PDA

View Full Version : Fox Guest: All muslim males 18-28 should be strip searched

JustinTime
01-06-2010, 07:13 PM
Thank God Fox's talking head didnt just let him get away unchallenged.

I listen to a local talk radio show, and Im disturbed at the blatant calls for all sorts of discrimination against Muslims, ranging from them being expelled from the Military to mandatory stripsearches before boarding planes.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXfnjkxBTrk&videos=exugq61GhzA&playnext_from=TL&playnext=1#movie_player

Another thing strange to me is how nothing has really changed as far as our government goes, I wasnt happy at all about Obama's election, but the lone bright spot IMO was Terrormania might die down.

Are the two parties really just one two headed monster pretending to be two so it appears we have a choice?

orafi
01-06-2010, 07:14 PM
If they strip search me I would pee in their faces. And if they wanted a cavity search they would get a butt load of my curry-fied shit on their hands.

RM918
01-06-2010, 07:14 PM
I got a great idea, let's put them all in internment camps!

And I really wish Orafi could just have said, 'I strongly disagree!'.

JustinTime
01-06-2010, 07:17 PM
Oops.

YouTube - FOX News Guest: "Strip Search All 18-28 Year Old Muslim Men At Airports" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXfnjkxBTrk&videos=exugq61GhzA&playnext_from=TL&playnext=1)

Fixed.

SimpleName
01-06-2010, 07:35 PM
A bunch of gorillas beating their chest. I'd rather go to the zoo.

tangent4ronpaul
01-06-2010, 07:50 PM
Hay I ran accross a post about a "butt bomb" - some moron stuck a pound of explosives up his ass and wanted to become an "ass-assin" LOL! - blow himself apart - didn't get his target.

But now they REALLY want to radiate us so they can see inside your body cavities.... frequent flier? - can you say "cancer" - I thought you could....

WHAT FUCKING MORONS! - on both sides! - as if there are "really" 2 sides....

:rolleyes:

FALSE FLAG!

Have a nice cavity search - it's ALL ABOUT CONTROL! - SHEEPLE!

-t

fj45lvr
01-06-2010, 08:00 PM
how the hell are they going to know who is "muslim"???

get a brain you idiot

Danke
01-06-2010, 08:18 PM
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Thomas_G._McInerney

McInerney was quoted in the July 11, 2003, Wall Street Journal's Opinion Journal:

The Bush administration may already have hard evidence of Iraqi weapons of mass destruction that it is not sharing with the public, said Lt.-Gen. (ret.) Thomas McInerney, a military commentator for Fox News, reports the Jerusalem Post

BlackTerrel
01-06-2010, 08:32 PM

get a brain you idiot

I have wondered the same thing. Someone needs to ask these idiots how they plan on identifying Muslims.

ghengis86
01-06-2010, 08:38 PM
why don't we make them wear yellow armbands that say "MUSLIM" in black letters?

TortoiseDream
01-06-2010, 08:52 PM
If they strip search me I would pee in their faces. And if they wanted a cavity search they would get a butt load of my curry-fied shit on their hands.

haha bravo

Brian4Liberty
01-06-2010, 09:20 PM
Thank God Fox's talking head didnt just let him get away unchallenged.

I am surprised she didn't back him up on that. She's usually adamantly towing the neo-con line...must be the "strip" part that got her riled up.

JustinTime
01-06-2010, 09:25 PM

get a brain you idiot

Hey, I just posted the link, Im not advocating this. Alrighty?

orafi
01-06-2010, 09:39 PM
I have wondered the same thing. Someone needs to ask these idiots how they plan on identifying Muslims.

Just throw holy water on people and strip search the ones who burn from it.

Brian4Liberty
01-06-2010, 09:39 PM
Someone needs to ask these idiots how they plan on identifying Muslims.

They will probably ask, so if the terrorists are really clever, they will say Christian.

Unless they are from Pakistan it appears:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passport

Pakistan requires a Muslim citizen who applies for a passport to subscribe to the following declaration:

1. I am a Muslim and believe in the absolute and unqualified finality of the Prophethood of Muhammad the last of the Prophets.
2. I do not recognize any one who claims to be a prophet in any sense of the word or any description whatsoever, after Prophet Muhammad or recognize such a claimant as a prophet or a religious reformer as Muslim.
3. I consider Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani to be an impostor prophet and an infidel and also consider his followers whether belonging to the Lahori, Qadiani or Mirzai groups, to be non-Muslims.

The declaration was instituted by the Islamist military regime of Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq. The reason for the declaration is to prevent Qadianis from going to Mecca or Medina for Hajj or Umrah. In the Pakistani biometric passport, there is no box for noting the religion of the passport holder. This seemingly made the religious subscription unnecessary. However, deletion of the box was reversed by the Pakistani government, in response to the religious parties. Passports have the religion box on page 3. Passports without the religion box have a rubber-stamp declaration of the passport holder's religion. However religion is not mentioned on the Pakistani CNIC (Computerised National Identity Card).

ramallamamama
01-06-2010, 10:18 PM
Hay I ran accross a post about a "butt bomb" - some moron stuck a pound of explosives up his ass and wanted to become an "ass-assin" LOL! - blow himself apart - didn't get his target.

YouTube or it didn't happen.

fj45lvr
01-06-2010, 11:57 PM
Hey, I just posted the link, Im not advocating this. Alrighty?

I wasn't referring to you. Sorry for the confusion

Toureg89
01-07-2010, 01:37 AM
what does an 18-28 year old muslim man look like.

-well, he's obviously a man, so that would leave about 150,000,000 candidates...

-he's obviously 18-28 years old, so that would leave 40,000,000-80,000,000 candidates

-and he's muslim, so, by race, he is 20% likely to be arab, and 60% likely to be Asian (and i by asian, i mean Paki, Indian, Indonesian, or Bangladeshi), and 40% likely to be black/african.

so, according to that guy, we have to strip search all blacks, near-east asians, and arabs.

correct me if i'm wrong, but that would go against logic, since the majority of airline hijackers have almost exclusively been of Saudi decent, and even then, that's probably not to say the next hijacker will be a Saudi.

the next airline hijacker candidate might be unpredictable, race wise. probably the only real connecting factor, is that they were all drawn to extremism because of our foreign policy.

i frankly am surprised none of the racists have picked up on eastern european "muslim terrorists", but all the terrorists are "arab".

ramallamamama
01-07-2010, 02:57 AM
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/Mohammed-in-Underwear.jpg

fj45lvr
01-07-2010, 03:11 AM
what does an 18-28 year old muslim man look like.

-well, he's obviously a man, so that would leave about 150,000,000 candidates...

-he's obviously 18-28 years old, so that would leave 40,000,000-80,000,000 candidates

-and he's muslim, so, by race, he is 20% likely to be arab, and 60% likely to be Asian (and i by asian, i mean Paki, Indian, Indonesian, or Bangladeshi), and 40% likely to be black/african.

so, according to that guy, we have to strip search all blacks, near-east asians, and arabs.

correct me if i'm wrong, but that would go against logic, since the majority of airline hijackers have almost exclusively been of Saudi decent, and even then, that's probably not to say the next hijacker will be a Saudi.

the next airline hijacker candidate might be unpredictable, race wise. probably the only real connecting factor, is that they were all drawn to extremism because of our foreign policy.

i frankly am surprised none of the racists have picked up on eastern european "muslim terrorists", but all the terrorists are "arab".

I guess the Mujaheddin will have to call on their Chechen and Bosnian buddies again :D:D

kathy88
01-07-2010, 05:02 AM
Apparently the hysteria is leaking into other countries as well. An "Islamic looking DVD" held up a flight in Jamaica.

http://www.caribbeanworldnews.com/middle_top_news_detail.php?mid=2942

InterestedParticipant
01-07-2010, 12:51 PM
Looks to me like they're losing control, and they know it. This is a pretty desperate act, even just opening up the dialectic on MSM shows desperation, for this is a high risk proposition, even in today's simulacrum obsessed society.

Toureg89
01-07-2010, 03:03 PM
I guess the Mujaheddin will have to call on their Chechen and Bosnian buddies again :D:D

they already have though.

there have been reports amongst troops of encounters with Chechens in Iraq...

they can tell because they are usually white, and much taller/larger than the average Iraqi...

but racists will be racists...

like thank you for smoking.

the only people who smoke are RAVs, Russians, Arabs, Villians. a stereotype perpepuated by the media and racist "conservatives".