PDA

View Full Version : Goto YAHOO FINANCE PAGE pick a stock and Post RP Comments !!

Falseflagop
10-04-2007, 09:36 PM
Browsing through Countrywide and saw this post I think you are limited in posting but if enough of you can post on many different actively traded stocks like MSFT, AAPL, RIMM etc this will resonate and I believe this must be done daily to reasonate. Take a look, causing a stir.

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/mb/CFC

Eli
10-04-2007, 09:48 PM
this is actually a really good idea

OptionsTrader
10-04-2007, 09:50 PM
Comment about and post this link regarding Ron Paul's position on the collapse of the dollar:

http://www.fxstreet.com/fundamental/analysis-reports/lessons-from-the-pros/2007-10-04.html

Q) Mr. Ponsi, I thoroughly enjoyed your three articles, "The US Dollar and the Thief in the Night." My only concern is that the same message I took from it falls mainly on deaf ears. You mentioned a solution being to make our elected leaders aware that fiscal sanity matters to us. I agree 100%. Is there a way you could provide contact information for individuals or organizations that I could write to, expressing my concerns?

Ed Ponsi) Thank you for your question. First of all, I'd like to say that I'm not a political person, and it is not my desire to sway your vote to one side of the aisle or the other. I am not endorsing anyone, but I'd like to point out that there are politicians out there who "get it" when it comes to the consequences of a weak U.S. Dollar. One such person is U.S. Representative Ron Paul of the 14th congressional district of Texas. With the permission of Dr. Paul's staff, I've reprinted several excerpts of his recent writings:

"In a very real sense, the Fed and the government are close to going over the spending limit of our nation's credit card. We rely on foreign investors to buy our debt so our government can maintain its appetite for spending."

"Printing more money is the Fed's typical answer, but we are on the verge of runaway inflation. We have printed so many dollars now that we are at parity with the Canadian dollar for the first time since 1976. Since the Fed stopped publishing M3, which tracks the total supply of dollars in the economy, we can't even be sure how many dollars they are creating."

"Ultimately, we'll get back on track financially only when government spending is held in check and the free market controls monetary policy, not the other way around."

"The Money Has to Come From Somewhere" by Dr. Ron Paul, reprinted by permission

Now, I know nothing about Dr. Paul. I don't know what his views are on other issues. I am not endorsing him. However, I do believe he has nailed it on this particular issue. The point is that he understands the consequences of what is happening to the U.S. dollar. He has spearheaded legislation to bring back M3. And, he is not alone. We need more people in Washington who appreciate the importance of this issue, because ultimately, the financial future of this country and its citizens is at stake.

Falseflagop
10-04-2007, 09:56 PM
Best Financial forum.

Leave message on RP in tech, gold, dow, widely held, media, broker, ut you need to check and keep bumping them up because some stock get a ton of messages.

I bet you will see a direct correlation between RP funds increasing by the amount of message left at different stock boards, also post in other furms, the more eyes the more chanes of a donor the more chances of he or she sprad RP's name , SPREAD the word on the YAHOO FINANCE boards people, even Fantasy Football and baseball boards!!

Lets do this!

TechnoGuyRob
10-04-2007, 09:58 PM
Great idea!

synthetic
10-04-2007, 10:00 PM
The csco board was big, make that huge in 2004.

steph3n
10-04-2007, 10:00 PM
just don't spam posting "ron paul ron paul" post only substance please!

Falseflagop
10-04-2007, 10:03 PM
yahoo would allow me to post anymore I think because of the link I added, but I did see a spike in donations. I think it is a direct correlation.

Go register and hit CSCO, F, INTC, MSFT, GG, TWX, GOOG, RIMM, BIDU, SIRI, XMSR, C, BSC, GS, LEH, WFC, BAC, etc

Different people go to different sites lets do this.

ronpaulfan
10-04-2007, 10:06 PM
just don't spam posting "ron paul ron paul" post only substance please!

Indeed!

Falseflagop
10-04-2007, 10:09 PM
timeto awakening these people especially.

Go to College forums do the same these are uncharatered waters that need some seeding.