PDA

View Full Version : Taxable Income

Danke
01-16-2010, 05:39 AM
YouTube - Real Americans Walk the Walk Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRoI6NFkxBY)

YouTube - Real Americans Walk the Walk Part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCqg8gahq60&feature=related)

YouTube - Real Americans Walk the Walk Part 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgr71s84PBA&feature=related)

YouTube - Real Americans Walk the Walk Part 4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMRSn5midyc&feature=related)

Oyate
01-16-2010, 05:58 AM
Hendrickson, sure. I've often wondered why he doesn't get much attention or discussion among the other scholars.

newbitech
01-16-2010, 06:05 AM
oh one of my favorite subjects! Looks like a great find. I am looking forward to hearing this Danke, after reading a lot of your posts.

I am getting together with an accountant Tuesday to set up my corp strategy. I can't wait to test out my theory on taxable income this year.

Will give more feedback after morning coffee and watching this series. I know it will be a good one.

newbitech
01-16-2010, 06:40 AM
here is the propaganda film the video mentions. I paused to look it up.

YouTube - The Other Donald Duck Tax Propaganda Film (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfwZNomxsNg)

and the other other one.

YouTube - Income Tax Propaganda Cartoon (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ69X1qt4sQ)

newbitech
01-16-2010, 07:06 AM
So interesting to see that people are doing this. I am fairly certain that this is the trail that I have been on for the last year as well.

Of course, the video was produced to get folks to buy the book. I see no reason why this information should be secret. I will be handling taxes without the use of this book this year, I might pick it up for next year tho.

This makes me want to look up more info already. Good to hear people have been successful in standing up for the law in the face of the IRS. Too bad the people weren't allowed to share more than a few details tho.

Austrian Econ Disciple
01-16-2010, 07:09 AM
I'm looking into the laws more deeply myself, but fuck if I can't find the time to do everything on my lists....CD, Lit handouts, protests, writing, quick films, read my litany of austrian works and history tomes, out-reach, etc.

Right now I'm trying to delve into Common/Admiralty and other things. Definitely have to check this out as an avenue of defeating the IRS.

Oyate
01-16-2010, 07:14 AM
This makes me want to look up more info already.

And you want advice on SEO/SEM? PM me.

roho76
01-16-2010, 07:41 AM
I wonder how all of this is going to work out with the new proof of health care/IRS crap. Since I'm freelance and nobody sends me a 1099 or W-2 then I kinda slide under the radar. I have filed amended returns for past years and am still waiting for a return of my property.

Of all the tax protest stuff I have read this has always seemed legit although I can't say for sure since I have not received a refund yet. I have downloaded the digitized copy of the tax code and have referenced it against what he says in the book and I must say Pete has done his homework. Althought he just got ruled against and is in the appeal process right now. I feel they're going to make example out of him like they do with other high profile tax protesters even though I believe he's innocent. Let's hope he wins because this will be a landmark victory for us as well as the tax protest movement.

Peace&Freedom
01-16-2010, 08:02 AM
He's not 'protesting' the tax laws. The tax honesty approach is to point out the tax laws are misapplied to most people, and to correct bad data (w2s, 1099s) that mis-describe people's earnings, to create a presumption of tax liability. Yes, the simplest solution is to keep yourself out of the radar, and avoid any payment arrangement where these info reports go out in the first place. Don't give the IRS the ammo to build an equitable case against you, don't be an unpaid government informant, or permit others to act as such through such forms. They create the false evidence trail that creates all the problems.

newbitech
01-16-2010, 08:13 AM
http://tpgurus.wikidot.com/peter-hendrickson

On November 12, 2008, the United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Michigan announced (http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/mie/press/2008/2008-11-12_phendrickson.pdf) that Hendrickson had been arraigned on an indictment charging him with 10 counts of filing false documents with the Internal Revenue Service. See generally United States v. Peter Hendrickson, No. 2:08-cr-20585-DML-DAS (U.S.D.C. E.D. Mich.). According to the indictment, Hendrickson filed false income tax returns (Forms 1040) and false substitutes for wage statements (Forms 4852) for the years 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006 reporting that he had received no wages in those years even though he had in fact received wages in those years. See generally United States v. Peter Hendrickson, 2:08-cr-20585-DML-DAS (U.S.D.C. E.D. Mich.) Hendrickson filed motions to dismiss the indictment, arguing that the Government has impermissibly targeted him for prosecution in violation of his First Amendment right to publish his views on the Internal Revenue Code, that the theory of prosecution pursued in this case impermissibly compels him to either abandon his honest disagreement with the IRS's interpretation of the Internal Revenue Code or face prosecution for acting in accordance with his divergent view of the Code, that the indictment should be dismissed for failure to allege each element of the charged offenses, and that he is not a "person" within the meaning of the statute. The court denied all of those motions. United States v. Peter Hendrickson, 2009 TNT 195-16, No. 2:08-cr-20585-DML-DAS (U.S.D.C. E.D. Mich. 10/7/2009). After a three-day jury trial, Hendrickson was found guilty on all 10 counts, and sentencing is scheduled for 2/9/2010. Id., (10/26/2009).
So after all this excellent argument and mountains of case history dating back to the founding of our country including Supreme Court and lower Appellate Court rulings it still comes down to the ignorance of your peers.

Sad....

Whats worse, is reading through all of those legal proceedings on the website I linked and then thinking about those people in the videos. Also, thinking about the lady that is in jail from Aaron Russo's video.

You know, in the American Revolution that started this country, the people then tried to do everything within the law to maintain their freedom. It didn't work then.

Damn..

Austrian Econ Disciple
01-16-2010, 08:39 AM
http://tpgurus.wikidot.com/peter-hendrickson

So after all this excellent argument and mountains of case history dating back to the founding of our country including Supreme Court and lower Appellate Court rulings it still comes down to the ignorance of your peers.

Sad....

Whats worse, is reading through all of those legal proceedings on the website I linked and then thinking about those people in the videos. Also, thinking about the lady that is in jail from Aaron Russo's video.

You know, in the American Revolution that started this country, the people then tried to do everything within the law to maintain their freedom. It didn't work then.

Damn..

Monopolists power. They create the rules, and they don't have to abide by them, but you sure do; They have the guns.

newbitech
01-16-2010, 08:52 AM
Monopolists power. They create the rules, and they don't have to abide by them, but you sure do; They have the guns.

I don't think this really has anything to do with economics to be honest. As to the part that I highlighted, you know you can get away with saying "they have the guns" and your subtlety screams volumes, but as soon as I start talking about meeting violence with violence, I hear crickets or at the very least a quick politically correct departure from the inevitability that we all seem to have for what this country is about to face.

So, crickets or pop caps?

I choose crickets because I am about done with the subtlety and the damn political correctness and all the obfuscation, twisting words, and general shadow speak LIES that comes with it. That is a tactic that I am about done with.

Quick Edit: that sounded personal, it was not. I know what you mean, but really its something that goes without saying in a thread like this I believe. Those folks that spoke in these videos are having there lives ruined because they actually tried. If more people would try and face that gun instead of being so damn scared of it.... but nooooo.... they have guns...... noo they can do what they want.

FUCK THAT MAN. These pieces of shit have exactly one fucking year before this "person" will pay his "income" with "wages" that WON'T need 160 pages to define.

roho76
01-16-2010, 08:52 AM
He's not 'protesting' the tax laws.

Yes. I know. You know what I meant. Why must everybody bicker over the use of a word on this site. Sorry it's not green it's blue and yellow mixed together. OK.

EDIT* Sorry I've only gotten 5 hours of sleep in 3 days and that was rude.

Austrian Econ Disciple
01-16-2010, 09:06 AM
I don't think this really has anything to do with economics to be honest. As to the part that I highlighted, you know you can get away with saying "they have the guns" and your subtlety screams volumes, but as soon as I start talking about meeting violence with violence, I hear crickets or at the very least a quick politically correct departure from the inevitability that we all seem to have for what this country is about to face.

So, crickets or pop caps?

I choose crickets because I am about done with the subtlety and the damn political correctness and all the obfuscation, twisting words, and general shadow speak LIES that comes with it. That is a tactic that I am about done with.

Quick Edit: that sounded personal, it was not. I know what you mean, but really its something that goes without saying in a thread like this I believe. Those folks that spoke in these videos are having there lives ruined because they actually tried. If more people would try and face that gun instead of being so damn scared of it.... but nooooo.... they have guns...... noo they can do what they want.

FUCK THAT MAN. These pieces of shit have exactly one fucking year before this "person" will pay his "income" with "wages" that WON'T need 160 pages to define.

Woah, now. Type in Sons of Liberty, Liberty Pole, and Committees of Correspondence in the search bar. I am with you on meeting aggression with defense. Read some of my posts, in fact, I got in a little heat for saying ***stuff I probably shouldn't have in public*** :p My closest confidents also know how I feel.

No where in my posts exude pacificity. I was merely pointing out the obvious of the situation. Why do they get away with it? Well, they have most of the guns, and people give them legitimacy.

newbitech
01-16-2010, 09:22 AM
Woah, now. Type in Sons of Liberty, Liberty Pole, and Committees of Correspondence in the search bar. I am with you on meeting aggression with defense. Read some of my posts, in fact, I got in a little heat for saying ***stuff I probably shouldn't have in public*** :p My closest confidents also know how I feel.

No where in my posts exude pacificity. I was merely pointing out the obvious of the situation. Why do they get away with it? Well, they have most of the guns, and people give them legitimacy.

Man, those people in this video totally believed they were doing the right thing. The guy did everything he possibly could within "the law". All these people are basically martyrs. The next step is standing by your decision and not letting these sons of bitches step one foot on your property. Live Free or Die. That is the last step for these folks. LITERALLY.

Now look, he isn't going to die if he finally gives in, but wtf if every single person who donated to Ron Paul took this route I bet we'd get a proper definition and there wouldn't be a single jury sitting in the nation who didn't get to hear the full argument.

What is the opposite of jury nullification? APATHY to the application of the law. The dimwits that convicted these people are flat morons who also probably believe that they are forced to pay taxes or go to jail and it never once crossed their thick skulls that if they apply the law equally to all people the obvious answer is to use the limited scope definition of income.

No, if we want jury nullification, if the people who sent their hard earned money to Ron Paul's presidential campaign want to see something happen, then by God we are going to have to make it happen. AND if that means falling on our swords En MASSE the so fucking be it.

OHHH I am incensed right now!!!!

I really don't give a shit. I am going thru with my plan and damn the consequences. When I found this movement and Ron Paul I realized I was not alone. I hope everyone posting and active on this board is thinking up ways to "legally" screw these apes out of their fake ass money.

torchbearer
01-16-2010, 09:28 AM
Man, those people in this video totally believed they were doing the right thing. The guy did everything he possibly could within "the law". All these people are basically martyrs. The next step is standing by your decision and not letting these sons of bitches step one foot on your property. Live Free or Die. That is the last step for these folks. LITERALLY.

that is the hardest part- but if we all did it together, they couldn't imprison us all.
people need to stop the cycle of madness and we need to do it all together.

Icymudpuppy
01-16-2010, 09:33 AM
Could some of you who have a good enough internet connection to actually watch these videos, and/or a copy of the referenced book please explain exactly what these people are doing to avoid taxes?

I would love to learn, but you guys have not actually discussed methodology in any of your posts.

newbitech
01-16-2010, 09:43 AM
Could some of you who have a good enough internet connection to actually watch these videos, and/or a copy of the referenced book please explain exactly what these people are doing to avoid taxes?

I would love to learn, but you guys have not actually discussed methodology in any of your posts.

it has to do with legal precedent and IRS procedural codes.

Basically, legal precedent allows the argument that the terms "income", "wages", "person" etc as used in the IRS collection code be held within the scope of the codes themselves.

The people in this video are talking about their experience with making these challenges. Unfortunately they all lost. It is not so much about what worked, but about how they needed to find out the truth about taxes. When they found the truth, they challenged the IRS and appealed all the way up as far as they could go.

I didn't know about this particular person until I watched these vids. I too had thought of a similar method but it goes deeper into the definitions of the code.

Basically, these people argued that the IRS income tax code "as written" did not apply to them. I am looking for a similar procedural approach but one that ensure that I do not encroach upon the criminal turf. I will need to stay in civil court. One of the reasons so many people thought they were "winning" was because the IRS withdrew their civil claims and instead went after them on criminal charges.

This is just another trick up their sleeve. I am thinking that the same argument can be used in defense of a corporation with limited liability to the corporate managers as far as criminal proceeding. The biggest victory here is, the IRS and courts had to MAKE criminals out of these people for simply challenging the civil code. Its a disgrace of our "legal" system. I say it is a victory because it exposes the sheer cronyism in the court system as well as highlights jury ignorance of the law and the failure of the judge or the court to properly allow evidence. This is a classic example of legislating from the bench and a perfect study on how the IRS seeks to PUNISH people and hang them in public for something as stupid as shit written on a piece of paper, dollars, "laws" that aren't "laws" when applied to two different classes of people (taxpayers vs taxfunded).

Danke
01-16-2010, 03:26 PM
Man, those people in this video totally believed they were doing the right thing. ... All these people are basically martyrs. The next step is standing by your decision and not letting these sons of bitches step one foot on your property. Live Free or Die. That is the last step for these folks. LITERALLY.

:confused:

I'm not sure why you feel that way.

http://www.losthorizons.com/tax/MoreVictories.htm

And that is only the ones who sent Pete their victories. (I have never sent Pete any).

Pete is under attack because he is the vocal one and wrote a book. That is who the IRS always goes after, to scare the sheeple.

Pete has three victories in court (they tried to stop his book from going to the press, etc.) and one loss, now on appeal. He is a very smart guy, I have no idea why he did not "represent" himself. He hire a famous lawyer that is way past his prime. A lawyer who may have been involved with the CIA op in the Peoples Temple in Jonestown. His lawyer really fucked up his case. The IRS is basically saying Pete did not believe what he attested to when he signed his 1040s.

And they got 12 dumbshits to convict on that (here I agree with AED)! His lawyer really sucks. But I think he has new counsel for the appeal.

Either way, his book is great and taught me more than the tax code. Any statue that appears to apply to everyone, can be dissected many times by just reading the definitions of the words used, what they call "terms." Just look at the recent example of how they define States in the Homeland Security acts.

Danke
01-16-2010, 03:29 PM

http://www.losthorizons.com/Cracking_the_Code.htm

You are rebutting the presumtions. Administrative Law.