PDA

View Full Version : Press Release: Debra Medina victorious in first Gubernatorial debate

LibertyEagle
01-14-2010, 10:44 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Debra Medina victorious in first Gubernatorial debate

DALLAS, TX, Thursday, January 14, 2010 – Tonight, Debra Medina not only made big hits in the Republican gubernatorial debate but she scored a homerun for the citizens of Texas. For the first time in 20 years, We Texans had the opportunity to take part in a heavily contested open primary.

“In an all out war of words, Debra Medina championed We Texans on stage,” said Penny Langford Freeman, Medina campaign manager. “It’s been decades since We Texans had the opportunity to vote for a true Texas patriot. Debra Medina did an outstanding job in her first, ever statewide debate. She replied with solid answers to the hard-pressed issues facing Texans.”

Clearly differentiating herself from Rick Perry’s decade long reign and Kay Bailey Hutchison’s 15 years in the senate, Debra Medina demonstrated she has the knowledge, leadership and common sense to represent everyday Texans from the governor’s mansion. Debra Medina is not the aristocratic candidate that Rick Perry and Kay Bailey Hutchison represent.

Debra Medina scored big points with voters. She showed Texans that she answers the tough questions facing Texans without giving lip service. She showed she represents the average Texan.

As the March 2nd primary draws near, Texans are now realizing that the expansion of big government is not only intrusive but it’s draining our state and individual sovereignty. It’s time We Texans take back Texas and restore liberty and freedom to all who live in the Lone Star state! We Texans deserve a governor who will stand up to Washington and stand up for Texas. And that’s Debra Medina.

AmericasLastHope
01-14-2010, 11:27 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Debra Medina victorious in first Gubernatorial debate

DALLAS, TX, Thursday, January 14, 2010 – Tonight, Debra Medina not only made big hits in the Republican gubernatorial debate but she scored a homerun for the citizens of Texas. For the first time in 20 years, We Texans had the opportunity to take part in a heavily contested open primary.

“In an all out war of words, Debra Medina championed We Texans on stage,” said Penny Langford Freeman, Medina campaign manager. “It’s been decades since We Texans had the opportunity to vote for a true Texas patriot. Debra Medina did an outstanding job in her first, ever statewide debate. She replied with solid answers to the hard-pressed issues facing Texans.”

Clearly differentiating herself from Rick Perry’s decade long reign and Kay Bailey Hutchison’s 15 years in the senate, Debra Medina demonstrated she has the knowledge, leadership and common sense to represent everyday Texans from the governor’s mansion. Debra Medina is not the aristocratic candidate that Rick Perry and Kay Bailey Hutchison represent.

Debra Medina scored big points with voters. She showed Texans that she answers the tough questions facing Texans without giving lip service. She showed she represents the average Texan.

As the March 2nd primary draws near, Texans are now realizing that the expansion of big government is not only intrusive but it’s draining our state and individual sovereignty. It’s time We Texans take back Texas and restore liberty and freedom to all who live in the Lone Star state! We Texans deserve a governor who will stand up to Washington and stand up for Texas. And that’s Debra Medina.

Link?

thasre
01-14-2010, 11:37 PM
Aw, damn... I thought maybe this was going to be a link to an actual news story that said they felt like she'd won the debate. Do they do that in these debates? I assume newspapers and such tomorrow morning will be announcing "winners"... and frankly I think she stands a really good chance of coming out on top in the opinions of various reporters.

Rick Perry's performance was just GAWDOWFFUL (imagine that in the deepest Texas drawl you can muster), and I hope that that doesn't mean reporters will say Hutchison won by default (since she's the other "serious" candidate).

I hope people who are more familiar with TX news sources than I am will be posting links tomorrow to articles discusses "winners" and "losers" of the debate. I'm curious to see how people outside of the Ron Paul community feel she performed...

RM918
01-15-2010, 01:57 AM
Aw, damn... I thought maybe this was going to be a link to an actual news story that said they felt like she'd won the debate. Do they do that in these debates? I assume newspapers and such tomorrow morning will be announcing "winners"... and frankly I think she stands a really good chance of coming out on top in the opinions of various reporters.

Rick Perry's performance was just GAWDOWFFUL (imagine that in the deepest Texas drawl you can muster), and I hope that that doesn't mean reporters will say Hutchison won by default (since she's the other "serious" candidate).

I hope people who are more familiar with TX news sources than I am will be posting links tomorrow to articles discusses "winners" and "losers" of the debate. I'm curious to see how people outside of the Ron Paul community feel she performed...

No, I'm pretty sure everyone announces that they won. There's never an 'official' verdict.

LibertyEagle
01-15-2010, 03:56 AM
Link?

Email. It was of course put out by the Medina campaign. That's why it's titled, "press release".