PDA

View Full Version : Beck's show today was a Palin / Rubio lovefest

sofia
01-14-2010, 12:36 PM
Beck spent a huge amount of time GLORIFYING neo-connette Sarah today...and then he interviewed Rubio ...kissing his neo-con ass too.

It all makes sense now....Palin with an unflattering cover on Newsweek......Beck with an unflattering cover on Time....Rubio being featured on ABC News....

all serving to make these phonies credible with the knee-jerk conservatives who hate the media ....

Beck's "conversion" to "libertarianism" was a total fraud and it should be obvious to all by now.

Elwar
01-14-2010, 12:40 PM
Beck's "conversion" to "libertarianism" was a total fraud and it should be obvious to all by now.

He was a libertarian for that short amount of time when there were no campaigns to influence.

Now he'll be back to following the playbook during the elections (only to go back to being some wild an-cap libertarian in November 2010).

Romulus
01-14-2010, 12:45 PM
It all makes sense now....Palin with an unflattering cover on Newsweek......Beck with an unflattering cover on Time....Rubio being featured on ABC News....

all serving to make these phonies credible with the knee-jerk conservatives who hate the media ....

Exactly.
its chess.. not checkers.

sofia
01-14-2010, 12:57 PM
Beck makes me want to puke.....all that "I mistrust the Repubs as much as the Dems" bullshit...then he prostrates himself before Caribou Barbie and Aspen boy Rubio...

ya shoulda heard him and Palin talking about their "faith"....barf barf

Ron Paul is a very spiritual man with a brother who is a minister....and yet...you NEVER see RP wearing it on his sleeve like that...

AuH20
01-14-2010, 01:02 PM
Beck makes me want to puke.....all that "I mistrust the Repubs as much as the Dems" bullshit...then he prostrates himself before Caribou Barbie and Aspen boy Rubio...

ya shoulda heard him and Palin talking about their "faith"....barf barf

Ron Paul is a very spiritual man with a brother who is a minister....and yet...you NEVER see RP wearing it on his sleeve like that...

Relax. Beck indirectly works for Ailes and Murdoch. I don't think he can deviate too much from the script. Beck had to be shocked and dismayed that Palin had very little knowledge on the founders. You need to relax. Beck is much sharper than you give him credit for.

qh4dotcom
01-14-2010, 01:03 PM
Rubio's opponent Charlie Crist has got to go...yes I don't like Beck's lovefest and I won't be that happy about Senator Rubio....but I would rather see Crist defeated. He's done enough damage already. Sorry we don't live in a perfect world.

teacherone
01-14-2010, 01:13 PM
lol...

Beck---who's your favorite founding father?

Palin----well...all of them.

what a doofus.

read this if you can....

“You know, well, all of them because they came collectively together with…so much diversity in terms of belief but collectively they came together to form this union.” “Bullcrap,” Beck retorted. “Who’s your favorite?” Palin then finally settled on George Washington because he “returned power to the people” and then “went back to Mount Vernon” to farm.” Beck agreed:

PALIN: They were led by, of course, George Washington. So he’s got to rise to the top. Washington was the consummate statesman. He served, he turned power to the people. He didn’t want to be a king. He returned power to the people. Then he went back to Mount Vernon. He went back to his farm. He was almost reluctant to serve as president too and that’s who you need to find to serve in government, in a bureaucracy — those who you know will serve for the right reasons because they’re reluctant to get out there and seek a limelight and seek power. They’re doing it for the people, that was George Washington.

BECK: He is my favorite for that reason as well.

what a bunch of fucking tools. :eek:

SelfTaught
01-14-2010, 01:20 PM
Beck probably thinks the same as many of you, but he won't admit it on radio. I have a feeling he wants to help her out because the other media outlets spend lots of time trashing her.

sofia
01-14-2010, 01:21 PM
Relax. Beck indirectly works for Ailes and Murdoch. I don't think he can deviate too much from the script. Beck had to be shocked and dismayed that Palin had very little knowledge on the founders. You need to relax. Beck is much sharper than you give him credit for.

if you still think that Beck is on our side but has to act the part in order to stay at FOX...then you really should try to get a hold of today's radio transcript (which has nothing to do with FOX)

He was gushing about her.

You're right about Beck being very sharp. But his sharpness is being used against us...not for us.

AuH20
01-14-2010, 01:30 PM
lol...

what a doofus.

read this if you can....

And do you really think that this ignorance escaped Beck? The dude is completely enamored by the founders and this had to be a major turnoff. Palin has a rudimentary knowledge of the founders at best.

coyote_sprit
01-14-2010, 01:32 PM
lol...

what a doofus.

read this if you can....

I asked this in another topic too, what do people on RPF think about the Whiskey Rebellion?

AuH20
01-14-2010, 01:32 PM
if you still think that Beck is on our side but has to act the part in order to stay at FOX...then you really should try to get a hold of today's radio transcript (which has nothing to do with FOX)

He was gushing about her.

You're right about Beck being very sharp. But his sharpness is being used against us...not for us.

What do you expect him to say? Embarass his high-profile colleague they just inked? Sofia, I'm on your side but to think that Beck is a mindless automaton is far from the truth. He has repeatedly stuck his neck out for critical parts of the Ron Paul platform. He could have simply recited the Hannity script & collected his paycheck. As a result of his doggedness, he's been called every slur under the sun.

sofia
01-14-2010, 02:21 PM
What do you expect him to say? Embarass his high-profile colleague they just inked? Sofia, I'm on your side but to think that Beck is a mindless automaton is far from the truth. He has repeatedly stuck his neck out for critical parts of the Ron Paul platform. He could have simply recited the Hannity script & collected his paycheck. As a result of his doggedness, he's been called every slur under the sun.

and yet.....with few exceptions.....he avoids mentioning the name of Ron Paul on BOTH TV and on the non FOX affiliated radioshow. That's the test for me.

No, I wouldnt expect him to bash Palin.....but he really went over the top these past few days with the veneration of her. Nobody is forcing him to go that far.

RM918
01-14-2010, 02:57 PM
It looks like some people are about as devoted to Beck as a wife to an abusive husband, and it's going to take the Reps winning the house and promptly going back to their usual ways and Beck suddenly defending the status quo to get them to realize it.

Romulus
01-14-2010, 04:04 PM
If Beck was a true friend of liberty, he would be a friend to Ron Paul. And if he were a friend to Ron Paul, we sure as hell would know that. He is NEITHER.

Romulus
01-14-2010, 04:05 PM
It looks like some people are about as devoted to Beck as a wife to an abusive husband, and it's going to take the Reps winning the house and promptly going back to their usual ways and Beck suddenly defending the status quo to get them to realize it.

yeah.. aka Stockholm Syndrome.

AuH20
01-14-2010, 04:13 PM

Actually, we know who our enemies are & those who are in the process of learning. Do you see me defending Levin, Hannity, O'Reilly or Limbaugh? They are lost causes corrupted by the TPTB. Beck is only one remotely interested in re-discovering liberty and applying it to the modern setting. It's not even a discussion to which mainstream host is the most receptive to our platform. Yet everyone wants to run him through the ringer of an ideological purity test because they have the collective patience of a 5 year old. NEOCON!!! ACK!!! NEOCON!!!!!! I DON"T KNOW THE MAN, NEVER MET HIM IN MY LIFE BUT I CAN SMELL A RAT!!! It's hilarious to read these leaps of logic. When the man shows us to be duplicitious as his ilk, we'll nail him to the wall. Until then, I'm pleasantly surprised and see encouraging signs & body language on his part.

purplechoe
01-14-2010, 04:17 PM
Beck probably thinks the same as many of you, but he won't admit it on radio. I have a feeling he wants to help her out because the other media outlets spend lots of time trashing her.

SelfThought - I guess it's not working out for you very well... I'd get my money back from whomever thought you!

purplechoe
01-14-2010, 04:19 PM
Yet everyone wants to run him through the ringer of the ideological purity test

Did you vote for Mccain? You're a political hack and a traitor to liberty and you don't know jack about squat!!!

Mini-Me
01-14-2010, 04:20 PM
Ouch, them be fightin' words.

AuH20
01-14-2010, 04:21 PM
Did you vote for Mccain? You're a political hack and a traitor to liberty and you don't know jack about squat!!!

Sorry dear. Bob Barr.

Matt Collins
01-14-2010, 04:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RgW5tgDIxY`