PDA

View Full Version : We get our "intelligence" on Al Qaeda from this woman!

sofia
01-07-2010, 02:25 PM
Read this chick's bio and also the background on her organization - SITE -

Ya think her "sources" might be a bit biased???? Yet, the media reports the crap she spoon feeds them as gospel! Her father was hanged by the government of Iraq for spying for Israel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rita_Katz

Rita Katz (born 1963, Basra, Iraq) is the co-founder of the SITE Institute, a private intelligence firm based in Washington, DC which focuses on tracking global terrorist networks, and intercepting and distributing secret messages, videos and advance warnings of suicide bombings from the terrorist group's communications networks.[1][2]

In October, 2007, it was revealed that Katz had discovered, and issued to the Bush Administration a copy of an Osama bin Laden video which had yet to be released by Al-Qaeda. Katz issued the video via a private link to a SITE web page to White House counsel Fred F. Fielding, and Joel Bagnal, deputy assistant to the president for homeland security. Within minutes, computers registered to various parts of the Executive Branch began downloading the video, and within hours a transcript referencing SITE had appeared on Fox News. Katz had requested the web page remain confidential, and has reported that dissemination of this information tipped off her Al-Qaeda supporters who had since eliminated the ability of SITE to gather such information.[3]

dannno
01-07-2010, 02:33 PM
Is that' Elya's wife by chance?

squarepusher
01-07-2010, 02:37 PM
Is that' Elya's wife by chance?

lawlz, i bet i could guess their religion if i had to