PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul: They’ve Turned Their Attack Dogs Loose On Me!

Greenly
01-15-2010, 09:41 PM
elieve it or not, it is election time again. The Texas Republican Primary is only seven short weeks away and already both parties have turned their attack dogs loose on me . . . doing everything they can to make sure I am defeated.

Never mind all the good I have been able to accomplish for freedom and the American taxpayer in Congress, the enemies of freedom and the elites in Washington want me gone.

Together, we have brought to Congress a voice for Liberty, limited government and a sensible foreign policy. I am deeply grateful for all of your support.

Just look at a few of the things we have accomplished!

We have drawn 317 cosponsors and passed through the House Financial Services Committee a bill to audit the Federal Reserve. We have led the fight against bailouts, Obamacare and Cap and Trade. And, thanks to the national attention our efforts have generated, we have broadened the debate on foreign policy and are challenging the status quo idea that America must be the World’s policeman.
http://www.ronpaul.com/2010-01-11/ron-paul-theyve-turned-their-attack-dogs-loose-on-me/

sofia
01-15-2010, 09:48 PM
No way Ron Paul would ever write such a ltter. He NEVER uses the word "I"

Dianne
01-15-2010, 09:51 PM
Agreed... doesn't sound like a Paul letter to me.

Dunedain
01-15-2010, 10:14 PM
Ron Paul will become a very famous "anti-semite" shortly. That is my prediction. They will call him an anti-semite until they are blue in the face. This is the biggest problem we face. These meaningless words seem to have destructive power in people's minds.

steve005
01-15-2010, 10:20 PM
even if he didn't write it are those quotes about him in the letter real?

BuddyRey
01-16-2010, 03:46 AM
The writing doesn't seem like his style, but it still seems like a matter requiring our attention.

speciallyblend
01-16-2010, 09:39 AM
the gop is to blame!!!!

haaaylee
01-16-2010, 02:46 PM
No way Ron Paul would ever write such a ltter. He NEVER uses the word "I"

Yep, he always says "We"