PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul should hire someone to be on these forums all day.

TechnoGuyRob
10-04-2007, 06:35 PM
EDIT3: I SAID "PAY" SO THAT HE WOULD OFFICIALLY BE CONSIDERED PART OF THE CAMPAIGN. THE GUY SHOULD WORK IN HQ (PHYSICALLY), AND TALK TO EVERYONE THERE, AND OFFER COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS, AND WAYS TO FIX THINGS THAT ARE DISCUSSED ON THESE FORUMS. Kind of like a "delegate".

I DID NOT MEAN HE OR SHE SHOULD IN ANY WAY HELP THE FORUM ACTIVITY. JUST COMMUNICATE IT TO HQ AND RON.

EDIT2: No, I meant, so he could look for suggestions and negative statements about the campaign (and offer ways to Ron and the team to improve on them).

It would only be like 2% of his work force, and seriously, some good ideas come from this place...

Should we e-mail them about it or start a petition?

EDIT: Can anyone say best job ever? :P

JosephTheLibertarian
10-04-2007, 06:36 PM
It would only be like 2% of his work force, and seriously, some good ideas come from this place...

Ron Paul does not own these here forums ;)

TechnoGuyRob
10-04-2007, 06:37 PM
No, but any suggestions or comments we make would be instantly seen by the guy. :-)

Of course, he'd have to go undercover, so we couldn't just spam PM him!

steph3n
10-04-2007, 06:37 PM
why hire someone when he has 12 paulbot spammers to do all the work for him?

JosephTheLibertarian
10-04-2007, 06:40 PM

EDIT: Can anyone say best job ever? :P

ohhh now I see what you're saying lol "my bad" not a bad idea... I'm sure that there could be like a "tip" form on the ronpaul2008.com site for new suggestions?

margomaps
10-04-2007, 06:40 PM

Why should he pay for people to hang out on these forums all day, when he has so many unpaid volunteers just sitting around on the forums? ;)

Seriously, these forums are a blessing and a curse. I sometimes worry that they suck all the time and effort away from those who may otherwise be out actually doing something.

hard@work
10-04-2007, 06:42 PM
I guarantee you that they check these forums regularly. Who, how often, or whatever I don't know. But they know we're on the pulse. I'd also like to point out that right now a neocon is reading this plotting a way to somehow convince America that they really are Republicans.

It's ok widdle neocawn, we know ... we know...

*pat pat*

steph3n
10-04-2007, 06:45 PM
Why should he pay for people to hang out on these forums all day, when he has so many unpaid volunteers just sitting around on the forums? ;)

Seriously, these forums are a blessing and a curse. I sometimes worry that they suck all the time and effort away from those who may otherwise be out actually doing something.

some of us are at work and here :)

constituent
10-04-2007, 06:47 PM
i'm at work and here... great idea though...

they can pay me to shutup!
i could use the steady pay, the
pawn shop is eating my lunch
in interest payments.

itsnobody
10-04-2007, 06:48 PM
No need to hire anyone to do that

UtahApocalypse
10-04-2007, 07:02 PM
Also that would cross the thin line that the campaign has to maintain with grassroots. The moment the campaign is here officially, the we officially have to play by all of the FEC rules.

dude58677
10-04-2007, 07:24 PM
why hire someone when he has 12 paulbot spammers to do all the work for him?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL