PDA

View Full Version : Red State Blogger Thinks Charlie Crist Will Drop Out of the Senate Race

bobbyw24
01-12-2010, 07:48 AM
The writing is on the wall. It reads “Mene Mene Tekel Parsin“.
Posted by Erick Erickson (Profile)
Monday, January 11th at 9:52PM EST
50 Comments
The Crist campaign says it is not true, but the writing is on the wall. Again and again the media turns against Crist.

Another blow to the Crist campaign came today as the Republican National Committee’s War Room sent out this unflattering story about the failures of the Crist campaign.

The RNC did that.

But Crist valiantly made a blow stand this evening in Pinellas County. It is his home county. After seeing Marco Rubio win every single straw poll of every single county in Florida that has had them so far, Crist knew that tonight he would win the Pinellas County GOP straw poll. It is, after all, his own freaking county.

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2010/01/11/charlie-crist-will-drop-out-of-the-senate-race/

angelatc
01-12-2010, 07:53 AM
LOL! He lost in Pinellas?

My husband used to drink with Charlie, in Harvey's 4th St Bar & Grill back in his very early political days. He said he wouldn't vote for him, even though he's a nice enough guy.

And the gay rumors were floating around even before he ran for his first office. :)

Badger Paul
01-12-2010, 06:07 PM
Maybe he'll swicth parties, he stands a better chance

JeNNiF00F00
01-12-2010, 07:03 PM
LOL! He lost in Pinellas?

My husband used to drink with Charlie, in Harvey's 4th St Bar & Grill back in his very early political days. He said he wouldn't vote for him, even though he's a nice enough guy.

And the gay rumors were floating around even before he ran for his first office. :)

We may share some friends lol I think hes a bit of a playa tho. Hes got a lot of gfs from what I understand.

angelatc
01-12-2010, 07:17 PM
We may share some friends lol I think hes a bit of a playa tho. Hes got a lot of gfs from what I understand.

If you were a Harvey's regular, I can guarantee you that you know somebody my husband does. Dan, if nobody else.....

I was a Ringside woman, myself. :)

Austrian Econ Disciple
01-12-2010, 08:09 PM
Lots of St. Peters here eh? :p