PDA

View Full Version : Local talk radio today

james1906
01-15-2010, 08:13 PM
Anyone notice all the "conservative" hosts who would speak highly of Medina when she was considered an also-ran were bashing her any chance they got? They used to like her being an outsider, now they're criticizing her for her lack of experience. They used to cheer on eliminating property taxes, now they're saying she's making outrageous promises. They used to be happy for wanting to stand up to Washington, now they're accusing her of wanting to make up laws on her own....

These hosts were bashing the Medina supporters calling in, accusing them of being plants, because too many people were speaking highly of her. One also said Medina said 'tyranny' wrong, but it was the person on the panel who mispronounced it.

She's got the MSM worried. I'm glad we got her in the debate. We've awoken a sleeping giant.

dr. hfn
01-15-2010, 09:45 PM
If only we had this with all of our candidates...

libertygrl
01-16-2010, 05:19 PM
Anyone notice all the "conservative" hosts who would speak highly of Medina when she was considered an also-ran were bashing her any chance they got? They used to like her being an outsider, now they're criticizing her for her lack of experience. They used to cheer on eliminating property taxes, now they're saying she's making outrageous promises. They used to be happy for wanting to stand up to Washington, now they're accusing her of wanting to make up laws on her own....

These hosts were bashing the Medina supporters calling in, accusing them of being plants, because too many people were speaking highly of her. One also said Medina said 'tyranny' wrong, but it was the person on the panel who mispronounced it.

She's got the MSM worried. I'm glad we got her in the debate. We've awoken a sleeping giant.

Love to make them sweat!

Akus
01-18-2010, 01:59 PM

I stopped listening to talk radio after they all got super Constitutional after a Democrat came to the White House. They're nothing but swindlers. They're not news, or knights in shining armor trying to right the wrong, an image they've always been projecting.