PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is Coming to Ann Arbor and I get to introduce him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob
10-04-2007, 11:40 PM
Hello everybody,

I feel like it's not in good taste to post this but I'm so overwhelmed and exuberant that I can hardly contain myself. I just heard back from Jeff Frazee the National Youth Coordinator and they're actually going to let me do this! I'm so excited I have to remind myself that we still need to do a lot of work to make sure we get a huge turnout in Ann Arbor. I know many of you know that he's coming, but for those who haven't heard yet, he'll be in Ann Arbor at the University of Michigan on October 9th at 7:00 PM. If you have any questions you can contact me through my contact info at Michigan4ronpaul.com/umich

I'm so overwhelmed and excited!

Give me liberty
10-04-2007, 11:42 PM
Congrats

Dont forget to take pictures or videos :)

Lucky you lol.

hard@work
10-05-2007, 12:42 AM
I couldn't find your contact information .. blind, dumb, confused... not sure there. I'll go with blundfused. I do have a question that is very important to me in regards to his environmental position. I believe it is a weakpoint he has which can be converted into a powerful pro-environmental message that speaks to business interests and ecological interests.

I would like to specifically: how can we use the concept of property rights to convert environmentalists to the campaign?

devil21
10-05-2007, 02:31 AM
Make sure your intro of RP is fitting of the next 230 years's Thomas Jefferson.
(very cool)

qsecofr
10-05-2007, 02:32 AM
Congrats!

TechnoGuyRob
10-05-2007, 02:32 AM
I couldn't find your contact information .. blind, dumb, confused... not sure there. I'll go with blundfused.

rob_johnson (a) earthlink.net

Rob
10-05-2007, 05:45 AM
rob_johnson (a) earthlink.net

That's correct, thank you TechnoRob. So you're a student at OSU?

10thAmendmentMan
10-05-2007, 05:49 AM
When introducing him, try not to giggle and swoon like a smitten 12 year old girl too much.

Rob
10-05-2007, 05:54 AM
When introducing him, try not to giggle and swoon like a smitten 12 year old girl too much.

Hahaha, don't worry I'm getting that all out of my system right now so hopefully there won't be any issues.

Stealth4
10-05-2007, 05:56 AM
Hahaha, don't worry I'm getting that all out of my system right now so hopefully there won't be any issues.

Congrats!!

Please dont say anything too crazy. But Im sure you'll do a good job.

anewvoice
10-05-2007, 05:58 AM
No pressure at all! :D Remember, try not to break down and hug him when he gets on stage. lol

anewvoice
10-05-2007, 06:04 AM
Everyone within driving distance - come on out and play. I'm so excited to see Dr. Paul in person, we need hundreds of folks to come out in force.

Matt Collins
10-05-2007, 05:29 PM
I'm one of the key players in the team that's putting together the Nashville rally tomorrow. I had lunch with the guys from the campaign and they were discussing the Michigan event.

Man these guys are working their butt's off to be able to keep all of this information straight!

bobmurph
10-05-2007, 05:33 PM
Congrats!

Good Luck & GO BLUE!