PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Nation? Ron Paul World? Ron Paul Family

robatsu
10-04-2007, 10:48 PM
After my last article on lewrockwell.com (http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig8/roberts-j2.html), one of the posters here wrote, "Great article, write another". So I did, and Lew has kindly published that one:

Ron Paul Nation? Ron Paul World? Ron Paul Family
by Jay Roberts

Tuesday evening I spoke with one of my brothers, Jason, who, like me, is running a startup (check it out, www.preezo.com, a cool PowerPoint webapp). Riffing off some of my thoughts in the Ron Paul Nation article (http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig8/roberts-j1.html), the response to which reinforced the thesis with me, I wanted to discuss some software & application concepts with him. So first, I directed Jason to the article and asked him to call me back after reading it – I pointedly gave him no clue what it was about.

Ten minutes later, he called me in a lather. "Ron Paul, I didn't know you supported him, he's the man, the only hope we have, I'm all over that," was Jason's response, in addition to agreeing with the nuts and bolts of emerging cooperative structures on the net. He went on to add that another one of our brothers, Jeff, who is flying Blackhawks in Afghanistan, is also a Ron Paul "nut" and reports that Ron Paul is wildly popular among the frontline troops there.

Read the rest here (http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig8/roberts-j2.html).

MGreen
10-04-2007, 11:25 PM
Great article; I logged in here intending to post about it. :)

It's very encouraging, especially your brother's comment about Paul's support from those in Afghanistan. Thanks for writing it!

richard1984
10-04-2007, 11:37 PM
GREAT article!!! :D
I love it. The family theme is really excellent--perfect fit for the tone of the Ron Paul campaign and the Freedom Movement.

Again, great job! :cool:

robatsu
10-04-2007, 11:38 PM
It's very encouraging, especially your brother's comment about Paul's support from those in Afghanistan. Thanks for writing it!

Thanks,

My next article, should I write it, will probably be something along the lines of why military people like RP, and it isn't the neocon story that they are antiwar wusses. The fact that neocons don't understand military people wrt RP is a microcosm of their vast misunderstanding/misunderestimating of the American people, there is a lot to say there.

NoxTwilight
10-04-2007, 11:56 PM
Thanks,

My next article, should I write it, will probably be something along the lines of why military people like RP, and it isn't the neocon story that they are antiwar wusses. The fact that neocons don't understand military people wrt RP is a microcosm of their vast misunderstanding/misunderestimating of the American people, there is a lot to say there.

Especially with all the rantings going on around "Phony Soldier" they need to be heard and not many are listening to them - I can't even imagine the position they are in - stuck over there for God knows how long and knowing they may never make it home. Makes me burn with anger and fear for them. No wonder there are apparently over 10,000 gone AWOL!