PDA

View Full Version : Grayson, Paul spar over debates

RonPaulFanInGA
01-09-2010, 11:44 PM
http://www.whas11.com/community/blogs/political-blog/Grayson-Paul-spar-over-debates-81073207.html

Chester Copperpot
01-09-2010, 11:44 PM
gotta watch the same.. I thought this was about Ron Paul and Alan Grayson...

its not the first time this has happend i think

Matt Collins
01-09-2010, 11:51 PM
Uhhh.... that didn't come across very well.

Promontorium
01-10-2010, 06:56 AM
This is actually funny. It reminds me of the classic weigh-in verbal spats before a pro boxing match.

SelfTaught
01-10-2010, 07:09 AM
This is actually funny. It reminds me of the classic weigh-in verbal spats before a pro boxing match.

You mean something like this?

YouTube - Mike Tyson vs Lennox Lewis Rampage (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugvX6MRvZTE)

nobody's_hero
01-10-2010, 07:11 AM
Hodson fired back. "I can understand their hesitation. It’s going to be tough for Rand Paul to explain his advocacy of closing Guantanamo and releasing terrorists back into battle against our troops."

So Rand has changed his views on Gitmo? This is good news.

(of course, that comment above by Hodson was a complete distortion of the Gitmo issue, and not what Rand intends to do with the terrorists)

kathy88
01-10-2010, 08:23 AM
LOL at the comment.

"Nate Hodson and Dave Adams should consider joining the cast of Days of our Lives after this campaign. Joe Arnold, do you think you could televise a Slapfest between these two like the famous Slapfest Hot 97 radio station hosted a few years back? "

Promontorium
01-12-2010, 07:00 AM
Exactly like that. They didn't put that clip of Tyson in his documentary. You'd think he was a snuggly teddy bear.

angelatc
01-12-2010, 08:52 AM
The Paul campaign has repeatedly complained that Grayson is mischaracterizing Paul's previous statements on whether GITMO should be closed, and that Paul's past interviews on the subject are being taken out of context.

This nonsense from the media ticks me off. Would it kill them to replace "complained" with "maintained?"