PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Interview: tonite (Jan 8th) on CNN Anderson Cooper

bobbyw24
01-08-2010, 06:50 PM
RT @AbolishTheFed: Ron Paul Interview: By Matt HawesDr. Paul will B interviewed 2nite onAnderson Cooper 360 at 10:15 pm

CNN

MRoCkEd
01-08-2010, 06:53 PM
Hopefully it is longer than the last AC360 interview (1 minute)

Athan
01-08-2010, 06:53 PM
lLol! You mean he'll be interviewed for 30 seconds and shortly get cut off by Cooper.

FUCK ANDERSON COOPER. That white haired sissy can go to hell for rigging the election against Paul.

Athan
01-08-2010, 06:54 PM
Hopefully it is longer than the last AC360 interview (1 minute)

Oh it was a minute? Maybe he'll get 1 minute ten seconds in before he gets cut off by that fucker.

BillyDkid
01-08-2010, 07:18 PM
lLol! You mean he'll be interviewed for 30 seconds and shortly get cut off by Cooper.

FUCK ANDERSON COOPER. That white haired sissy can go to hell for rigging the election against Paul.I'll second that "FUCK ANDERSON COOPER". He revealed himself to be a complete asshat and establishment shill in that debate with Dr. Paul he moderated. What a scum sucking pigs butt hole.

satchelmcqueen
01-08-2010, 07:24 PM
fuck cooper!

RM918
01-08-2010, 07:29 PM
Cooper's off the Christmas card list, but I'll still watch.

dr. hfn
01-08-2010, 07:29 PM
go to hell election rigger!

nbruno322
01-08-2010, 07:40 PM
I'll second that "FUCK ANDERSON COOPER". He revealed himself to be a complete asshat and establishment shill in that debate with Dr. Paul he moderated. What a scum sucking pigs butt hole.

I will never forget that, he never gave Paul his time that he promised.

Cooper comes from the Vanderbilt family, an elite almost in the same league as Rockefeller and Morgan.

MsDoodahs
01-08-2010, 07:46 PM
I take it you guys don't like Andy...lol...

CaseyJones
01-08-2010, 09:07 PM
bump

haaaylee
01-08-2010, 09:15 PM
http://en.kuhu.tv/live-tv/english-tv/46-cnn.html

RCA
01-08-2010, 09:32 PM
great interview

jackers
01-08-2010, 09:33 PM
I think he did a really good job. I mean, seriously, how can you not love Ron Paul?!

RM918
01-08-2010, 09:34 PM
Aaaaaand missed it.

Cowlesy
01-08-2010, 09:34 PM
Great interview -- it was more Ron just pontificating

MRoCkEd
01-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Bam!

tremendoustie
01-08-2010, 10:08 PM
tube? :o

maqsur
01-08-2010, 10:26 PM
YouTube - Ron Paul "The Federal Government Is Not Able To Deliver The Goods Anymore! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofc25qMufzU)

ctiger2
01-08-2010, 10:29 PM
Anderson Cooper is CIA.

"During college, he spent two summers as an intern at the Central Intelligence Agency. Although he technically has no formal journalistic education, he opted to pursue a career in journalism rather than stay with the agency after school,[6] having been a "news junkie" "since I was 'in utero."

Once CIA, always CIA.

HOLLYWOOD
01-08-2010, 10:33 PM
go to hell election rigger!

Well he is CIA... notorious for rigging elections. Why do you think they brought this hack to MSM?

Baptist
01-08-2010, 11:00 PM
Anderson Cooper is CIA.

"During college, he spent two summers as an intern at the Central Intelligence Agency. Although he technically has no formal journalistic education, he opted to pursue a career in journalism rather than stay with the agency after school,[6] having been a "news junkie" "since I was 'in utero."

Once CIA, always CIA.

Yeah, he decided to pursue journalism instead of a career with the CIA. His journalism career coincidentally immediately sent him to cover numerous war zones and conflicts were CIA-, I mean American-, backed despots overthrew governments and rose to power.

Heh, not even to mention that during Paul's election run Cooper NEVER, NOT ONCE had Ron Paul interviewed Ron Paul.

This guy is clearly CIA.

0zzy
01-08-2010, 11:36 PM
Yeah, he decided to pursue journalism instead of a career with the CIA. His journalism career coincidentally immediately sent him to cover numerous war zones and conflicts were CIA-, I mean American-, backed despots overthrew governments and rose to power.

Heh, not even to mention that during Paul's election run Cooper NEVER, NOT ONCE had Ron Paul interviewed Ron Paul.

This guy is clearly CIA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
ahahahahahahahahahahaha
ha
ha
ha
h
ah
aha
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hahahahahah

God you guys are so delusional.

Toureg89
01-08-2010, 11:51 PM
ahahahahahahahahahahaha
ha
ha
ha
h
ah
aha
hahahahahah

suspicious might be a better word.

delusions implies that they are suffering from a mental disorder.

0zzy
01-09-2010, 12:03 AM

I just hate how people take three facts and make up a whole novel about the situation and preach is as the absolute truth. it happens all the times.

"Well, this guy is X, and he worked for X, and now he's X! HE MUST HAVE "insert narrative here""

tangent4ronpaul
01-09-2010, 12:19 AM
Once CIA, always CIA.

Loyalty runs deep. I can't say I disagree with you on this one. ;)

Some people view that agency as "the great Satan"

Others view it as the premier research institution in the country - one devoted to protecting us from another Perl Harbor.

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle...

-t

Daamien
01-09-2010, 12:26 AM
Great interview! I liked how Ron was able to complete his thoughts and Anderson ended the conversation citing how honest and genuine Ron was in regards to his words and intentions.

tremendoustie
01-09-2010, 01:01 AM
Solid interview.

One on one with Anderson Cooper -- wow. Where was this kind of press two years ago :p

I think RP is being recognized as a leader among the growing contingent of people who are fed up with both parties.

RM918
01-09-2010, 01:12 AM

Suspicious is saying Cooper perhaps has loyalties beyond independent journalism, perhaps implying his former ties influence what he does.

Delusion is making up a yarn about how he's a CIA plant and the exclusion of Paul is quite easily proof of such.

One simply asks questions, the other asks the questions and promptly supplies one's own answers.

That interview was, in my opinion, way better than the Maddow one. He was far more direct and to the point and the mood was way less awkward.

mello
01-09-2010, 02:04 AM
When Ron Paul was mentioning how difficult it was to run as a Libertarian he should
have mentioned how difficult it was for him to run as a Republican & then point out
that during the CNN debate he only was allowed 6 minutes to talk while other candidates
got 20+ minutes.

It also would have been awesome if he said he would still like to answer the question that
Anderson said he would get back to him during that debate. (Twist that knife a little on
National TV.)

tpreitzel
01-09-2010, 02:09 AM
It also would have been awesome if he said he would still like to answer the question that
Anderson said he would get back to him during that debate. (Twist that knife a little on
National TV.)

Kill two birds with one stone. I like it, but Ron might not go for it. ;)

RM918
01-09-2010, 02:17 AM
When Ron Paul was mentioning how difficult it was to run as a Libertarian he should
have mentioned how difficult it was for him to run as a Republican & then point out
that during the CNN debate he only was allowed 6 minutes to talk while other candidates
got 20+ minutes.

National TV.)

I can see that jab flying in private, but in public? People might see it as rather petty to bring it up in a public interview for him to still be dwelling on something no-one else but us cares about.

Toureg89
01-09-2010, 01:31 PM
ahahahahahahahahahahaha
ha
ha
ha
h
ah
aha
hahahahahah

well, after ruby ridge, wako texas, the killing, wounding, or plain terrorizing of citizens in our drug war, and the kidnapping of elion gonzalez, among many other things, i would think many people have a reason to be suspicious.

but, yes, i can understand what you mean.

ItsTime
01-09-2010, 01:40 PM
YouTube - Ron Paul "The Federal Government Is Not Able To Deliver The Goods Anymore! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofc25qMufzU)

I cant get this to work

constituent
01-09-2010, 01:42 PM
Anderson Cooper is CIA.

Once CIA, always CIA.

I remember him from "channel 1" when I was in jr. high.

And wasn't his mom from some uber-rich family or something?

ItsTime
01-09-2010, 01:43 PM
I remember him from "channel 1" when I was in jr. high.

Propaganda piped directly into every classroom, great idea really.