PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul to be on Rachel Maddow - Wed, 1/6

LibertyEagle
01-06-2010, 02:32 PM
1. RepRonPaul scheduled to be on Rachel Maddow tonight. 9pm EST on MSNBC.

---------------------------

RepRonPaul on Ed Schultz's show on MSNBC last night.

YouTube - Ron Paul - The Ed Show - MSNBC 01/05/10 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_KmUoGJjO8&feature=player_embedded)

Well, I saw these on RP's home page, but at least one of them has already occurred. Still checking...

EDIT: The Rachel Maddow one was a tweet of just a few minutes ago, so I guess that one is tonight.

Knightskye
01-06-2010, 02:34 PM
1. RepRonPaul scheduled to be on Rachel Maddow tonight. 9pm EST on MSNBC.

2. RepRonPaul scheduled to be on Ed Schultz's show on MSNBC tonight.

Wow, on the Ed Show a second consecutive day.

Of course, if he's talking about foreign policy and Dick Cheney, he's talking to people who largely agree with him.

MRoCkEd
01-06-2010, 02:34 PM
Ed Schultz was yesterday only, but good to see him back on Maddow.

LibertyEagle
01-06-2010, 02:38 PM
Wow, on the Ed Show a second consecutive day.

Of course, if he's talking about foreign policy and Dick Cheney, he's talking to people who largely agree with him.

Yeah, sorry, the Schultz one was last night.

BuddyRey
01-06-2010, 02:56 PM
Sweet! RP on Rachel Maddow, then Jesse Ventura's show at 10.

This is lining up to be a pretty good TV night!

fatjohn
01-06-2010, 03:13 PM
You know I wonder, as a foreigner who never watches US tv. Is there any other politician, besides Obama and those in his office that had more TV exposure then ron paul? What about Palin, what about Romney? Are they on TV as often? Why don't I see posts like, "look what palin said this time, silly sarah."

Todd
01-06-2010, 03:28 PM
You know I wonder, as a foreigner who never watches US tv. Is there any other politician, besides Obama and those in his office that had more TV exposure then ron paul? What about Palin, what about Romney? Are they on TV as often? Why don't I see posts like, "look what palin said this time, silly sarah."

Palin's on TV all the time. That is if you count her picture and video of her traveling about on Opra and such

But she hardly ever gets called to actually talk as an expert on subjects like Paul does on a real news show.

nobody's_hero
01-08-2010, 07:15 AM
Do you think Ron may convert Ed?

I seem to recall an interview from about a year ago in which Ed hardly gave Ron Paul a chance to open his mouth and talk about what our foreign policy ought to be.

Now, he was even agreeing with him at points during the interview, but he has a ways to go, yet. Much more respectful, at least.