PDA

View Full Version : Obama Puppett Cass Sunstein Wants to Infiltrate Conspiracy Groups

AuH20
01-14-2010, 12:51 PM
On that note, I wonder how many government lackeys are monitoring this thread at the moment. :D;)

http://www.infowars.com/obama-information-czar-outlined-plan-for-government-to-infiltrate-conspiracy-groups/

Elwar
01-14-2010, 01:26 PM
I bet their ultimate goal would be to infiltrate them so well that they get their own talk show with thousands of followers who think that he is the forgone expert on conspiracies.

dannno
01-14-2010, 01:29 PM
Wait.. he wants to infiltrate the Bilderberg Group and the CFR, or he wants to infiltrate Infowars and such??

:confused:

Elwar
01-14-2010, 01:32 PM
“It’s easy to destroy groups with “cognitive diversity.” You just take up meeting time with arguments to the point where people don’t come back. You make protest signs which alienate 90% of colleagues. You demand revolutionary violence from pacifist groups.”

http://washingtonindependent.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/teapartypic.jpg

AuH20
01-14-2010, 01:38 PM
I bet their ultimate goal would be to infiltrate them so well that they get their own talk show with thousands of followers who think that he is the forgone expert on conspiracies.

That's not that outlandish. Jones provides a valuable service from time to time, but goes absolute batshit if you mention the original conspiracy expert William Cooper, even to the point of mischaracterizing him as a drunk. It's really odd behavior.

Kotin
01-14-2010, 01:45 PM
That's not that outlandish. Jones provides a valuable service from time to time, but goes absolute batshit if you mention the original conspiracy expert William Cooper, even to the point of mischaracterizing him as a drunk. It's really odd behavior.

It's because william Cooper called him out for what he is .. A fearmonger at best or an agent prov at worst.. And I trust william Cooper more than most anyone.. The way alex reacts when even the name is mentioned is very suspect.. Alex slanders him and says Cooper was rude and cursed him out on his show.. I listened to that show and that's not what happened

Mini-Me
01-14-2010, 01:50 PM
I wonder why a guy like Cass Sunstein is openly acknowledging these kind of tactics and therefore bringing them [or the idea of them] out into the open? Is it just a head fake to make it seem as though they haven't been doing this already for ages, or is there some other motive? At the moment, the only other motive I can think of is that they're wanting to incite enough paranoia and suspicion that we all become cliquey and "xenophobic" regarding new members in general.

Elwar
01-14-2010, 01:59 PM
Well, at least Alex Jones has put the Bilderberg group in its place by taking action at their meetings.

They must shiver at the thought of knowing that there's an angry group outside the hotel being lead by a man with a blowhorn.

tron paul
01-18-2010, 04:00 AM
Alex Jones is a safety valve. He helps Bilderberg sleep soundly at night.

Cooper was the real deal. His exposure of the NWO made it necessary to have pressure relief valves that ease the discontent without causing any actual change to their agenda.

Cooper would have brought rifles and mortars to Bilderburg, not a pathetic attention whore bullhorn.

parocks
01-18-2010, 05:34 AM
Or, how many have infiltrated this message board over the years, trying to accomplish exactly what has occurred.

Why, there are some here rooting for a Democrat to beat a Republican, when
a Republican victory would Stop Obamacare. Oh, that would never happen.

Everyone who has been paying attention figures there will be infiltrators, and that
there have been infiltrators. Here, it appears, the infiltrators are eagerly embraced
by many.

On that note, I wonder how many government lackeys are monitoring this thread at the moment. :D;)

http://www.infowars.com/obama-information-czar-outlined-plan-for-government-to-infiltrate-conspiracy-groups/

parocks
01-18-2010, 05:56 AM
I believe that when he wrote what he wrote, Sunstein wasn't an Obama Czar yet.
I don't think the words were written for any specific, particular political effect.

Sunstein is crazy on many issues.

"We do not, after all, allow scientists to experiment on human beings, even human beings with serious disabilities, when and because medical advances would be significant."

Here he draws a distinction between humans and humans with serious disabilities.
I would never have thought to come up with that distinction. But he did.

Hence some people urge that certain animals, at least, are
“persons,” not property, and that they should have many of the legal rights that human beings have." Animals are people. Ok, Cass Sunstein.

See: The Rights of Animals: A Very Short Primer

I wonder why a guy like Cass Sunstein is openly acknowledging these kind of tactics and therefore bringing them [or the idea of them] out into the open? Is it just a head fake to make it seem as though they haven't been doing this already for ages, or is there some other motive? At the moment, the only other motive I can think of is that they're wanting to incite enough paranoia and suspicion that we all become cliquey and "xenophobic" regarding new members in general.

pacelli
01-18-2010, 07:05 AM
It's because william Cooper called him out for what he is .. A fearmonger at best or an agent prov at worst.. And I trust william Cooper more than most anyone.. The way alex reacts when even the name is mentioned is very suspect.. Alex slanders him and says Cooper was rude and cursed him out on his show.. I listened to that show and that's not what happened

I listened to it as well. Cooper never cursed at him, nor did he sound like he was intoxicated. Alex's story about Cooper has changed over the years. Alex's lying and defensiveness over Cooper is pretty surprising. The last time I heard a caller mention Bill Cooper on Alex's show, Alex treated the caller like complete shit.

Alex lost my trust when I found out that he was behind the shut-down of WTPRN, which was another Austin-based underground radio station. Funny how many of the WTPRN hosts were hired on to GCN right after that happened.

Its amusing to me because this guy Sunstein is writing about the exact same things that one of our forum members, "InterestedParticipant" talks about, using different language. I mean, Sunstein is essentially talking about vectors.