PDA

View Full Version : Pitiful Palin Video...

TortoiseDream
01-07-2010, 08:17 PM
YouTube - SARAH PALIN BOOK SIGNING - Interviews with Supporters (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk)

"I watch fox news A LOT."

jmdrake
01-07-2010, 08:28 PM
Her state was right across the street from Russia? Did he mean to say "straight"? :rolleyes:

Dianne
01-07-2010, 08:38 PM
Gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwd.... this country is so damn dumb. Palin is an opportunist, a blood sucker, lmao..

Embarrassing.

PreDeadMan
01-07-2010, 08:38 PM
My god it is extremely pitiful the amount of stupidity a lot of those folks have. They are meeting Sarah Palin and barely know any of her policies lol.... If there was Ron Paul supporters interviewed outside a Borders or Barnes and Nobles I think we all would be more educated on where Ron stands and what policies obama is just like bush on. This is the same crap we saw during the presidential campaign clueless supporters of McCain and Obama not even knowing what issues they stand on and they vote for these people blindly!.... so so so sad

TortoiseDream
01-07-2010, 08:41 PM
"i watch fox news A LOT"

these people remind me of my parents. i gotta fix that, and soon.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
01-07-2010, 08:49 PM
pitiful in two ways. the Palinites and the Obamatrons that made it.

MN Patriot
01-07-2010, 09:00 PM
I'll bet the producers of this video weeded out the articulate people, just to make conservatives look like fools. The leading questions from the microphone boy hinted that he wanted to put people on the spot, in front of cameras, where people are naturally nervous, so they looked like babbling idiots.

TortoiseDream
01-07-2010, 09:02 PM
I'll bet the producers of this video weeded out the articulate people, just to make conservatives look like fools. The leading questions from the microphone boy hinted that he wanted to put people on the spot, in front of cameras, where people are naturally nervous, so they looked like babbling idiots.

read the description on the side. if we believe they are honest, then this wasn't the case.

to be fair anyone can go to an obama-orgy and get the same footage.

RonPaulFanInGA
01-07-2010, 09:05 PM
YouTube - SARAH PALIN BOOK SIGNING

YouTube - The Critic - Buy My Book (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDTwO0TlwOU)

FrankRep
01-07-2010, 09:09 PM
We have a ton of educating to do...

I feel sorry for those people.

BuddyRey
01-07-2010, 09:10 PM
YouTube - The Critic - Buy My Book (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDTwO0TlwOU)

LOL! I really miss that show!

mysticgeek
01-07-2010, 09:11 PM
Wow... these people are idiots man. They listen to crap like Hannity and think they like her cuz of that. Sean Hannity does the man on the street trying to make people look stupid... but these people are stupid. They don't have his loser talk show in the background providing them with their talking points and offering reasons why they are supposed to love her. HAHAHAHA She is taking your worthless dollars people! You are all suckered... hahahahaha nice work.

Edit: HAHAHAHA "I watch Fox News ... A LOT" wow... lmao... when I see people like this it sucks my soul. There is no hope.

FrankRep
01-07-2010, 09:11 PM
Wow... these people are idiots man. They listen to crap like Hannity and think they like her cuz of that. Sean Hannity does the man on the street trying to make people look stupid... but these people are stupid. They don't have his loser talk show in the background providing them with their talking points and offering reasons why they are supposed to love her. HAHAHAHA She is taking your worthless dollars people! You are all suckered... hahahahaha nice work.

The Fox News generation.

MN Patriot
01-07-2010, 09:16 PM
read the description on the side. if we believe they are honest, then this wasn't the case.

Video by "New Left Media" will be honest? Lefties are liars.

The babe at 2:30 almost got her talking points right, she gave it a good effort.

The lesson for the liberty movement: make our points clear and simple, so that any of our supporters in the same situation can give good solid reasons why they support us:

End the Marxist income tax so workers can keep the money they earn.

Money is power, the people need to keep their money.

End the Federal Reserve and re-establish honest money so government can't enslave our children with endless debt.

Reduce government and increase freedom so the free market can work again.

mysticgeek
01-07-2010, 09:17 PM

That is a very fair analysis as well. People don't know why they like their politicians at all. They have no concept of what is really going on. You know... they like Obama cuz he was on Oprah.. .and like Palin cuz she is a woman and the evil liberal media made here look dumb. This video totally exposes how people are ignorant and just like one celebrity over the other. I could go on and on with my analysis on how it's wrong on so many levels... but whatever... most of us already know... so it's cool

TortoiseDream
01-07-2010, 09:19 PM
Video by "New Left Media" will be honest? Lefties are liars.

The babe at 2:30 almost got her talking points right, she gave it a good effort.

The lesson for the liberty movement: make our points clear and simple, so that any of our supporters in the same situation can give good solid reasons why they support us:

End the Marxist income tax so workers can keep the money they earn.

Money is power, the people need to keep their money.

End the Federal Reserve and re-establish honest money so government can't enslave our children with endless debt.

Reduce government and increase freedom so the free market can work again.

Dude I don't care who made this video. It's apparent from just walking down to the supermarket that there are tons of people in our country that are exactly as this camera has presented. I believe it.

MN Patriot
01-07-2010, 09:25 PM
Dude I don't care who made this video. It's apparent from just walking down to the supermarket that there are tons of people in our country that are exactly as this camera has presented. I believe it.

All those people need to be convinced that our ideas are better than the collectivist's ideas. They've been fed statist crap since childhood, and thank goodness many are waking up.
If we treat the masses like idiots, they will see through it. Treat them like responsible adults, the Republicans and Democrats don't.

TortoiseDream
01-07-2010, 09:28 PM
All those people need to be convinced that our ideas are better than the collectivist's ideas. They've been fed statist crap since childhood, and thank goodness many are waking up.
If we treat the masses like idiots, they will see through it. Treat them like responsible adults, the Republicans and Democrats don't.

Well I haven't said anything about how to treat them, I'm not sure why you're talking about that.

My point is simply that there's a good chance that video was not cherry picked. There are people out there who need serious help.