PDA

View Full Version : Sherry Peel Jackson - IRS Agent in Russo's "Freedom to Fascism" - MISSING?!

ForLiberty-RonPaul
01-08-2010, 10:00 PM
[EDIT]
read post #14

Anyone know anything about it?

Dieseler
01-08-2010, 10:13 PM
I knew that Lady would fall off the front page (here) and be forgotten.

RM918
01-09-2010, 01:18 AM
My money's on Argentina.

Matt Collins
01-12-2010, 02:35 PM
This was sent to me in an e-mail:

Matt, Be sure to read the attachment, she is receiving what is commonly referred to the "diesel therapy". They lock you up in leg shackles and wrist chains and put you on a bus for 6 to 8 hours at a time. With no Bathroom breaks. Looks like this is punishment for her bringing attention to the lack of medical care to her sickness in December. There is going to be a special place in Hell for the people that are doing this to a wife and mother of two children.

This attachment also has the contact info for her state representative and the two GA. senators. It would be good if every one could contact them and their home state reps. and ask if she could be place permanently in a facility so she could receive the medical attention that she needs.

TheConstitutionLives
01-12-2010, 02:43 PM
This was sent to me in an e-mail:

[/FONT]

Huh? Not enough information.

jmdrake
01-12-2010, 02:54 PM
http://sherrypeeljackson.com/images/sherry_and_rp.jpg

I wish Ron Paul and Judge Napolitano would speak out more on this. I know they have a lot on their plates, but still.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
01-12-2010, 03:12 PM

I wish Ron Paul and Judge Napolitano would speak out more on this. I know they have a lot on their plates, but still.

Matt Collins, contact Rand, Ron, and whoever you're intimately connected with. This is seriously important.

Dianne
01-12-2010, 04:37 PM

That always bothers me as well. He could have made a huge issue out of this... but completely silent.

Matt Collins
01-12-2010, 04:58 PM
Can someone give me a very brief brief of whats going on with this story?

LibertyEagle
01-12-2010, 04:59 PM
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=154136.0

I can't find any actual articles about this. Just someone's post at prisonplanet.com. Anyone know anything about it?

What does it say? You have to be a member to read whatever is at the end of your link.

purplechoe
01-12-2010, 05:05 PM
http://images1.cafepress.com/product/420480441v1_225x225_Front.jpg

Danke
01-12-2010, 05:05 PM

Not sure what you are looking for? She started having some health problems last summer. Wasn't getting the attention she feel she needed. Now the prison system seems to be moving her around to other locations.

purplechoe
01-12-2010, 05:07 PM

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=221242&highlight=jackson

ForLiberty-RonPaul
01-12-2010, 05:19 PM
What does it say? You have to be a member to read whatever is at the end of your link.

that's weird. I found the page via google and was able to view it. now I can't. :confused: whatever. ( i was never a member on their forums)
basically the contents of the prisonplanet forum consisted of this...

http://tekgnosis.typepad.com/tekgnosis/2010/01/new-sherry-jackson-update.html

found this...

http://freesherry.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

1/8/10 Update I received this email from Sherry's husband...

She is being held in the SHU (Solitary Holding Unit) in FCI Tallahassee, FL. She is allowed one phone call per week, three showers per week and is confined to her quarters almost 24 hours per day. She has been moved only twice in the last year and a half. She was in Coleman for a little over a year, then to Bushnell, FL for four days (about three and a half weeks ago), and now Tallahassee, FL (since about three weeks ago). Ryan, give me a call if you have any other questions. Thanks

God bless you.

In Christ,
Colin

12/17/09 Update I received this email from Sherry's husband...

Sherry was moved to a new facility on 12-16-09. Her spirit is strong but, I'm concerned about the kind of medical attention she may or may not get. I'm also concerned that our planned trip to see her this Christmas may be canceled. Her new address is:

Sherry Peel Jackson
Booking # 2009-003275
ID # 0227712
P.O. Box 188
219 East Anderson Ave.
Bushnell, FL 33513
(352)793-0225

They said that the reason they moved her was because they are investigating whether or not she contacted the media (which is supposedly a violation of the BOP). A magazine came to the prison with her picture on the cover and a copy of the letter she wrote to Congressman Hank Johnson. She DID NOT contact any media and a very small investigation would show that without her being moved.

I feel the need to ask you to please, when you are corresponding with the prison, our Congressman and others, to be very clear but cordial. I do understand the emotions that come when you learn of wrongdoings and how you want to express those emotions. But, when anger and vile is expressed in those letters and phone calls, it works against what we are trying to accomplish. I spoke with my Congressman's office and they are trying to work on Sherry's behalf, but it's very difficult for them sometimes when they are being screamed at and bombarded with negativity.

I pray and hope that you understand my position and that you will keep these things in mind as you continue to send letters and place phone calls for her freedom. I am forever indebted to all of you.

God bless you.

In Christ,
Colin

Brooklyn Red Leg
01-12-2010, 05:27 PM
What the hell is the official logic behind putting her in Solitary? She's a Minimum Security 'risk'. Its not like she was some fucking gang banger scumbag that offed a whole room full of people. :mad:

mello
01-12-2010, 05:57 PM
Why is she in jail?

phill4paul
01-12-2010, 06:01 PM
What the hell is the official logic behind putting her in Solitary? She's a Minimum Security 'risk'. Its not like she was some fucking gang banger scumbag that offed a whole room full of people. :mad:

Examples must be made.

heavenlyboy34
01-12-2010, 06:03 PM
Why is she in jail?

Sounds like a warning to anyone else who might speak out in the future...the Feds remind me of the mob in sooo many ways. :p

Danke
01-12-2010, 06:08 PM
Why is she in jail?

Failure to File.

Dieseler
01-12-2010, 06:15 PM
She is in Prison.
Jail is where Otis sleeps off a drunk.

phill4paul
01-12-2010, 06:20 PM
She is in Prison.
Jail is where Otis sleeps off a drunk.

And lets himself
in and out.;)

HOLLYWOOD
01-12-2010, 06:24 PM
Failure to File.

And the Jury Convicted her?

I can't see half the people in the country, on a jury, putting anyone in jail for failing to file especially with these Mafioso thugs. Since the BANKS are the ones that control all this, wrote the 16th amendment and have the puppets in CONgress in the palm of their hands.

So here the people have to pay for all this too. It's a lose lose for Americans.

Man, I prey for Jury Duty in a Tax Trail!

LibForestPaul
01-12-2010, 06:44 PM

I can't see half the people in the country, on a jury, putting anyone in jail for failing to file especially with these Mafioso thugs. Since the BANKS are the ones that control all this, wrote the 16th amendment and have the puppets in CONgress in the palm of their hands.

So here the people have to pay for all this too. It's a lose lose for Americans.

If I have to file, she has to file.
Why does he have a BMW when all I have is a 2 yr old Infinity.
Jen's husband just bought a condo. Why aren't you making more so we can have a condo.

HOLLYWOOD
01-12-2010, 06:49 PM
If I have to file, she has to file.
Why does he have a BMW when all I have is a 2 yr old Infinity.
Jen's husband just bought a condo. Why aren't you making more so we can have a condo.

Prefect Play... they got you by the nuts... play their game.

No one should ever be forced to file with this screwed-up tax code system that's over 40,000 pages and the best CPAs have problems filing with it.

Go ahead, turn one set of Americans against one another play right into their hands.

MN Patriot
01-12-2010, 07:04 PM
Isn't anybody in the liberty movement serious about ending the income tax?? It sure doesn't seem like it.

I've had this signature on my posts for a couple of months now. I don't think anyone pays attention to those, so I should just remove it.

I have yet to hear anyone else suggest ending payroll deductions for taxes. Require every worker to write a check once a year, or every three months. That would create an instant tax revolt. Just suggesting it would open people's eyes.

If every liberty candidate proposed this as part of their campaign pledge, the liberal media would have a hard time ignoring it.

Danke
01-12-2010, 07:19 PM

I hear ya.

But here is the logic:

I bill you for cutting your lawn.

You look at your lawn and it is has long grass, so you tear up the bill.

I send you a second notice bill, saying you haven't paid the bill I sent.

You think I'm crazy and ignore it.

I then send you a third notice with a warning that I will lien your property if you don't pay the bill, and you can come to court at such and such a date if you want to contest the bill.

You respond by saying, "You are nuts, what are you talking about."

I get a default judgment because you did not properly respond to my bill.

That is how most "Failure to File" cases go.

Someone has reported you had "Income." Or the IRS said so because of certain records, like bank statements. Sometimes they look at your past earnings and estimate from that. Or your lifestyle, you must earn such and such.

But they always give you warning and many times to respond to rebut the presumption.

But you don't, hence the "Failure to File" type charges.

It is the Administrative Process that they don't teach us in school.

Learn it, and you can reverse the tables.

qh4dotcom
01-12-2010, 08:21 PM
I hope that she gets the help she needs and she is freed but I just wish she would delete this on her website

http://sherrypeeljackson.com/

I worked at the IRS in Atlanta, Georgia, as a Revenue Agent from January 1988 through May 1995. I did well as an IRS agent. As a matter of fact, it was the best job that I ever had.

Making people's lives miserable and robbing them of their hard earned money is the best job she ever had?

steve005
01-12-2010, 11:45 PM
Isn't anybody in the liberty movement serious about ending the income tax?? It sure doesn't seem like it.

I've had this signature on my posts for a couple of months now. I don't think anyone pays attention to those, so I should just remove it.

I have yet to hear anyone else suggest ending payroll deductions for taxes. Require every worker to write a check once a year, or every three months. That would create an instant tax revolt. Just suggesting it would open people's eyes.

If every liberty candidate proposed this as part of their campaign pledge, the liberal media would have a hard time ignoring it.

I agree, we need to do mare on this issue

steve005
01-12-2010, 11:45 PM
bump