PDA

View Full Version : Drudge supports Ron Paul...sorta?

DrNoZone
10-04-2007, 08:06 PM
I had never heard this before. A Ron Paul supporter calls into the Drudge show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgBLToepHp8&mode=related&search=

So, Drudge is a supporter of Paul, but he doesn't think he can lead? I'm not sure I understand that, but okay. Sure, Paul could be more confident and whatnot, but that doesn't mean he can't lead. Look at the revolution he's leading right now Drudge!

cujothekitten
10-04-2007, 08:08 PM
I read that in an interview as well. He said Ron Paul is his guy but he doesn't think Ron can lead so he's going with Hillary.... don't ask me why

erowe1
10-04-2007, 08:10 PM
Well, the Clintons and their shenanigans put Drudge on the map. He probably thinks another Clinton White House would give him plenty of juicy garbage to put on his site and haul in the revenue.

Johncjackson
10-04-2007, 08:13 PM
Drudge has been called a libertarian for a long time. So I'm not surprised he would be at least somewhat supportive.

I think a lot of people, especially famous/notable ones, only like to bet on likely winners. Paul is considered a long shot, for a lot of reasons that do exist.

Hopefully when he reaches a decent level of perceived support, people will be less "afraid" to openly support him.

DJ RP
10-04-2007, 08:13 PM
He thinks an ugly lying woman can lead better than a principled ten term congressman? Plus they have totally different policies? how can he switch between them two... they are total opposites?

No offence to ugly people, liars, or women by the way.

quickmike
10-04-2007, 08:16 PM
Well, the Clintons and their shenanigans put Drudge on the map. He probably thinks another Clinton White House would give him plenty of juicy garbage to put on his site and haul in the revenue.

BINGO!!!!!

These guys dont really care who wins or what happens to our country. All they really care about is how the next screw up by the president will bring them more listeners and revenue. They root for the ones that will create the most havoc on our country, sad to say.