PDA

View Full Version : Taking Action- A Report from the Field

KingTheoden
10-04-2007, 09:07 PM
As some of you might have read earlier this week, I have spent two days and early evenings handing out the Ron Paul 'issues' flyer (the one that is two pages and is in three column format) along with stickers. I have attempted to register supports as well. (As soon as my pocket Constitutions arrive, I will distribute those as well).

It has been very interesting. Most people are politically apathetic, thoroughly ignorant, or some combination. Some would not look at Ron Paul because he is a 'Republican' - but most have been receptive. A shocking number of people knew about Ron Paul and are excited about him.

Today I registered a student from New York who loves Uncle Ron but had no idea that independents will be shut out in a week.

I am going back out there tomorrow. It is hard work hauling a stocked cooler, a table, chairs, a sign, and materials. But it gives you a rush - basically your body saying good job! I love selling and if nothing else, every person spoken two receives a Ron Paul seed.

I encourage everyone to do the same, just get out there and shock the people with your support of the modern Thomas Jefferson.

wgadget
10-04-2007, 09:09 PM
Where are you located King Theoden?

OptionsTrader
10-04-2007, 09:12 PM
Inspirational. Good work KT.

The "Ron Paul seed." I love that metaphor.

katao
10-04-2007, 09:16 PM
A shocking number of people knew about Ron Paul and are excited about him.

I've found the same thing. But most of them don't have yard signs or bumper stickers. We really need to be stock piling these and giving them out EVERY time we find a Ron Paul supporter. Everyone wants to support a winner - we just have to make sure everyone knows how popular RP is!

KingTheoden
10-04-2007, 09:40 PM
Where are you located King Theoden?

Greensboro NC at Guilford College (adult student, junior).