PDA

View Full Version : JPMorgan Is Making Big Profits From Food Stamps!

qwerty
01-14-2010, 08:18 AM
YouTube - JPMorgan Is Making Big Profits From Food Stamps! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zf8v7RYk6Y)

http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/apk78/jpmorgan_is_making_big_profits_from_food_stamps/

moostraks
01-14-2010, 08:48 AM
Bastards managed to figure out how to make a profit on bread lines.Then they talk about what a wonderful service they are providing. Guess we should thank them instead of attack them for causing the need by undermining the society they are profiting off of....

Rancher
01-14-2010, 09:19 AM
Bastards managed to figure out how to make a profit on bread lines.Then they talk about what a wonderful service they are providing. Guess we should thank them instead of attack them for causing the need by undermining the society they are profiting off of....

Thank you - you morally corrupt bastards!

Bruno
01-14-2010, 09:25 AM
"this business is a very important business to JP Morgan"

Romulus
01-14-2010, 12:24 PM
Is that guy even human?.. he blinks once or twice.

fucking banks.. making slaves and money.

coyote_sprit
01-14-2010, 12:27 PM
I'm gonna play devil's advocate and say I'd do the same if in their position.

silverhandorder
01-14-2010, 12:32 PM
So what do they actually do? If they are not getting special kickbacks from government in this sphere how can anyone be mad at them to providing a service that people obviously want?

Romulus
01-14-2010, 12:38 PM
So what do they actually do? If they are not getting special kickbacks from government in this sphere how can anyone be mad at them to providing a service that people obviously want?

because it's outsourced to call centers in India. They could employ people here, but choose not too of course, and the tax payers are footing it. We are financing our own slave class.

qwerty
01-14-2010, 01:28 PM
Bump!

silverhandorder
01-14-2010, 01:37 PM
because it's outsourced to call centers in India. They could employ people here, but choose not too of course, and the tax payers are footing it. We are financing our own slave class.

Again what is the nature of the operation. You may be right. I don't know what they are exactly doing.