PDA

View Full Version : LMAO MSNBC Slips Up.. Admits Obama just another Muslim around the world

Dianne
01-09-2010, 10:35 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=385x421486

Obama doing great, but are there many more muslim leaders like him gonna do the job? hahahahaha....

TheConstitutionLives
01-09-2010, 11:04 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=385x421486

Obama doing great, but are there many more muslim leaders like him gonna do the job? hahahahaha....

- "Admits" ??? They may have said something they didn't mean but he's not a muslim and even if he were a muslim why does it matter? I don't care if the president is a high priest for the Church of Satan as long as he abides by his oath and protects my liberty.

Dianne
01-10-2010, 12:02 AM
My point is the dude is a pathalogical liar... and finally his news sation slips up and admits it (by accident).

I don't give a damn if the dude is a muslim, just be honest about it !!! that's all.. has that "being" said anything honest in his entire life that you know of? And the worst part about it, is he doesn't even care. Everything he said on the campaign trail was a lie... his entire life is a lie. Now his news station MSNBC can't even cover for him... let's see if this muslim can get other muslim's to agree. You have a guy named Barry Soetoro who changed his named to Barack Hussein Obama much like Cassius Clay changed his name to Mohammed Ali... which I have no problem with... just tell the truth, that's all I'm asking.

Is that too much of our elected officials to tell the truth?

0zzy
01-10-2010, 12:32 AM
My point is the dude is a pathalogical liar... and finally his news sation slips up and admits it (by accident).

I don't give a damn if the dude is a muslim, just be honest about it !!! that's all.. has that "being" said anything honest in his entire life that you know of? And the worst part about it, is he doesn't even care. Everything he said on the campaign trail was a lie... his entire life is a lie. Now his news station MSNBC can't even cover for him... let's see if this muslim can get other muslim's to agree. You have a guy named Barry Soetoro who changed his named to Barack Hussein Obama much like Cassius Clay changed his name to Mohammed Ali... which I have no problem with... just tell the truth, that's all I'm asking.

Is that too much of our elected officials to tell the truth?

But... he's not a Muslim. So, there's that.

Dianne
01-10-2010, 12:42 AM
But... he's not a Muslim. So, there's that.

Prove it... I'm open. Prove to me that Barack Heisune Obama (or whatever the hell is alias is) is not a muslim... I don't care if he is or isn't, but offer the proof to me that he is not a compulsive liar. He's not willing to do it, but hopefully you are.

Bman
01-10-2010, 01:21 AM
Prove it... I'm open. Prove to me that Barack Heisune Obama (or whatever the hell is alias is) is not a muslim... I don't care if he is or isn't, but offer the proof to me that he is not a compulsive liar.

Can you prove it about yourself? THere has to be somesort of measuring stick you are using for proof so what is it?

Saying you are Christian? He's done that.

Attending church services? He's done that.

Been Baptised? He's done that.

Of course people can be liars, but why wouldn't we all assume the same about yourself on such matters? Plus in the end you don't get to decide who is what. Only a person can answer that. So until he himself says otherwise, I;d hate to tell you but Obama is a christian. Now if you want to say he doesn't make a very good christian, you can start trying to make some valid points on why, but you'd still have to understand that it wouldn't not make him a christian. Is Mark Sanford no longer a christian? Foresaking your marriage vows can't be a very christian thing to do.

0zzy
01-10-2010, 02:36 AM
Prove it... I'm open. Prove to me that Barack Heisune Obama (or whatever the hell is alias is) is not a muslim... I don't care if he is or isn't, but offer the proof to me that he is not a compulsive liar. He's not willing to do it, but hopefully you are.

lol.

Guilty until proven innocent are we?

Reason
01-10-2010, 03:57 AM
lol @ Dianne

Bruno
01-10-2010, 09:34 AM
freudian slip on his own beliefs perhaps, but doesn't prove anything

constituent
01-10-2010, 09:55 AM
Can you prove it about yourself?

Depends... does he believe in ONE God INDIVISIBLE?

Does he worship little religious gewgaws like the crucifix and rosary? Pray to dead people's pictures?

That's really the heart of the matter.

libertarian4321
01-10-2010, 12:19 PM

Sometimes I come into these forums and I think I'm dealing with a bunch of low achieving 6-year olds.

You'd have to be a moron to think the Todd quote meant he thought Obama was a Muslim (not that what Todd says means a Hell of a lot).

"Todd: I think it's tough but the greater challenge is that there aren't enough other Muslim leaders around the world who stand up and criticize al-Qaeda publicly enough,"

Anyone with an IQ over 80 should be able to figure out that he's referring to OTHER LEADERS OF NATIONS WHO ARE MUSLIM, not that "other world leaders are also Muslims like Obama".

Even if you weren't swift enough to understand what he meant in that sentence, he then says:

" You know this is the great challenge here and I think this is what makes it harder for him to win this argument with the right in this country. There aren't enough examples around the world where we have leaders of other Muslim nations who stand up and loudly yell, these guys in Yemen are thugs...."

This should make his meaning clear to even the dim wits. He's referring to leaders of other nations who are Muslim.

libertarian4321
01-10-2010, 12:29 PM
Prove it... I'm open. Prove to me that Barack Heisune Obama (or whatever the hell is alias is) is not a muslim...

Obviously you have never had any formal training in logic, either.

One can't disprove a negative. This is about as stupid as saying "prove there is no God"

Obama can no more "prove he isn't a Muslim" than YOU CAN PROVE YOU AREN'T A MUSLIM.

Let's play a game.

I say YOU ARE A MUSLIM!

Now you PROVE TO ALL OF US THAT YOU ARE NOT A MUSLIM.

Good luck...

(Don't trouble yourself too long with this one- it can't be done).

Logically, it is the responsibility of the one making the claim to PROVE HIS POINT, not the other way around. Hence, the theists are the ones who must prove the existence of God, and the nut cases who run around saying Obama is a Muslim (or secret Muslim or whatever) are the ones who the burden of proof.

Obama is a big government liberal who has done a poor job as President, but he's not a Muslim terrorist or whatever other nonsense the fringe folks are selling today.

When Ron Paul and the liberty movement are associated with wackiness like this "secret Muslim" crap, it makes all of us look like fringe wing nuts, and we will never be taken seriously.

Stick to the issues and leave the conspiracy theorist nuttery to the conspiracy theorist nuts.