PDA

View Full Version : Tea Party Becomes the 'Vote Our Way or We Shoot You' Party

Dianne
01-15-2010, 10:06 PM
I don't even own a gun, but I do own a brain; which puts me far above the mentality that created this post.

Delusional disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis denoting a psychotic mental disorder that is characterized by holding one or more
non-bizarre delusions in the absence of any other significant psychopathology

http://journals.democraticunderground.com/marmar/15149

I often go to this site to see latest news reports from the "other side" ... but this one is laughable. These idots really think they will reap something from Obama Rama's no insurance company left behind bailout. Sure, they can get a government paid abortion if they want, but other then that... they are screwed. I can't wait to see these 19 year olds get a $500. per month insurance premium bill to pay for Chicago, Ill. abortions.

Tea Party Becomes the 'Vote Our Way or We Shoot You' Party

Posted by Devilstower , Daily Kos at 10:26 AM on January 15, 2010.

"We can go to the soap box, the ballot box, or we can go to the jury box. And hopefully we won't have to go to the bullet box."

Hey, the Tea Party "movement" isn't about violence, or racism, or any of that stuff. It's about calling the health care bill Nazi-inspired and reminding people that Barack Obama is an Indonesian Muslim. Oh, and remember to vote our way or we shoot you.

On-Point Host, Tom Ashbrook: Joining us from Royal Oak, Michigan, is Jeffrey McQueen, founder of USRevolution2.com, which has created a modified American flag to serve as a symbol for the Tea Party movement. He has been protesting government involvement in the auto industry at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit this week.

Ashbrook: if the Tea Party works out for you, to your vision, what will we see in ten years?

McQueen: Well I hope across America no politician will travel this country without seeing this flag so they're reminded of who they work for.

Ashbrook: How about the American flag? That's not good enough? You know, the stars and stripes?

McQueen: This flag has never been meant to replace the national flag. This flag has a specific purpose and it's time has come. To show the politicians and the media that we're ready for a second American revolution. And with that, you know, in America we have a choice of four boxes for political change. We can go to the soap box, the ballot box, or we can go to the jury box. And hopefully we won't have to go to the bullet box.

Ashbrook: Bullet box? Are you talking about armed revolution?

McQueen: Have you seen the ammunition sales the last twelve months?

So remember, folks, health care for the poor? That's Nazi BS! True American heroes take up arms to overthrow democratic elections. Got it?

And of course, this isn't the first time that conservatives have raised the idea of using the bullet box to undo the results of those pesky elections.

Catherine Crabill, a Republican nominee for Virginia House of Delegates: We have a chance to fight this battle at the ballot box before we have to resort to the bullet box. I am glad for all of us who enjoy the use of firearms for hunting, but make no mistake, that was not the intent of the Founding Fathers. Our second amendment right was to guard against tyranny.

So vote conservative and all is well. Screw it up at the ballot box, and that'll have to get rec-t-fied by my leetle friend here. Got it?

http://www.alternet.org/blogs/peek/145197/... /

Dianne
01-15-2010, 10:13 PM
You got to go to the responses to the article... tried to post them but could not..

You have the bring it on mf'er's
And the "I hope they are being tracked by the proper agencies" ... must mean insurance company executives there... in fear of losing their bonus for the year.

I have to admit, that I campaigned for George McGovern and anyone that was an anti war candidate... I was a registered democrat up until Ron Paul... but damn this country is in a world of crap when people of both sides are so completely retarded and uninformed as to make the statements they make. God help us !!!! How can so few informed save this country?

steve005
01-15-2010, 10:15 PM
what flag are they talking about? I hope it's the yellow don't tread on me flag

Dianne
01-15-2010, 10:19 PM
Nope, you have to go to the link and see their comments.. Very, very disturbing and sick. Talk about violence and hatred... the demo's got us beat on those departments.. I don't know where they are getting their bullshit info. about those that attend tea parties; but they are totally ignorant and misinformed. Now I know why the country is in the state it is in. ACORN did a great job on democratic nutcases misinformation.