PDA

View Full Version : YOUTUBE CLIP: Marco Rubio "I would have accepted Obama's stimulus money."

sofia
01-09-2010, 11:26 PM
Leader of the Tea Party according to MSM....lol

YouTube - Rubio: I Would Have Accepted Stimulus Money (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNg4gvWtAE8&feature=player_embedded)

squarepusher
01-09-2010, 11:29 PM
yes, the plan is to take the milk from the government teet to speed up the failure.

theres a memo in another thread right now

sofia
01-09-2010, 11:31 PM
yes, the plan is to take the milk from the government teet to speed up the failure.

theres a memo in another thread right now

Rubio likes milk in his Tea

Austrian Econ Disciple
01-09-2010, 11:55 PM
I think it's sad we've associated the complete and utter humiliation that is the current Tea Party with the patriots known as the Sons of Liberty who hung tax collectors (thieves and tyrants), fought against a tyrannous institution (monarchy and King George III), intellectual giants for liberty (Samuel Adams, Patrick Henry, and Isaac Sears), and men who had nought a desire for anything else except liberty and lived that desire. These men put in danger their very lives for liberty.

I am up for the re-establishment of Committees of Correspondence and to rally more people to get more involved within their local communities via Militia. I am also up for the re-appearence of Liberty Poles. Who will erect such poles on their land? I would love to drive through a community and see the beacons of liberty raised high and proudly.

A real Tea Party would be to refuse to pay income taxes and to defend yourself against all aggressors (Tax collectors, IRS, etc.).

I often wonder how many radical liberty activists there are. I know of a few personally, but are there enough?

Kotin
01-09-2010, 11:56 PM
I think it's sad we've associated the complete and utter humiliation that is the current Tea Party with the patriots known as the Sons of Liberty who hung tax collectors (thieves and tyrants), fought against a tyrannous institution (monarchy and King George III), intellectual giants for liberty (Samuel Adams, Patrick Henry, and Isaac Sears), and men who had nought a desire for anything else except liberty and lived that desire. These men put in danger their very lives for liberty.

quite sad indeed.