PDA

View Full Version : How do i get ron paul to come to my area to speak?

reduen
01-13-2010, 10:22 PM
I know that he is a very busy man but he could do wonders for our cause here in Arkansas right now!!! Please someone in here help me get this done!!!

Liberty Star
01-13-2010, 10:23 PM
Just pay for it, rate is about $100K per speech I think.

reduen
01-13-2010, 10:27 PM
Just pay for it, rate is about $100K per speech I think.

Yeah, that is gonna happen... :rolleyes: Where did you get that number by the way?

MRoCkEd
01-13-2010, 10:33 PM
He made it up.
If you can get a venue set up and he can fit it in his schedule, I'm sure you can get him.

jbrace
01-13-2010, 10:38 PM
He made it up.
If you can get a venue set up and he can fit it in his schedule, I'm sure you can get him.

I agree, Congressman Paul knows he works for the people and is paid by them. So I'm pretty sure he wouldn't charge anything to come speak.

Liberty Star
01-13-2010, 10:39 PM
I heard that's how much some other GOP quitters were charging for a convention speech LOL

RP is driven to share his ideas and offers them for free. Besides as a Congressman he's not allowed to get paid for speaking engagements.

reduen
01-13-2010, 10:41 PM
I understand capitalism but I was like man, I have spent so much time and money promoting this common cause of ours! It would break my heart to hear that Dr. Paul would not come unless I paid him that kind of money... :(

I will seek him out further, I am no stranger to hard work as you can see by my other posts in here lately. I just thought that it was worth a shot to ask around here at RON PAUL FORUMS!!!!

Man this place rocks...! :cool:

He made it up.

tangent4ronpaul
01-14-2010, 03:35 AM
Contact Jennifer Bailey, his scheduler at his Congressional office by calling (202) 225-2831 or use this Scheduling Request form:

http://www.house.gov/paul/schedule_request.shtml

If you give them a date, he may not be available. I would work it the other way and ask when he's available. Likewise, ask when he will be close to your area. I would suggest offering to cover a round trip plane ticket, hotel and meals.

-t

reduen
01-14-2010, 10:24 AM
Thanks for the response T, I can always count on you...

Contact Jennifer Bailey, his scheduler at his Congressional office by calling (202) 225-2831 or use this Scheduling Request form:

http://www.house.gov/paul/schedule_request.shtml

If you give them a date, he may not be available. I would work it the other way and ask when he's available. Likewise, ask when he will be close to your area. I would suggest offering to cover a round trip plane ticket, hotel and meals.

-t