PDA

View Full Version : Plasma Donations for Ron Paul

libertythor
10-05-2007, 12:22 AM
Evil Engineer,

That was a great idea! A plasma donation nets about 20 dollars per time done. Lets get 50,000 people to donate plasma for the campaign. That is dedication.

Hope
10-05-2007, 12:52 AM
Unfortunately, the only plasma donation centers near me are over two and a half hours away. I suspect it's the same in many other states.

Sperm and ovary donation is the same. Yep. I looked that up too. I'm just that dedicated.

max
10-05-2007, 12:55 AM
Unfortunately, the only plasma donation centers near me are over two and a half hours away. I suspect it's the same in many other states.

Sperm and ovary donation is the same. Yep. I looked that up too. I'm just that dedicated.

i'll donate sperm.....but the container has to be a chick ...i aint doing no cup

libertythor
10-05-2007, 12:58 AM
Ovary donation can be risky. Thats a lot to ask for from a woman. (even though it would net thousands!)

But sperm donation is a perfect idea.

Hope
10-05-2007, 01:00 AM
Ovary donation can be risky. Thats a lot to ask for from a woman. (even though it would net thousands!)

But sperm donation is a perfect idea.

The women it's most risky too are now screened out of the process entirely. It's a lot safer now in general really. I'd be willing to pass on my genetics and give to Ron Paul for $3000. :P

Men...now, men have no reason not to donate for extra cash, if there's a center relatively nearby!

OptionsTrader
10-05-2007, 01:00 AM
garage sales

overtime

5% of paychecks to the campaign via billpay

sell second cars and/or carpool

Ron Paul Fan
10-05-2007, 01:05 AM
I've already donated plasma, blood, sperm, and 1 of my kidneys for Ron Paul. I also grew my hair out and sold it to a wig maker. Now I'm trying to think of any other body parts that I can sell so that I can donate the money to Ron Paul. Any ideas?

Hope
10-05-2007, 01:07 AM
I just want to note that all of the causes mentioned are really worthwhile causes that help a lot of people. One shouldn't feel ashamed of resorting to these methods to help Ron Paul's campaign - in fact, it's something to be proud of.

TechnoGuyRob
10-05-2007, 01:13 AM
I've already donated plasma, blood, sperm, and 1 of my kidneys for Ron Paul. I also grew my hair out and sold it to a wig maker. Now I'm trying to think of any other body parts that I can sell so that I can donate the money to Ron Paul. Any ideas?

Hahaha. Wow. I went to Wikipedia to look up the "kidney donation" procedure, asking myself if you actually got surgery. I read up a bit, and when I came back, I finished reading your past, and only then realized its satire.

The scary thing is, with Ron Paul, I could actually believe you. ;-)

Corydoras
10-05-2007, 01:13 AM

Some bone marrow. One lobe of your liver. One lung. And one cornea.
:p

Hope
10-05-2007, 01:16 AM
Oh yeah, bone marrow. They pay pretty good for that but it's not worth it. I had to have mine done (I needed the cells for my spine) and man...my hip STILL HURTS eight years later. :mad:

OptionsTrader
10-05-2007, 01:16 AM
I'd donate a kidney if it guaranteed the nomination.

Ron Paul Fan
10-05-2007, 01:23 AM
Hahaha. Wow. I went to Wikipedia to look up the "kidney donation" procedure, asking myself if you actually got surgery. I read up a bit, and when I came back, I finished reading your past, and only then realized its satire.

The scary thing is, with Ron Paul, I could actually believe you. ;-)

LOL! Yeah, I like to joke around on here a lot. But I think someone actually going through a kidney donation for Ron Paul would be awesome, but I don't think I'd recommend it to anyone. I think the list the Options Trader put up there is much safer and more conventional. Donating plasma isn't a bad idea though. Anything that raises some extra cash to donate to Ron Paul and is safe and legal should be encouraged!

Zydeco
10-05-2007, 01:30 AM
I'd donate a kidney if it guaranteed the nomination.

I would, too. I'm serious.