PDA

View Full Version : SC Folks?

Razmear
10-05-2007, 12:30 AM
OK, we got our own sub-forum, so who here is from SC, and what can we do to get Ron Paul out of the 2% rut?
Last I heard they were setting up a new state headquarters in Greenville, but not sure how that is coming along.
Also Brian Gentry, the SC Coordinator hasn't replied to any of my emails since the Straw Poll, so I'm not sure whats going on with that either.
It would be nice if we could get someone official from the RP campaign to check this thread on a regular basis and give us some updates, but for now just chime in and say hi if your from SC so we can work together to get stuff done.

Eric Burke
Anderson, SC
Meetup 951

Razmear
10-10-2007, 12:56 PM
Bump. Am I the only one from SC here?????

shahram72
10-11-2007, 06:46 PM
I'm here, in Columbia, but don't frequent this site. I just saw Brian Gentry and Don from Arlington at our last meetup last Monday. Do you have his phone number? I'm pretty sure they are busy getting the Columbia office running. Feel free to PM me, I don't frequent this forum.

lx43
10-12-2007, 08:46 PM
I am here also. I just found this thread. :)

justinc.1089
10-13-2007, 11:59 PM
I live near Myrtle Beach SC. I get on this forum two or three times a week but usually I spend all my time doing other things campaigning for Ron Paul. I feel like reading through some of these topics is just wasting my time.

But we need to get more organized in South Carolina. Ron Paul probably has more potential support in South Carolina than most primary states.

Another thing the republican voters in SC are extremely displeased with the candidates. Almost no voters for the republicans in SC want a pro-abortion, anti-gun, big spender candidate.

I've put out some signs for Paul around Loris, SC so that area is covered good enough to show support. I'm going to focus around the highways going into North Myrtle Beach next, but I would need many more signs to actually cover that entire area decently unlike the small town of Loris lol.

We also need to organize for some march in all the states thing. I heard something about it and then nothing now for like a week, maybe it already happened?

Still if we had like 50 Paul supporters somewhere like Charleston, Colombia, or some other bigger city in SC it would be a good sign and get media attention for Paul, and expose his name more to SC voters.

Lets get organized here in SC!

ShawnC
10-21-2007, 03:01 AM
I'm here in the Myrtle Beach area. Just joined the site afew days ago thou

lx43
10-24-2007, 06:10 PM
welcome aboard

Bradley in DC
10-24-2007, 09:21 PM
Ok, which one of you is going to email the state Republican Party and update your state's delegate selection process?

Reminding them of the RNC by-law Rule 14 (a) (http://www.gop.com/About/AboutRead.aspx?AboutType=4&Section=16) should help:

RULE NO. 14
Participation
(a) The Republican National Committee shall assist the states in their efforts to inform all citizens as to how they may participate in delegate selection procedures. The states, in cooperation with the Republican National Committee, shall prepare instructive material on delegate selection methods and make it available for distribution.

Just copy the 2004 information I posted with the request and citation of the rule here, and you should be good to go. They just had to send the info to the RNC last month so there's no excuse not to "inform all citizens" now.

rancher89
10-31-2007, 08:44 AM
My husband and I, both Veterans, will be at the rallies in Columbia Fri and Sat nights (2nd and 3rd of Nov.) Look for the large American flag on TALL poles and hopefully a blue tarp homemade sign below.

SC Ron Paul supporters will have our support for your primary, whenever it is. I heard they were thinking of moving it up to sometime in December. Is this true????

Ibtz
11-12-2007, 06:57 PM
I'm here in Berkeley County. Let me know what you need me to do.