PDA

View Full Version : Rachel Maddow: Libertarian Tea Partiers Feel Ripped Off

Immortal Technique
01-12-2010, 05:50 AM
YouTube - Rachel Maddow: Libertarian Tea Partiers Feel Ripped Off (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PpjoZE8aJA)

Airing Date Jan.11, 2010

Rachel Maddow: Libertarian Tea Partiers Feel Ripped Off

TheState
01-12-2010, 06:26 AM
Well at least it seems like she understands the dynamics within the tea party movement and realizes that people like us are not the same as the usually tea partier out there now.

TortoiseDream
01-12-2010, 06:37 AM
I tricked my dad and mom into watching "For Liberty" by saying it was a documentary on the origin of the tea party movement (since they like sarah palin and worship fox news and stuff). Lol well...it technically is, Ron Paul had the first official tea party. My dad kinda got bored because they didn't have hannity on, but my mom was really interested and afterwards said "wow I didn't know Ron Paul stood for all of that." Dad will take some cracking, but I think Mom is beginning to see the light.

coyote_sprit
01-12-2010, 06:39 AM
I tricked my dad and mom into watching "For Liberty" by saying it was a documentary on the origin of the tea party movement (since they like sarah palin and worship fox news and stuff). Lol well...it technically is, Ron Paul had the first official tea party. My dad kinda got bored because they didn't have hannity on, but my mom was really interested and afterwards said "wow I didn't know Ron Paul stood for all of that." Dad will take some cracking, but I think Mom is beginning to see the light.

You should off your dad, so he can't vote anymore.

RATM99
01-12-2010, 06:44 AM
It's time we took the tea party back or start a new one. I can't stand how the tea party movement was hijacked. We should force the tea party to make a platform. Then we could expose the Neo-Cons. Maybe some heckling of Palin when she speaks at the tea party convention. Just to let the MSM know we don't approve.

silverhandorder
01-12-2010, 06:47 AM

Perhaps this humor might scrare the living shit out of some people?:p

TortoiseDream
01-12-2010, 06:52 AM
It's time we took the tea party back or start a new one. I can't stand how the tea party movement was hijacked. We should force the tea party to make a platform. Then we could expose the Neo-Cons. Maybe some heckling of Palin when she speaks at the tea party convention. Just to let the MSM know we don't approve.

We need to get Ron or Tom Woods or some guy like that to speak at a BIG event they're having. We need mass exposure to our ideas. Most of them are on the tipping point, we need to give them that extra push.

ItsTime
01-12-2010, 07:48 AM
MSM is trying to destroy any alliance between tea party members. It is up to us to make sure the tea party movement stays liberty minded. We have a lot in common with the tea party hijackers and we must focus on that.

Romulus
01-12-2010, 08:01 AM
sorry but they fail to report that the first tea party was started by everyone supported RP's money bomb and his 08 campaign.

TheState
01-12-2010, 08:08 AM
sorry but they fail to report that the first tea party was started by everyone supported RP's money bomb and his 08 campaign.

In a sense though, that would fall into their argument bc those tea parties were in support of a Republican (Ron Paul). While we barely consider him a Rep., it is true.

RATM99
01-12-2010, 08:10 AM
MSM is trying to destroy any alliance between tea party members. It is up to us to make sure the tea party movement stays liberty minded. We have a lot in common with the tea party hijackers and we must focus on that.

I have nothing in common with Neo-Cons. Not only have they destroyed the country. But now the Tea Party is next.

Brooklyn Red Leg
01-12-2010, 09:01 AM

Way too many Oedipal undertones in that statement for me......

coyote_sprit
01-12-2010, 09:18 AM
Way too many Oedipal undertones in that statement for me......

lolwut? Where are you getting this from? The guy in my avatar screwed his sister, not his mother.