PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone that's going to the Tea Party "national convention"?

Chieftain1776
01-13-2010, 01:38 PM
Just curious, I know there are some people that live in or around Nashville and figured someone from RPF would go.

EDIT: Oops meant to post in General Politics.

speciallyblend
01-16-2010, 10:05 AM
blimp i have yet to hear of any protest?? to protest the neo-con tea party!!!

honestly i think the tea party will fizzle,any hint of neo-cons and i would perfer them to marginalize themselves... i am only focused on the tea partiers and the gop. that is who must be held accountable or left in 3 party limbo...

Aratus
01-16-2010, 10:42 AM
Chieftain1776... were you actually ahhh askin' Matt Collins if he going, and perhaps planning to point
"divine sarah" northward? she eventually has to go north a tad to get to her folksy & comfy home!!!
pray do tell her Bowling Green is along the way, and it takes a while to leave NASHVILLE! tell her there
there are three guys trying to take on the ESTABLISHMENT candidacies of Jack Conway and Trey Grayson.
tell her them two same said young DEMOCRAT dudes are siamese twins seperated at birth! clearly put!

PLEASE indicate that a humble EYE DOCTOR from Bowling Green is takin' on the FATCATs in D.C and
these same said obesely overweight felines do control our political structures and the AVATAR ufos
overhead! DO indicate that the northern lights are God's grace manifest across our skies! they
shall herald a great victory! TELL HER HOW CLOSE THE BAYSTATE RACE IS, AND THAT RAND PAUL
NEEDs TO GET TO THE SENATE ESPECIALLY IF Ms. COAKLEY NARROWLY WINs THE BIGGIE UP HERE!

hotbrownsauce
01-16-2010, 02:33 PM
Sarah Palin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SARAH!!!!
PALIN!!!!
SARAH PALIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/end sarcasm