PDA

View Full Version : This movement is for ALL who love and want FREEEDOM!

Michigan11
01-06-2010, 09:02 PM
Just saying......

Thank GOD for this movement. Let them all beat us down but we will still love them all. Eye of the tiger! Remember that.

Michigan11
01-06-2010, 09:04 PM
Thankfully we have these forums.

Reason
01-06-2010, 09:21 PM
Thank GOD for this movement.

I'd rather thank the people that actually put effort into it.

Michigan11
01-06-2010, 09:23 PM
I'd rather thank the people that actually put effort into it.

Hear hear... but there must be many that are new that are propelling this movement still...

Michigan11
01-06-2010, 09:56 PM
Let's do this!

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-06-2010, 10:10 PM
Let's do this!

Liberty, equality, the American flag, the U.S. Constitution, and other seemingly important distractions are all secondary in importance serving as prerequisites to a greater cause, the natural law declared by our Founding Fathers. This natural law established a nation on a self evident and unalienable Truth by placing the Civil Purpose of "we the people" above that of the legal precedence of the necessary tyranny that would soon be set up to rule over them.

Michigan11
01-06-2010, 10:16 PM
Liberty, equality, the American flag, the U.S. Constitution, and other seemingly important distractions are all secondary in importance to the natural law declared by our Founding Fathers. This natural law established a nation on a self evident and unalienable Truth by placing the Civil Purpose of "we the people" above that of the legal precedence of the necessary tyranny that would soon be set up to rule over them.

Let's follow our founders' dreams... I am! Forget the rest of the bullshit! Let's do this...

Michigan11
01-06-2010, 10:21 PM
It's Time. You know it is.