PDA

View Full Version : How to take your country back!!! (County by County..)

reduen
01-13-2010, 09:14 AM
Here it is folks....

The trick here is getting control of the county committee. (I can't stress this point enough..)

If and when you accomplish this goal, there is nothing that the "old guard" can do. If they continue to try to dis rail your movement after you have control of the County Committee, it becomes a legal battle but one that you will win if you just stay the course.

Step one: Use the local media to call a meeting of patriots somewhere. Remember that you will not all agree on everything for sure but you can all agree on fiscally conservative principles, small government, low taxes and constitutional rule so rally around those topics to strengthen the resolve of your group. (meet as often as you can to steadily grow your group to the size needed to take the county committee, within your allotted time frame)

Very important: Time is of the essence on this folks because deadlines are fast approaching!

Step two: Divide your group into different committees such as the new member committee, pastoral committee, election committee, and precinct committee and ask for volunteers to head these committees up and accomplish the tasks that are mutually agreed upon. The precinct committee is the most important one here.

Step three: Decide which party is the weakest in your county and take it over by gaining control of that parties county committee.

Very important here: In many states, we are making a coordinated effort to take over the GOP because really, it is the most vulnerable at this time. It simply takes less people and less time if we start with the GOP. Remember our goal here is to bring our country back to it's Constitutional roots and put conservative candidates in office. (Take no offense in the word conservative as many libertarians are way more conservative than the current our current critters..) By choosing to take on the GOP with us, you will effect more change than by doing otherwise. This is the only reason why I am advocating that we work within the GOP currently.

Remember Ron Paul is a Republican and you will not be able to support him unless you are in the GOP on this project..

Make sense?

Now go here and learn more about getting control of your GOP County Committee!!: http://www.nationalprecinctalliance.org/

We will within two weeks have 4 and maybe five counties under patriot control here..... :cool:

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-13-2010, 12:40 PM
Here it is folks....

The trick here is getting control of the county committee. (I can't stress this point enough..)

If and when you accomplish this goal, there is nothing that the "old guard" can do. If they continue to try to dis rail your movement after you have control of the County Committee, it becomes a legal battle but one that you will win if you just stay the course.

Step one: Use the local media to call a meeting of patriots somewhere. Remember that you will not all agree on everything for sure but you can all agree on fiscally conservative principles, small government, low taxes and constitutional rule so rally around those topics to strengthen the resolve of your group. (meet as often as you can to steadily grow your group to the size needed to take the county committee, within your allotted time frame)

Very important: Time is of the essence on this folks because deadlines are fast approaching!

Step two: Divide your group into different committees such as the new member committee, pastoral committee, election committee, and precinct committee and ask for volunteers to head these committees up and accomplish the tasks that are mutually agreed upon. The precinct committee is the most important one here.

Step three: Decide which party is the weakest in your county and take it over by gaining control of that parties county committee.

Very important here: In many states, we are making a coordinated effort to take over the GOP because really, it is the most vulnerable at this time. It simply takes less people and less time if we start with the GOP. Remember our goal here is to bring our country back to it's Constitutional roots and put conservative candidates in office. (Take no offense in the word conservative as many libertarians are way more conservative than the current our current critters..) By choosing to take on the GOP with us, you will effect more change than by doing otherwise. This is the only reason why I am advocating that we work within the GOP currently.

Remember Ron Paul is a Republican and you will not be able to support him unless you are in the GOP on this project..

Make sense?

Now go here and learn more about getting control of your GOP County Committee!!: http://www.nationalprecinctalliance.org/

We will within two weeks have 4 and maybe five counties under patriot control here..... :cool:

This nation was founded on a self evident and unalienable Truth. That Truth was declared a natural law by our Founding Fathers. Our thoughtful Founding Fathers were unique in that they greatly advanced the world's social contract theory, the long established political relationship between government and its people, while implementing only the slightest of alterations to history.
The result was to establish the Civil Purpose of the people over the legal precedence of tyranny.
One does not need to be manipulted towards the Truth. The Truth just is. All men are created equal whether they be those who are immune, as part of the necessary tyranny, or those who are condemned, as part of the prostituted people.
The natural law is such that any human being perishing along the way will be paid a visit by the healing touch of the Almighty.
So, while the supreme law of the land, the U.S. Constitution, secures the necessary tyranny ruling over us, the natural law from the Almighty in heaven secures the Civil Purpose of the people.
The people's Civil Purpose supercedes all legal precedence or else! This makes our political leaders accountable to God's judgment.

dr. hfn
01-13-2010, 12:44 PM
bump!!!

speciallyblend
01-13-2010, 12:46 PM
the same applies to any political party, so if you already have allies in the gop or local dnc in the committee. then run with it;)

LibertyMage
01-13-2010, 12:51 PM
Here it is folks....

Make sense?

This is excellent! Are all committee positions basically up for a vote? I am almost totally blind to the inner workings of committees.

georgiaboy
01-13-2010, 12:54 PM
hope for America. here it is, folks.

reduen
01-13-2010, 09:57 PM
In our state the short answer here would be yes. The process is a bit different in each state though.. :)

This is excellent! Are all committee positions basically up for a vote? I am almost totally blind to the inner workings of committees.

Dieseler
01-13-2010, 10:06 PM
Post that everywhere man.
Everywhere.
I would do it for you but this is the only place I'm not banned from.
Congratulations!

reduen
01-14-2010, 10:35 AM
Bump..

If you guys really knew how important this was, it would be on the front page of this forum for life! Off to do some more good today... (Another county coming soon)

reduen
01-14-2010, 10:37 AM
You are right in that each state is different but you have to remember that if you are not in the GOP you will not be able to vote for Dr. Paul should the opportunity present itself....:)

the same applies to any political party, so if you already have allies in the gop or local dnc in the committee. then run with it;)

reduen
02-02-2010, 12:40 PM
Off to Randolph county Arkansas..... :)

Feel free to post any of your success stories along these lines in this thread!

Live_Free_Or_Die
02-02-2010, 12:57 PM
I find this thread to be a little naive to events that have already occurred. I am not detracting from the OP but if you are going to lead people to believe this is a solution then you also need to tell people what the bylaws of the party they want to take over are.

reduen
02-03-2010, 10:52 AM
Guys/Gals, I gotta take the time here to give a shout out to Paul White on this project!! He has been working his tail off right beside me to get this done and his campaign has not gotten any credit for this.. As many of you in here know, he is running for state senate here in Arkansas and he really deserves a shout out here.

Thank you Paul White for your invaluable help with this project! We could not do it without you!

www.arsenate10.com

reduen
02-03-2010, 10:54 AM
Below would be a good place for you to start if you are really interrested...:)

"Now go here and learn more about getting control of your GOP County Committee!!: http://www.nationalprecinctalliance.org/ " (Quoted from my original post)

I find this thread to be a little naive to events that have already occurred. I am not detracting from the OP but if you are going to lead people to believe this is a solution then you also need to tell people what the bylaws of the party they want to take over are.

Live_Free_Or_Die
02-03-2010, 11:40 AM
Below would be a good place for you to start if you are really interrested...:)

"Now go here and learn more about getting control of your GOP County Committee!!: http://www.nationalprecinctalliance.org/ " (Quoted from my original post)

No problem:

http://www.nolanchart.com/article3956.html

New2Libertarianism
02-03-2010, 12:01 PM
Takes too long. Take to your guns and it will happen a whole lot faster!

reduen
02-03-2010, 12:56 PM
If I am missing something here, please let me know. I want to address your concerns as directly as possible.

No problem:

http://www.nolanchart.com/article3956.html

SolusSLX
02-07-2010, 12:53 AM
Bump. Good work!

Some stuff on this I did a while ago: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=78839