PDA

View Full Version : Medina on the Alex Jones show RIGHT NOW

Romulus
01-15-2010, 12:19 PM
I just tuned in.. she's on right now!

Slutter McGee
01-15-2010, 12:37 PM
been listening. Right now she is comparing what is going on the Battle of the Alamo. Which is a pretty flawed analogy. But who cares, us Texans love our Heroes. Travis, Crockett, Bowie, Bonham, Houston, Austin, Milam, Seguin etc.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

HOLLYWOOD
01-15-2010, 12:42 PM
In regards to the debate: She needs a smoother vocal delivery like Kay Bailey... also a little more relational analogy when quoting Constitutions and sections for the good ole boys and sheeple to relate too.

Romulus
01-15-2010, 12:47 PM
I agree... she's much more loose and fluid on the AJ show.. she needs to just let it fly.. she's got nothing to loose..lay it all out there.

Number19
01-15-2010, 12:57 PM
In regards to the debate: She needs a smoother vocal delivery like Kay Bailey... also a little more relational analogy when quoting Constitutions and sections for the good ole boys and sheeple to relate too.
I agree, this was apparent immediately, last night. But you do realize that this was the first time she has ever engaged in a public debate. And it does cut both ways - her inexperience and the fact she is not a career politician is a very attractive quality to many Texans. This works because she is obviously intelligent with new ideas and positions which are popular with Texans.

Romulus
01-15-2010, 01:44 PM
She did remarkably well... and needs to use that to her advantage. People like candidacy. Right off the bat, she should have introduced herself and her background.. listeners will take her debate and public speaking inexperience as a positive then.