PDA

View Full Version : "Failure to connect the dots"

MsDoodahs
01-07-2010, 04:18 PM
sounds to me like an admission that americans are severely dumbed down.

Deborah K
01-07-2010, 04:19 PM
To what are you referring MsDarlin? :)

LittleLightShining
01-07-2010, 04:19 PM
To what are you referring MsDarlin? :)

My thoughts exactly.

MsDoodahs
01-07-2010, 04:25 PM
That's what the White House is saying about the Christmas day near terror thingee.

It was a "failure to connect the dots."

The info about the guy was known, all the agencies had access to it, so see, it just comes down to a ... "failure to connect the dots."

of course BO said "the buck stops with me" which is utter bullshit. Demonstrated by his allegation that it was just a "failure to connect the dots." No one screwed up bad enough to be fired, of course.

Just a "failure to connect the dots."

Dumbed down americans can't even manage to connect dots....lol....

Deborah K
01-07-2010, 04:28 PM
Oh.

um...wasn't it a 'failure to connect the dots' on 9/11? And....why, after 8 years are they still 'failing to connect the dots'?

The sheeple are getting what they deserve. Unfortunately that means they'll pull us down with them.

jmdrake
01-07-2010, 04:31 PM
I'm beginning to think that the whole "buck stops here" line is the worst thing for America ever invented. Oh sure. It sounds like the guy at the top is "taking responsibility". But does he ever resign? Nope. Pay a fine? Nope. Go to jail? Nope. He just "accepts responsibility". In the end the people further down the line don't have to worry about repercussions. So they have no incentive to come clean about what really happened. Why did the security manager let the underwear bomber on the plane without a passport? Why was the underwear bomber not on the no fly list even though his dad had reported him? Why was Colleen Rowley blocked by justice department lawmeasures"yers from even attempting to get a warrant to search Moussoui's laptop before 9/11? We never get accountability. We just get "new security measures" even though the old ones were never followed.

Bruno
01-07-2010, 04:32 PM
Oh.

um...wasn't it a 'failure to connect the dots' on 9/11? And....why, after 8 years are they still 'failing to connect the dots'?

The sheeple are getting what they deserve. Unfortunately that means they'll pull us down with them.

That's what I have been saying since I first heard them utter that phrase again with this bombing attempt. Weren't they supposed to take all those billions of dollars and the new Homeland Security and connect the damn dots?

newbitech
01-07-2010, 04:36 PM
http://appraisalnewsonline.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/12/19/connect_the_dots.jpg (http://appraisalnewsonline.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/12/19/connect_the_dots.jpg)

hmmmm

MsDoodahs
01-07-2010, 04:41 PM
Weren't they supposed to take all those billions of dollars and the new Homeland Security and connect the damn dots?

lol...they'll need more billions now, you know it's coming...

Dojo
01-07-2010, 04:59 PM
Apparently a different set of dots than the 911 dots tho, all the dots were connected, just nobody looked at the picture. So basically a failure to look at the connected dots, OR a lack of intelligence. GEEZ

Bruno
01-07-2010, 06:28 PM
Apparently a different set of dots than the 911 dots tho, all the dots were connected, just nobody looked at the picture. So basically a failure to look at the connected dots, OR a lack of intelligence. GEEZ

Are you bucking for Gibb's job? :D

MsDoodahs
01-07-2010, 06:38 PM
I just heard one of the "agencies" (maybe CIA? Didn't catch which one) says that the reason the "jock strap jihadist" slipped through the cracks is because.....

THEY SPELLED HIS NAME WRONG.

I am not kidding.

lol...

ramallamamama
01-07-2010, 07:05 PM
Oh the white house is in the dot connecting biz now.

Maybe they should have contacted Alex Jones. Lolz.

coyote_sprit
01-07-2010, 07:14 PM
Oh.

There are a shitload of dots.

LibForestPaul
01-07-2010, 07:31 PM
Dots, like the second guy who may or may not exist?

"We will still more of your money, and more of your time, and more of your liberties in order to connect some dots that may or may not exist. -" BHO