PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going on a cruise?

jrich4rpaul
10-04-2007, 08:47 PM
If anybody plans on going on vacation, I would suggest a cruise. First of all, it's amazing, not to mention the food.. oh man.

But more importantly, when the ship is leaving the port, with all the people on land waving to those onboard, it would be a perfect time to showcase a giant Ron Paul 2008 banner :D

Just a thought.

DrNoZone
10-04-2007, 08:51 PM
If anybody plans on going on vacation, I would suggest a cruise. First of all, it's amazing, not to mention the food.. oh man.

But more importantly, when the ship is leaving the port, with all the people on land waving to those onboard, it would be a perfect time to showcase a giant Ron Paul 2008 banner :D

Just a thought.

Or, you could visit the little hamlet town 45 minutes outside of your city for a nice weekend away and donate the money you saved on the cruise to the Paul campaign. :D

jj111
10-04-2007, 08:53 PM
How about just hanging out on the docks of the cruise ships with a big RP sign, and then all those taking the cruises will see you as they come in to the docks and leave them.

Just sittin' on the the dock of the bay...

jj111
10-04-2007, 08:54 PM
Even though you can only donate $2300 directly to RP, what you could do is buy your own cruise ship line with your extra savings, and put huge Ron Paul signs on the hulls and decks of the ships.

mkrfctr
10-04-2007, 09:05 PM
jj111
I think a lot of cruise dock type places are now like airports and require you to go through "security" before being allowed to get near the ship? Anyone more knowledgeable on that? Perhaps still other areas you could go in relation to the people getting on/off the ship. At least there's a lot of seniors who take cruises...

RP4ME
10-04-2007, 09:20 PM
Okay those poor people ...trapped on a ship for a week with a ron Paul supporter - they are in 4 it boy!

HAHAHAH

Whats worse than being trapped on a ship with a Ron Paul supporter?

thehittgirl
10-04-2007, 09:24 PM

Just a thought.

Just got back from one. And darn, wish I had thought of the banner idea.

ClockwiseSpark
10-04-2007, 09:27 PM
Okay those poor people ...trapped on a ship for a week with a ron Paul supporter - they are in 4 it boy!

HAHAHAH

Whats worse than being trapped on a ship with a Ron Paul supporter?

Being Rudy Giuliani trapped on ship with a Ron Paul supporter? :P

McDermit
10-04-2007, 09:27 PM
Going on one Nov 3-10... Awesome idea! We've been bummed about missing the Philly rally and meeting with RP. But maybe we can get some RP awesomeness in that day afterall.

Anyone in Miami wanna come out on the 3rd or 10th and take pics of the Norwegian Sun as it sails in/out of Miami? lol.

jrich4rpaul
10-04-2007, 09:44 PM
Going on one Nov 3-10... Awesome idea! We've been bummed about missing the Philly rally and meeting with RP. But maybe we can get some RP awesomeness in that day afterall.

Anyone in Miami wanna come out on the 3rd or 10th and take pics of the Norwegian Sun as it sails in/out of Miami? lol.

Norwegian? Good choice. I went on the Majesty to Bermuda, a few times. Have a good time.

And it seems like it's much easier to talk to people on a cruise because everyone's in such a good mood. So maybe you'll get some opportunities to bring him up during the week. Maybe there will be an outbreak and the entire ship will come back infected with Paulitis...

RP4ME
10-04-2007, 10:02 PM
Being Rudy Giuliani trapped on ship with a Ron Paul supporter? :P

HAHAHAHAHA! so true - how deliciosly painful for him!

McDermit
10-04-2007, 10:30 PM
Norwegian? Good choice. I went on the Majesty to Bermuda, a few times. Have a good time.

And it seems like it's much easier to talk to people on a cruise because everyone's in such a good mood. So maybe you'll get some opportunities to bring him up during the week. Maybe there will be an outbreak and the entire ship will come back infected with Paulitis...

Haha, we can only hope. :D