PDA

View Full Version : Common sense to Debut in November

zahirakids
10-04-2007, 09:24 PM
With the mainstream media ignoring most pro-freedom candidates, including Rep Ron Paul, the time has come to build our own media.

Common Sense online magazine will cover all aspects of the freedom movement ( Candidates, Ballot initiatives, commentary, letters etc.). If you would like to subscribe for free or send us a news tip or article for publishing you can find us here:

http://common-sense-mag.blogspot.com/

ThePieSwindler
10-04-2007, 09:25 PM
I'm assuming you mean the non-truther wing of the freedom movement (many truthers are patriots, but their cause does push them to the fringe, even if their hearts are in the right places as part of a larger freedom movement)

zahirakids
10-04-2007, 09:27 PM
I'm assuming you mean the non-truther wing of the freedom movement (many truthers are patriots, but their cause does push them to the fringe, even if their hearts are in the right places as part of a larger freedom movement)

I do mean the non truther wing. Although truthers are welcome I will not be publishing conspiracy articles.

ThePieSwindler
10-04-2007, 09:41 PM
I do mean the non truther wing. Although truthers are welcome I will not be publishing conspiracy articles.

awesome, cant wait to read it.