PDA

View Full Version : "______" For President 2012

UtahApocalypse
01-13-2010, 06:36 PM
We should start getting graphics, fliers, posters, artwork, video, and other items ready for 2012. Don't focus on the "Who" but on the ideals of Liberty that that person must have to earn our favor. We most hope that Ron Paul will fill in that blank but there is no need for us to wait on the decision before we start getting ready the campaign.

justinc.1089
01-14-2010, 02:00 AM
Yeah you're right. I'm in SC in one of 4 important counties to win in order to win the whole state, and last time there was absolutely 0 official campaign presence for Ron Paul here in this county, and barely in the entire state.

So I think I will need to network online with other Ron Paul supporters to coordinate advertising efforts in SC.

I honestly have no idea how to do that, but I do know I will need lots and lots of contacts to be able to reach out to to tell what is happening in SC and what needs to be done, so that hopefully all those online contacts could help with financial backing for advertising and whatever else is needed.

People in the Southeast also need to be ready to come to SC to just help be more people helping because last time we were short on people. I think there were about 5-10 people that were actively working here trying to get Paul elected, which means our efforts really amounted to very little.

I also have a feeling though there were other little groups of volunteers working for Paul's campaign, but that we did not have contact with one another, and we needed to. I just don't see how in all of my county there were only 5-10 people actually doing something to help get Paul elected.

Bman
01-14-2010, 02:11 AM
We most hope that Ron Paul...

Hope? Really???

Stop thinking about it. The man will be at the first debate. whether or not someone worthy of the torch is also there will determine his further actions.

Paul's been fighting for this stuff his whole life. The notion that he'd walk away now when he is closer than ever before is just silly.

Nathan Hale
01-22-2010, 07:30 PM
Hope? Really???

Stop thinking about it. The man will be at the first debate. whether or not someone worthy of the torch is also there will determine his further actions.

Paul's been fighting for this stuff his whole life. The notion that he'd walk away now when he is closer than ever before is just silly.

It's not that he's going to walk away. Perhaps he'll just realize that the movement has grown beyond a simple cult of personality and doesn't need him to be on the stage at a presidential debate. There will, without a doubt, be a liberty candidate or three in the field in 2011. Ron Paul has done his part, why tie him down in another physically and mentally taxing election?

Romulus
01-22-2010, 09:06 PM
Uh.. no one is tying him down, I'm sure he'll decide on his own. I'll do my part to encourage him though. :)