions that happened. This is not even considering that there was probably differing opinions as to what actions should be taken (just as many colonists didn't agree with what happened in America and the methods).

I don't think it is unfair to generally recognize historical facts but I don't believe that proves anything as to what the reality is as to people believing they are superior to another individual based on some kind of racial comparison(which is not logical or valid).

Oyate
01-17-2010, 05:45 AM
Hey Jew Bags!

You descendants of Ah-Bra-ham

and Itzak

And Yah-cobe,

Welcome!

You can't even believe how awesome this is brothers, I'm literally shitting. Did anyone inform you that we have the other part of the stone tablets? Yes, the very same ones given to Mosha on the mountain.

They are supposed to interlock with the stones we have. Hey kittens, there's only one set of stones. We have some and you have the others. We were told to wait for you. We're still waiting.

Hey Jew bags, ever wonder why we all have long noses and all laugh at the line "that's not a banana lady, that's my nose"?

It's genetic kittens. Jews always have the best Jewish jokes.

Holy Ones of The Book, you come from a common ancestry, this is a family fight, we are just native Americans. From our perspective you should learn to love one another and respect one another more.

Just saying. In the name of the One Most High.

fj45lvr
01-17-2010, 05:59 AM
Hey Jew Bags!

You descendants of Ah-Bra-ham

and Itzak

And Yah-cobe,

Welcome!

You can't even believe how awesome this is brothers, I'm literally shitting. Did anyone inform you that we have the other part of the stone tablets? Yes, the very same ones given to Mosha on the mountain.

They are supposed to interlock with the stones we have. Hey kittens, there's only one set of stones. We have some and you have the others. We were told to wait for you. We're still waiting.

Hey Jew bags, ever wonder why we all have long noses and all laugh at the line "that's not a banana lady, that's my nose"?

It's genetic kittens. Jews always have the best Jewish jokes.

Holy Ones of The Book, you come from a common ancestry, this is a family fight, we are just native Americans. From our perspective you should learn to love one another and respect one another more.

Just saying. In the name of the One Most High.

Huh? I don't get it.

fj45lvr
01-17-2010, 06:01 AM
double post

Oyate
01-17-2010, 06:11 AM
I kind of keep a catalogue in my mind of

All the names of G~d I can find.

In the hebrew tradition, it is not a word to be said. In the Hebrew tradition, the closest we can get in print even is to spell the word Y~Weh.

The Holy One is so Holy, so Wakan as to be remote from us, so all us little ones can do is dare to breathe the name.

He is great and we are small.

What I love about Hasidim is they don't question G~d, they just obey and let the Holy One work out the details. Don't cut the hair above my ears? You got it Holy one. Don't do this or that? You got it Big Guy, no problems boss.

The fact is I can't directly relate to all of your laws but when you sing?

Ho Gods when you sing, I know, we all know what you are talking about. And in our way, we pray with you in the sun rise and in the mid-day and in the evening. brothers and sisters..

jmdrake
01-17-2010, 07:03 AM
Is Ron Paul on your list?

I see nobody else has addressed you idiocy so I will. Ron Paul proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is NOT a white supremacist when he said this:

Paul: I would like to believe that if we had a freer society, it would take care of Blacks and whites and everybody equally because we're all individuals. To me, that is so important. But if we had equal justice under the law, I think it would be a big improvement. If we had probably a repeal of most of the federal laws on drugs and the unfairness on how Blacks are treated with these drugs laws, it would be a tremendous improvement.

And also, I think that if you're going to have prosperity, it serves everybody. And if this is done by emphasizing property rights and freedom of the individuals, making sure that the powerful special interests don't control Washington, that the military industrial complex doesn't suck away all the wealth of the country, and then we would have prosperity.

This is what we need and we need to share it. The free society is the only society that can provide goods and services and distribute them in the most fair manner. And that is the society that I would advocate and argue for and believe it's available to us.

Paul: A system designed to protect individual liberty will have no punishments for any group and no privileges. Today, I think inner-city folks and minorities are punished unfairly in the war on drugs.

For instance, Blacks make up 14 percent of those who use drugs, yet 36 percent of those arrested are Blacks and it ends up that 63 percent of those who finally end up in prison are Blacks. This has to change.

We don't have to have more courts and more prisons. We need to repeal the whole war on drugs. It isn't working.

We have already spent over $400 billion since the early 1970s, and it is wasted money. Prohibition didn't work. Prohibition on drugs doesn't work. So we need to come to our senses.

And, absolutely, it's a disease. We don't treat alcoholics like this. This is a disease, and we should orient ourselves to this. That is one way you could have equal justice under the law.

I have never ever ever seen a single white supremacist admit that there are laws that disproportionately affect black people.

T1000
01-17-2010, 07:10 AM
Will you prove this movement to be essentially a white race movement?Do you hate white libertarians? I think you do.

jmdrake
01-17-2010, 07:58 AM
Do you hate white libertarians? I think you do.

Wow. Someone with only 3 posts immediately accuses someone else of being racist. And you should be taken seriously because....? :rolleyes: These sock puppets are getting tiresome.

Endgame
01-17-2010, 11:01 AM
No, his screen name does not come from Stormfront. Its truly a perversion of what Tolkien wrote. Anyone who actually bothered to READ The Lord of the Rings knows Tolkien rejected the idea of nationalism/racism as he had seen it affect his life personally (he lost all of his close personal friends in World War I).

Dunedain = Men of the West in Sindarin.

And back to the topic at hand, I think the words of Thomas Jefferson are best:

Bolded for emphasis.

I know it didn't come straight from Tolkein, but searching for that white supremacist essay about Tolkein turns up several threads on Stormfront.

Liberty Star
01-17-2010, 11:25 AM

Who's talking about banning anyone, this is free market of ideas and people should have right to express their views as long as they are civil and within forum guidelines.

But it doesn't matter who, anyone who could be surfing this forum (or not) and believes that one of the races is more "chosen" or superior than others is a racist by very difinition of the term. There is not an iota of a difference between arabs and jews and they are exactly equal in the eyes of God. All those self appointed God's agents on the planet who say that one of the two races is superior or more "chosen" than the other are racial supremacists (and not religious fanatics as is sometimes mistakenly believed). It doesn't matter if it's Palin, Hagee, Lieberman, Hollywood freakshow, porn industry execs, abortion lobby, gay marriage lobby, neocons or whoever.

Flash
01-17-2010, 11:40 AM
For one Stormfront's owner Don Black does in fact have a violent back round. Ever hear of Operation Red Dog?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Red_Dog

Endgame
01-17-2010, 11:41 AM
Well I'm very glad to see the mods have finally dealt with Dunedain etc. I hope they know what to look for next time. The 88's will be back.

BlackTerrel
01-17-2010, 02:41 PM

If it makes you feel any better there's a reason these idiots are on the Internet, and commenting on YouTube videos and "invading" other forums. It's because in the real world no one takes them seriously and they'd probably get their asses kicked.

These people are a joke. They don't worry me. I just wish they don't bring Ron Paul down with them. Anyone who does a little research into what Dr. Paul is all about knows he wants nothing to do with these folk - but not everyone is willing to do that work.

Nate
01-17-2010, 04:14 PM
Well I'm very glad to see the mods have finally dealt with Dunedain etc. I hope they know what to look for next time. The 88's will be back.

Same here. Dunedain was a piece of trash. The only person on the forum I've ever put on ignore. He brought the intelligence level of this place down by 40 IQ points every time he posted. He was also THE major reason I wouldn't recommend this forum to anybody with melanin who was interested in discussions about liberty because I was afraid they would think him & the rest of the stormfront brigade of morons were "libertarians". They will be back but they still won't fool anybody here with half a brain with their collectivist drivel.

Nate
01-17-2010, 04:29 PM
If it makes you feel any better there's a reason these idiots are on the Internet, and commenting on YouTube videos and "invading" other forums. It's because in the real world no one takes them seriously and they'd probably get their asses kicked.

These people are a joke. They don't worry me. I just wish they don't bring Ron Paul down with them. Anyone who does a little research into what Dr. Paul is all about knows he wants nothing to do with these folk - but not everyone is willing to do that work.

+1

The only thing I want them to do is stay on their own POS forums & have their white power circle jerk over there. They want to be "separatists", then fine, "separate" from the rest of us & just go the hell away already.