PDA

View Full Version : ED Schultz Says He'd Cheat To Keep Brown From Winning

Immortal Technique
01-16-2010, 08:47 PM
YouTube - ED Schultz Says He'd Cheat To Keep Brown From Winning (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt8nZGJy3WI)

Broadcasted Jan.15, 2010

ED Schultz Says He'd Cheat To Keep Brown From Winning
Also insults Gun owners and tea party goers.

MsDoodahs
01-16-2010, 09:07 PM
Wow, I'm shocked to learn that this hard left statist democrat mouthpiece has zero morals.

Dianne
01-17-2010, 12:38 AM
They all cheat... what's new?

MsDoodahs
01-17-2010, 10:38 AM
Which is why Coakley will probably win...

ItsTime
01-17-2010, 10:45 AM
Which is why Coakley will probably win...

Hi Ho Hi Ho off to 10 different polling stations we go.

JustinTime
01-17-2010, 09:39 PM
Sgt. Schultz is probably the worst person in America for treating politics like a football game, and thats saying a lot. Morals, principles, ideology? Screw that crap, he just wants his side to win, and he cant even explain why.

I watched him during the summer and early fall talk about Health Care Reform quite a bit, it was all talking points, a parrot couldve done the show.

Dianne
01-17-2010, 11:52 PM
LMAO... tea partiers not educated... but Ed Shits admists he would lie and cheat hahahahahaha...... what a fuckin low life.

He's just the typical maggot we are fighting... a liar... admitted cheat and you think that dum*A* is educated? I bet they found him on skid row.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
01-17-2010, 11:53 PM
what a clown

BuddyRey
01-18-2010, 12:52 AM
LMAO... tea partiers not educated... but Ed Shits admists he would lie and cheat hahahahahaha...... what a fuckin low life.

He's just the typical maggot we are fighting... a liar... admitted cheat and you think that dum*A* is educated? I bet they found him on skid row.

I'm completely embarrassed to admit that I used to listen to this guy's radio show almost every day back in 2006-2007.

He used to a pretty fair and moderate guy who didn't go out of his way to say mean things about anybody. He was pro-gun rights (or at least claimed to be), and, for the most part, made rational arguments that I didn't always agree with but always respected.

Now it's almost like he's trying to become the Rush Limbaugh of the left. All he does is call names, shout people down, and huff and puff like any FOX News blowhard.

sluggo
01-18-2010, 06:48 AM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

Ed Schultz is MSNBC's Wally George.

YouTube - Wally George debates Libertarian, Scott Lockwood Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdcfj8QesEE)

He is not meant to be taken seriously.

RM918
01-18-2010, 06:51 AM
Shultz is utterly convinced Obama is a genius that can not be criticized, and that the health care bill will be the country's greatest boon in 200 years. Anyone who disagrees is a racist that hates poor people.