PDA

View Full Version : NeoCons Starting toCarve Each Other Up

tmg19103
10-04-2007, 06:00 PM
Love it. This ad is running in Iowa and on nationwide cable. The neo-cons taking each other on only strengthens RP's consistent, conservative message: small government, pro-life, pro-gun, anti-war - in the Reagan/Gldwater mold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Elx3UWmyAY4

Cindy
10-04-2007, 06:03 PM
I love that one.

Spirit of '76
10-04-2007, 06:10 PM
I don't know if I'd call the Log Cabin Republicans "neocons". They're kind of their own little niche.

tmg19103
10-04-2007, 08:02 PM
I don't know if I'd call the Log Cabin Republicans "neocons". They're kind of their own little niche.

Their for Giuliani - not because he is a neo-con, but because he has shown deference to gays - and there is nothing wrong with that. Still, Giuliani is by far the most pro-war neo-con along with McCain, so what you have here is an attack on Romney from a pro-gay Republican group that supports Rudy, so it is a defacto Giuliani attack ad. Pretty funny. Would be great if Romney now gets some attack ads going on Rudy in drag while RP sits back with dignity and gains votes.

ButchHowdy
10-04-2007, 08:54 PM
" . . . Would be great if Romney now gets some attack ads going on Rudy in drag while RP sits back with dignity and gains votes.

Yes Yes Yes!!