PDA

View Full Version : The Cnn Poll Is Up!!! Go Vote!!

joenaab
06-06-2007, 07:12 AM
http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/debates/scorecard/gop.debate/

thuja
06-06-2007, 07:37 AM
54% already. but someone is overdoing it, and voting for him in everything.wonder if this is including last night's votes when he was at 53%.

Tin_Foil_Hat
06-06-2007, 07:39 AM
54% already. but someone is overdoing it, and voting for him in everything..

Wasn't me. I had to give best dressed to Romney.

IRO-bot
06-06-2007, 07:41 AM
Haha me too. But what does he put in his hair? It looks rock hard. The guy is a face and thats it. He blundered last night badly. I was almost laughing. Also personally I thought Mr. Huckabee did a wonderful job as well. He was very concise, honest and open. Maybe he would be Ron Paul's VP?

thuja
06-06-2007, 07:43 AM
someone is overdoing it, as he won most surprising as well. i, at least, was not surprised to see him do so well again.

joenaab
06-06-2007, 09:15 AM
hey, if he's the best, he's the best. there is no "overdoing it". i had some friends who were just exposed to Ron Paul go vote and they wrote back that they were shocked that Ron Paul cruched the competition in the survey at CNN of all places. So his winning the survey at CNN does have an impact of credibility to those who need such a nudge to get involved.

Oh, and this friend was the producer of "Friends", and he's deeply embedded in the Hollywood scene.

slantedview
06-06-2007, 10:50 AM
I think that with the way CNN setup this poll, it would be very difficult to automate/hack submissions, so hopefully they'll take it a bit more seriously.

Thor
06-06-2007, 10:53 AM
I just went to it again, and it appeared like I could vote a second time. I did not, because I don't want to look like I am spamming it if they are recording IP addresses, but it is odd I could vote again.

Maybe it is a trap to try and prove Ron Paul supports are voting many times over.

Vote once!

Original_Intent
06-06-2007, 11:40 AM
Haha me too. But what does he put in his hair? It looks rock hard. The guy is a face and thats it. He blundered last night badly. I was almost laughing. Also personally I thought Mr. Huckabee did a wonderful job as well. He was very concise, honest and open. Maybe he would be Ron Paul's VP?

Huckabee handled the evolution question very well.

He blew it when he said that the GOP had to stick to principles, not party, and then in practically the same breath he was asked if he would support Giuliani if he got the nomination and he said "yes". He should retract that because you can't say "stand by principle" and then turn around and say you would support someone who was fundamentally opposed to your position just because they got the nomination.

USAFCapt
06-06-2007, 12:03 PM
Paul's 9,000 votes to Guliani's 2,000? Unfortunately, this does not very credible.