PDA

View Full Version : Bush Senior Getting the truth screamed at him.

Sandman33
01-11-2010, 09:05 PM
Oh sweet baby Jesus this is great. Lets hope it becomes a trend.

It won't post my link for some reason.

Just type "How an old Bush can ruin a good lunch" in youtube

Dianne
01-11-2010, 10:56 PM
Can't pull it up... says they are performing maintenance... what happened?

dannno
01-11-2010, 11:08 PM
Work?

Broken link:

h ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhznZ-d5h7Y

jmdrake
01-11-2010, 11:13 PM
You have to sign in and click "mature" to see it. (I guess cause of the cussing?) Anyway guy sees poppy Bush going into a pizza parlor, goes back and gets his camcorder and proceeds to say how he really feels. In the youtube he gives a lot of references to poppy's crimes.

Danke
01-11-2010, 11:15 PM
Work?

Broken link:

h ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhznZ-d5h7Y

Nice work Bubbles.

dannno
01-11-2010, 11:24 PM
Nice work Bubbles.

Did you see the episode with the missionaries yet? It's mid season 2 I think.

Danke
01-11-2010, 11:27 PM

Watched them all! :D

Now I want to say "fuck" all the time. Ricky grows on ya. Love his car.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c367/alheno/ricky.jpg

damania
01-11-2010, 11:45 PM
Check it out!

George Bush Sr. gets calls a murderous piece of shit right in front of his face as he comes in to sooth his pizza craving.

http://www.askbutwhy.com/2010/01/george-bush-sr-gets-heckled-at-a.html (http://www.askbutwhy.com/2010/01/george-bush-sr-gets-heckled-at-a.html)

damania
01-11-2010, 11:47 PM
hehehe..

coyote_sprit
01-12-2010, 12:22 AM

Is that the missionaries that steal their pot?

BlackTerrel
01-12-2010, 12:36 AM
This guy is an idiot and probably has some mental issues... let the man eat his pizza.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
01-12-2010, 12:37 AM
do you think we could get that huge head sculpture of Bush removed from houston? The one at I-10 and I-45

Danke
01-12-2010, 12:53 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=226242

purplechoe
01-12-2010, 12:59 AM
this one was much better:

YouTube - Zbigniew Brzezinski gets a tough question from 911 truther (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOimBHTNyAk)

YouTube - We Are CHANGE confronts Zbigniew Brzezinski Part II of II (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8WbmqMDYv8)

YouTube - WeAreChange Confronts Brzezinski 3rd Time (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcHEgyjS9Ws)

dannno
01-12-2010, 01:22 AM
Is that the missionaries that steal their pot?

Ya

Tanya: Have you read the Bible?
Bubbles: Maybe I have, maybe I haven't - what's it to you?
Hampton: CAN you read, my son?
Bubbles: Well, that depends - can you go fuck yourself?

(not to worry Christians, these "missionaries" were actually criminals and Bubbles sensed trouble from the beginning ;))

0zzy
01-12-2010, 01:55 AM
You discredit yourself when you:

Cuss
Zionist
New World Order

How can somebody with the power to talk to the former president screw it up so bad? You get very few minutes and you do THIS?

fit as much time in there with fact fact FACT.

coyote_sprit
01-12-2010, 02:04 AM
You discredit yourself when you:

Cuss
Zionist
New World Order

How can somebody with the power to talk to the former president screw it up so bad? You get very few minutes and you do THIS?

fit as much time in there with fact fact FACT.

He admits he should have used facts instead of slinging insults.

Jeremy
01-12-2010, 02:05 AM
bush killed jfk?

o...k...

coyote_sprit
01-12-2010, 02:07 AM
bush killed jfk?

o...k...

Is that supposed to make me hates Bush or like him... :P

dannno
01-12-2010, 02:29 AM
bush killed jfk?

o...k...

I doubt he was the marksman :rolleyes:

- Although he does not recall when asked, George (Herbert Walker) Bush was in Dallas the day JFK was assassinated.

- Bush lies about the fact that he was a high-ranking CIA official at the time of JFK's death.

- Bush allowed the escape of a convicted terrorist from prison to go to work for him as an undercover CIA asset in Iran-Contra.

- Bush has released another convicted terrorist.

- Both these terrorists were present on Dealey Plaza on 11/22/1963.

- Both these terrorists were convicted for killing 73 people by blowing up an airliner.

- Bush is personal friends with a close associate of these convicted terrorists, who was also a participant in Iran Contra.

- Bush has taken a leading role as CIA official in structuring/organizing these terrorists in effective organizations.

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/bush.htm

dannno
01-12-2010, 02:31 AM
Is that supposed to make me hates Bush or like him... :P

Kennedy was the last President to successfully attempt to use his own free will.

Reagan wanted to but was shot before he was able to successfully attempt to use his own free will.

damania
01-12-2010, 02:42 AM
This guy is an idiot and probably has some mental issues... let the man eat his pizza.
Mental issues? It's Bush and the people who support him that are mentally ill.

RoamZero
01-12-2010, 03:55 AM
I admire the sentiment but pulling a stunt like that accomplishes very little other than making him and people that think like him look crazy.

dr. hfn
01-12-2010, 04:25 AM
awesome lol!

BuddyRey
01-12-2010, 04:58 AM
Dadgummit, the YouTube link won't post for some reason.

devil21
01-12-2010, 05:07 AM
Nice work for doing something that 99% of people do not have the guts to do. Standing up to the corrupt "leaders" in public when it counts even at risk to yourself.

What sickens me the most is his old ass still has how many millions of taxpayer dollars worth of Secret Service protection for his pizza jaunts?

Cinderella
01-12-2010, 09:16 AM
While what the guy is saying is true he comes off as a conspiracy nut-job. Why not talk about the economy, and specifics like misleading the public on the wars etc. To sit there and scream NWO just makes him look like a whackjob. I would have talked about the stimulus, the wars, the unemployment, wallstreet and things that are much more tangible.

Bruno
01-12-2010, 09:35 AM
While what the guy is saying is true he comes off as a conspiracy nut-job. Why not talk about the economy, and specifics like misleading the public on the wars etc. To sit there and scream NWO just makes him look like a whackjob. I would have talked about the stimulus, the wars, the unemployment, wallstreet and things that are much more tangible.

I bet this guy's approach affected Bush Sr. more than criticizing his policies would have.

BlackTerrel
01-12-2010, 10:02 AM
Nice work for doing something that 99% of people do not have the guts to do. Standing up to the corrupt "leaders" in public when it counts even at risk to yourself.

It takes guts to run naked through Yankee Stadium as well. But it accomplishes nothing and makes you look like a lunatic.

ctiger2
01-12-2010, 10:02 AM
Mental issues? It's Bush and the people who support him that are mentally ill.

+1

TheConstitutionLives
01-12-2010, 11:53 AM

yep. Look like total loons.

Sandman33
01-12-2010, 12:33 PM
Kennedy was the last President to successfully attempt to use his own free will.

Reagan wanted to but was shot before he was able to successfully attempt to use his own free will.

Absolutely correct sir.

And anyone thinking he hurled insults instead of facts at Bush simply needs to do some research to find out that he WAS hurling facts at him.

It's the very idea that hurling facts is insulting is precisely what makes Bush such a prick and makes that video so damn sweet to watch.

Watch bush turn his back and slither away as soon as a shred of truth is pointed towards his direction.

Sandman33
01-12-2010, 12:36 PM

WHO CARES IF HE COMES OFF AS A "CONSPIRACY NUT-JOB"?

You claim that what he's saying is the truth....but then say he sounds like a nut job??

If HE'S a nut job then fuck the rest of the sheeple....because he's actually informed and intelligent.

The ENTIRE rest of the world let alone this nation needs to be just as informed and "crazy" as he is. Because he's NOT crazy. The IGNORANT people are the ones that are crazy.

And you act like he had a long time to sit down and chat. No, he didnt. He couldn't get near Bush to have a real conversation so he just spoke the truth while being shoved out the door.

Kotin
01-12-2010, 01:07 PM

so its mentally ill to call murderers out for what they are? ok.. :rolleyes:

Aratus
01-12-2010, 01:14 PM
elder bush looks extremely old. he did have something said right to his face
that his political opponents never did speak of in public debate... and as to
whether the public at large sees this as being extremely rude, time will tell.

damania
01-12-2010, 01:37 PM
It's funny how the public is concerned whether it was rude or him or not. Why don't you war criminal coddlers focus on what he has to say rather than the wonderful tactics?

Daamien
01-12-2010, 01:45 PM

+1

BuddyRey
01-12-2010, 03:58 PM
Well I, for one, think this video was an epic win.

That drug-running fascist gangster deserved every word of it.

Sandman33
01-12-2010, 05:24 PM

I just wonder if Bush orders a whole pizza and asks that they cut the slices into the shape of a pentagram for him! :D

prolly uses the blood of innocents for the pizza sauce....

One NWO pizza comin right up!

Sandman33
01-12-2010, 05:28 PM
so its mentally ill to call murderers out for what they are? ok.. :rolleyes:

Well....to be fair Kotin it's also a crime to print your own money therefore debasing the current currency and stealing from the people.....and you'd be put in jail for a LONG time for doing it.

But it's OK if Ben Bernanke and crew do it and God forbid if someone ever publicly screamed the word CRIMINAL into thier faces....because you know....that just wouldn't be proper.:rolleyes:

purplechoe
01-12-2010, 05:39 PM
Well....to be fair Kotin it's also a crime to print your own money therefore debasing the current currency and stealing from the people.....and you'd be put in jail for a LONG time for doing it.

But it's OK if Ben Bernanke and crew do it and God forbid if someone ever publicly screamed the word CRIMINAL into thier faces....because you know....that just wouldn't be proper.:rolleyes:

http://www.pissedonpolitics.com/Bush_Sr_Bill_Clinton.jpg

BlackTerrel
01-12-2010, 07:45 PM

I saw similar comments on the "chase Hannity" video.

My question is how do we react when Bush supporters or some of Hannity's 13.5 million listeners say "RP supporters do it to our guy now we're going to harass their guy" and now Dr. Paul gets harassed every time he orders a pizza. He's got 13.5 million listeners, all it takes is a couple whack jobs to make his life a living hell.

If anything positive comes of this I might change my mind - but I don't see it.

james1906
01-12-2010, 07:51 PM
Hopes someone in the back hawked a loogie on his pizza.

t0rnado
01-12-2010, 08:00 PM
The guy that confronted Bush Sr. is a Ron Paul supporter. Check out another one of his videos:

YouTube - Ron Paul House Painting Party (1st Edit: Time-Lapse Version) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u0w_1vi75Q)

Dieseler
01-12-2010, 08:01 PM
That's purty, lol.

tpreitzel
01-12-2010, 08:20 PM
These treasonous goons deserve the verbal abuse. Justice is waiting... However, I'd amend the approach somewhat. Sure, one HAS to "scream" to be heard because the Secret Service won't allow you a close approach. Although a flyby isn't optimal, one can still "SCREAM" some facts for the camera and wait for the reaction. Keep a cool head and cut the profanity. Remember, you're trying to make these goons look like corrupt asses, not yourself. ;)

damania
01-12-2010, 08:42 PM
It's funny what upsets people.

Sandman33
01-12-2010, 11:09 PM
http://www.pissedonpolitics.com/Bush_Sr_Bill_Clinton.jpg

WAIT A MINUTE!:eek:

Clinton is a DEMOCRAT and Bush is a REPUBLICAN!

What the hell are they doing so happy and smug talking together? I thought those two parties were SOOO different and hated eachother SOOO much!

Why doesn't foreign policy EVER change no matter which one of these liars makes office?:confused:

Kinda makes you think someone else is REALLY making the decisions up there....

Bush Sr. Rep
Clinton Dem
G.W. Bush Rep
Obama Dem.

Different assholes....same shit.

BlackTerrel
01-13-2010, 06:47 PM
It's funny what upsets people.

It's not really a matter of being upset. It's doing what is smart.

For family reasons I moved around a ton growing up. I went to more than ten schools in a three year period at one point. I would always end up getting in fights. I wouldn't start them but I wouldn't back down and I always felt that it was justified. I kept up that attitude for a while and got in numerous fights - usually came out on top but not always. Over the last few years I've had some friends go down the wrong way - I had a friend go to jail, another stabbed, and worst of all a friend who was shot and killed over an insignificant fight at a bar over something stupid. Now I've matured to the point where I choose my battles. Standing up and fighting isn't always bad but the risk/reward has to make sense.

So I see these videos and hear there stories about Ron Paul supporters harassing Bush, Hannity, Beck etc.... And while it may feel good it isn't smart or strategic and here's why:

Blowback All Ron Paul supporters should know what that means. There are a lot more of them then there are of us - and they are going to link this guys actions with Ron Paul. 50 million people voted for George Bush. 13.5 million people listen to Hannity's radio program and a similar number probably listen to Beck. It takes a very small percentage of them to be pissed off and say "hey they messed with our guy we'll mess with their guy".

I will not be shocked if in the near future we see a YouTube video of some of these guys supporters going after Dr. Paul. And now he is the one harassed eating pizza or walking down the street. And when it is posted everyone here will be pissed and wonder why it happened and the reason will be blowback. There are serious psychos out there, let's not forget, and I would pray that it would end with harassment and not violence.

You start fights, don't be surprised when it comes back to you. My biggest problem with these people is they are not just starting fights but they are using Dr. Pauls name when they do it. And I would hope that the blowback does not go back to him.

anaconda
01-13-2010, 06:52 PM
These people are gonna have to start dining at home.

tpreitzel
01-13-2010, 07:18 PM
I had no luck with the link.

Remove the space in h ttp:

The link works once the space is removed. BTW, this video has racked up about 65000 views in just a couple of days. The comments are overwhelmingly in support of its author. Bush is scum. Personally, I wouldn't have used a similar approach, but I can understand the urgency. ;)

Oops. I see you found the problem and I was detained by an instant message. Don't we love interruptions? ;)

Srg1
01-13-2010, 07:26 PM

No.... u would have dropped your head and said nothing.

Liberty Star
01-13-2010, 10:58 PM
Was it under his regime that over 500 Iraqi civilians were burnt to death when a bunker buster bomb from US planes hit a civilian shelter?

I think it that was cited in a PBS docu after 9/11, don't recall timeline.