PDA

View Full Version : "Me too! Me too!"

David Adams
01-15-2010, 08:23 AM
GOP Senate frontrunners pledge to repeal Obamacare
by Joe Arnold

Posted on January 15, 2010 at 3:35 AM

The Club for Growth had high praise for four leading U.S. Senate candidates around the country today for their strong opposition to ObamaCare. Rand Paul made the short list.
“Marco Rubio, Rand Paul, Mike Lee, and Pat Hughes have made a pact today with the people of their states to fight for health care and economic freedom, even if Congress passes ObamaCare this year,” Club President Chris Chocola said today. “These candidates are running as champions of economic liberty, limited government, and real reform. Their pledges today give voters in their states reason to believe them.”

The Club for Growth distributed the first copies of their “Repeal It!” petition Wednesday afternoon to the top fiscally conservative candidates in the country. Rand strongly encourages everyone, including all of his opponents who oppose Obama’s health care takeover, to go to www.repealit.org and show support for real health care reform.

------------------------------

Grayson Files for U.S. Senate, Signs Pledge to Repeal Federal Takeover of Health Care

- Don’t Miss Live, Interactive Webcast Tonight -

Florence, Kentucky –

Secretary of State Trey Grayson filed paperwork this morning in Frankfort to officially become a candidate for U.S. Senate and announced a list of common sense conservative reforms he will support if elected.

Grayson also signed the Club for Growth’s Repeal It! Pledge: “I hereby pledge to the people of Kentucky, upon my election to the Senate, to sponsor and support legislation to repeal any federal health care takeover passed in 2010, and replace it with real reforms that lower health care costs without growing government.”

http://www.whas11.com/community/blogs/political-blog/GOP-Senate-frontrunners-pledge-to-repeal-Obamacare-81657557.html

RonPaulFanInGA
01-15-2010, 08:43 AM
Grayson didn't sign until after the Club for Growth was already singing Rand's praises. So I think there is a high chance they panicked that if they didn't do it ASAP it would result in the Club endorsing Rand Paul.

MRoCkEd
01-15-2010, 08:59 AM
I watched some of Trey's online webcast last night and he seemed to be channeling Rand while at the same time distorting Rand's positions.

itshappening
01-15-2010, 09:00 AM
I can't believe Grayson is going to waste his money and our money contesting this primary. He should drop out and run for governor, this would be the best thing for the party

Cowlesy
01-15-2010, 09:26 AM
I can't believe Grayson is going to waste his money and our money contesting this primary. He should drop out and run for governor, this would be the best thing for the party

I agree. He can run for Governor and then take a run at President in 2016.

Come on Trey, President! You can do it!

dr. hfn
01-15-2010, 10:21 AM
I agree. He can run for Governor and then take a run at President in 2016.

Come on Trey, President! You can do it!

lmao!

Jordan
01-15-2010, 11:30 AM

I'd rather Trey stay in just so we can send a blow to the establishment. It'll only add to the joy of Rand winning.

Aratus
02-03-2010, 08:38 AM
trey grayson has taken stances as of late...

erowe1
02-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Why is anybody signing this anyway? It's just a gimmick. As of now, no law has been passed that can be repealed.

Aratus
02-03-2010, 08:55 AM
true... its a classic PR gambit...