PDA

View Full Version : Promoting Adam Kokesh & Cheap Shot Served to Neocon Sean Hannity

Derek Johnson
01-07-2010, 07:53 PM
YouTube - Promoting Adam Kokesh & Cheap Shot Served to Neocon Sean Hannity (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LrtnajDYrI)

I owed Adam Kokesh a national radio plug, promise made.

MRoCkEd
01-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Haha.. good job as usual

Did you say the woman from the Hannity show calls you to be on?

BuddyRey
01-07-2010, 08:26 PM
Great work, Derek!

I wish these neo-conmen would let you speak for longer though.

dr. hfn
01-07-2010, 08:34 PM
lol! we've got to keep gaining power!

fj45lvr
01-08-2010, 01:19 AM
ask them why we give billions of dollars to the dictators in the various countries there (Pakistan, Iraq, Jordan, etc. and etc.)??? That most definitely causes serious problems for us (even if it is good for arms dealers)... I don't agree with all the ideas of this professor but he is "dead-on" concerning our foreign policies in Middle east:

YouTube - Noam Chomsky Interview on CBC (Part 1 of 2) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rTPSSmOFw)

Austrian Econ Disciple
01-08-2010, 01:34 AM
Noam is good on Foreign Policy, top notch even. His Domestic Policy is absolutely atrocious though.

Keep up the work Derek. :p Levin pisses me off so much.

Adam Kokesh
01-08-2010, 11:52 AM
Thanks for the shout out! Keep 'em coming! I'd love to get on Hannity, but I've been messed with several times on radio interviews with guys like him. Better to do his TV show in person, in studio. ;)

Derek Johnson
01-09-2010, 12:33 AM
Haha.. good job as usual

Did you say the woman from the Hannity show calls you to be on?

Yeah, I was a regular caller in 06, 07, but Linda would always tell me not to mention Paul on air. I usually didn't, I just argued Paul's positions. Ever since, she has called me when a world event breaks (terror etc) out b/c she's knows it's fireworks (all 35 seconds of it) everytime Hannity & I square off, and she probably knows I won't stray from the reservation. I'm the "naive blame American first isolationist" Ron Paul nutjob in her eyes.

Next time, I'll try to be cool. It would also be cool if I could get some of you Ron Paul Forum dot Com jockeys to make these calls :eek: